Australian Test Gateway Feedback (Updated)

I'm getting occasional lag spikes. Like every couple of minutes monsters would just stop moving and attack effects would not appear for 3-5 seconds. Happens every time before a level up as well. Could be the server load I guess, since there's only one atm.

Other than that, it's awesome! Ping down from 160 to 40 from Canberra (Exetel/Optus ADSL2)
"
Prpnnightmare написал:
Can anyone confirm whether or not the zoning delay exists on the Australian Gateway, that exists on the Singapore Gateway? ie. A portal or instance not responding for 3-5 seconds after being clicked upon.

Cheers!

not that i can tell!
DAMNNNNN this game just got amazing. I played with 250+ ms on any server (Singapore, America) but I'm now sitting at 33ms.

THIRTY THREE.

I can now play without getting hit with nothing on my screen at all.

I LOVE YOU GGG, I"M GOING TO GIVE YOU SOME MORE MONEY
Последняя редакция: dangerdong. Время: 15 мая 2013 г., 21:02:03
Knew I shouldnt have come to work today!

Will definitely give it a go this evening if its not full already.

but hearing reports of fellow Canberrans getting 40ms ping.... WOW
Got a day off work and gave it a try. Between 30ms-50ms ping with Orcon in Auckland. Great job. Keep it up.
Awesome

Pings sitting between 17-24ms on a Bigpond 100mb cable connection.

Never played an online game with those sort of response times so it's damn sweet.
OB: BazzVone - 83 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI and minions
CB: BazzVfourteen - 80 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI
CB: BazzVtwo - 73 Dual Spork Totem/LS Templar
CB: BazzVseven - 76 Lightning Strike Mara
CB: BazzVfive - 78 Lightning Strike Mara
sydney 10-20 ping, getting a few server freezes tho, not desync because all the monsters freeze too, and this is with 1 server up only, keep it up GGG, planning to hit that 5 ping :D
IGN:OG_lMMORTAL (PM me in forum if im not online, and i will get back to you as soon as i can)
"
Charanjaydemyr написал:
The zone out delay is gone. :)

Okay, that does it. Time to have a stroke due to excitement.
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
I hope like hell they work and get some people off the american server. Obviously it is too much to ask for more of those.
Yay happy for yall, im sure GGG is happy with their better connection as well. Now all my aus friends who don't race because of ping can race with me :)
Twitch.tv/Nithryok

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация