Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I'm kinda scared we will have a bad time against buffed bosses.
@Enki ty for update the build again

A couple of questions plz:
"
For all those who like the build enough to go all out on it.
We want a rare staff with three high-tier damage prefixes and both veiled Double Damage crafts, or alternatively two high-tier damage prefixes, Attack Speed + Double Damage hybrid suffix and veiled Double Damage while Focussed and +2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems.

Need ilvl min for this staff?

"
‣ Block: A defensive layer which can prevent all damage caused by hits, but may stun you. Block comes in two forms, Chance to Block Attack Damage and Chance to Block Spell Damage, each being capped at 75% by default.

Mainly "Block attacks" over "Block Spells" ?
Can we cap both ?
Последняя редакция: Clarau. Время: 13 дек. 2019 г., 9:05:28
@Cadmare
Losing Fortify and having that Flame Dash limit is not worth it.

@smplx
We'll see how good the new range really feels. The HoI setup also makes up for where the 25 range lacked.

Arcane Swiftness could be a decent option with a high block setup, however with Rumi's down or no extra block on gear it falls behind other choices. Prodigal Perfection may be worth it depending on oil economy.

@Synjid
I've tested a few different progressions and this one felt the smoothest. Early on we don't have enough crit yet, and investing into crit means we'd fall behind in everything else, that's why EO is a good compromise until we can actually afford to spec crit nodes.

@bombek92
If you mean the weird pathing around templar, it's because we take some nodes up there later on.

@Calvinvng
Regular PoB can't calculate the impact of some modifiers (always written in red) and is missing some things. F.e. Shock in regular PoB is always 50% no matter if you can realistically apply it or not, in LocalIdentity's fork you can set it to correct values.

@Shurosaki
9k+ should be fine. Bigger question is what gems you dump for the additional auras.

@Zoltrix
Was too expensive and rare for a Beginner/SSF build, so it had to go. Plus without Beacon of Ruin, and getting Shock Immunity from Elemancer and all the nerfs it got, it just lost value for the build.

@ahegao21
You'd lose Fortify, imo it's not worth it. CwDt Steelskin is too unreliable, you mostly won't have it up when you need it.

@winston1909
Won't have enough mana for that and even if, there would be better choices to run.

@Eternity_01
For the new setup it is required, unless you get your hands on an Inpulsa and Storms Gift and drop Three Dragons from the setup.

@RavenRzR
Staves are for defense and cost reduction, new modifiers may also open up some new possibilities. Wouldn't recommend dual daggers.

@Novahzz
I'd just use HoI + Crit Strikes + Culling Strike + Ice Bite then, Onslaught is easy to keep up with Silver Flask. Keep in mind that MoM only works with damage taken explicitely to life.

@Danubis007
Never got to try it, generally i'd prefer blocking all damage rather.

@Xelzach
If you got some HC experience and stay away from Porcupines until you can realiably shatter them, yeah.

@Nyypsy
I'd highly recommend the new setup. Use your char to farm the gear, then use the free respec coming with 3.9 and switch over. If you get your hands on Storms Gift, you can drop Three Dragons and HoI for Inpulsa and Storms Gift.

@SwissSh0ck
I'm not, a proper mid tier setup is enough. There's also going to be new modifiers which likely find their way into the build.

@Clarau
If you want to aim for all T1 mods then ilvl85, otherwise any high ilvl works. That may change with new influence mods. It's difficult to cap spellblock as non-Gladiator, maybe some new mods are good for that.
twitch.tv/enki91
hey thanks for the effort on this guide and build maybe im blind but. can we have access to u filter ? :p thanks again (sorry my main lenguange is not english)
Hi,

Just want to say thanks to the author to put so much effort on this topic ;)

Will try SSF league (no hc) will try to update soon my progression.

Have fun boyzz
Hi short Question,

the Gear Items. Where can say drop?

if there a Guide for that?

(sorry i am new and the thread is great)
Hello, Enki! I'm one of the huge fan of your builds! I created this translated document to share your informations and tips to my korean friends. if you don't mind please check out this link and let me know if you have any thoughts! Thanks a lot

Link : [Removed by Support]
Последняя редакция: Matthew_GGG. Время: 13 дек. 2019 г., 13:53:24

Pretty new with this, so please be nice. I notice that it says to pick up both Herald of Ice and Herald of Thunder, but the Gem layout only shows the Ice. Are we supposed to use the Thunder for awhile and then drop it for something else?

Also, does anyone know how to tell the skill to use "attack without moving" on the xbox one?

This is the second league I have tried, and the first one I did just about everything wrong, so hopefully this one will go a bit better.
Hi Enki, you wrote to one of my comment that:

"
@Enki91
You get a free passive tree reset with Patch 3.9, so don't worry about that. And yeah, i've focused heavily on rares for this build.

i can not reset the total Skill tree for free.
Play Standard league
Последняя редакция: CapChaos. Время: 13 дек. 2019 г., 16:13:06
"
DiamondBarJohn написал:

Pretty new with this, so please be nice. I notice that it says to pick up both Herald of Ice and Herald of Thunder, but the Gem layout only shows the Ice. Are we supposed to use the Thunder for awhile and then drop it for something else?

Yes, HoThunder is better for leveling, but once you start being able to freeze enemies with your arc due to the Threee dragons helmet, try to use Herald of Ice.
(Don't forget to Level HoIce while using HoThunder, like in an offhand weapon)

"

Also, does anyone know how to tell the skill to use "attack without moving" on the xbox one?

Sorry, PC here : (

"

This is the second league I have tried, and the first one I did just about everything wrong, so hopefully this one will go a bit better.

Reminds me of my own start >_< , so don't take it to heart.
Hope, you will have fun with this "classic" caster witch (reminded me of Chain lightning Sorc from d2 when I was playing it, which was lotsa fun)
Последняя редакция: Shakiko. Время: 13 дек. 2019 г., 16:07:31

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация