Australian Test Gateway Feedback (Updated)

50ms Slingshot Christchurch NZ

Forgot what id got used to on 250+ ping

Feels great, occasional spike but apart form that, amazing!
Been playing for a bit now.
Located in Sydney, 7 hops from gateway.
Steady 14-17ms ping when idling.
Jumps around a bit when killing stuff up to about 33ms.
Occasional big massive lag spikes lasting a few seconds.

Quite impressed :)
Feels so smooth.
Is the gateway full or something? I logged in with it and I get steady 50ms in town, but then when I head out to Slums it jumps to a steady 150ms as if I'm on the SG gateway.
hmm will have to test. 300 ping doesnt bother me too much, though. wireless. Nothing really happens that i can die in the 1 sec spikes i get every min. except a brutis hook n slam can get hairy.
Smoother than Smooth.
It's excellent, I used to play with 250ms (America Gateway) and now I get 50ms with the occasional spike that never goes above 100ms.
Pelerin of Wraeclast
Still seems a little unstable, there like random lag spikes, but generally good.
Must leave work early - too bad I'm interstate and trip home involves a flight.

I've missed poe all week and now I'm coming home to this - good work GGG.. Wife will be less impressed

On another note I think it's great the our little brothers in NZ also get an improvement especially since you guys made all this possible!
RipEleHit
"
Megika написал:
Is the gateway full or something? I logged in with it and I get steady 50ms in town, but then when I head out to Slums it jumps to a steady 150ms as if I'm on the SG gateway.

Is it a new instance? If you had a prior Slums instance on SG then it may still be connecting there for some reason. Try making a new instance?
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
Brisbane shitty TPG
ping 50ms and some spike to 150ms
really impressive~~
have never been experience anything like that with anygame
Seems to be working quite well indeed... Feels weird not to have lag on your actions.

Brisbane, adsl2+
Getting pretty solid 30ms - A couple of lag spikes, which don't seem to be desynchs, as everything freezes for 200-300ms, but only very infrequently.

A Mace to an enemy's head never felt so good... :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация