Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Shakiko написал:
"
Jandrohg написал:

Hello!

a doubt, inpulsa is not a good choice? I see that it does not appear on any recommended equipment

Thank you very much!

Build does not shock, so Inpulsa does nothing.

Thank you very much,

What is due to some kind of nerf? the old builds all carry impulses, is it for this same reason that hypothermia is not carried either?

excuse my bad english

thanks!
hi guys. I don't know if PoE becomes harder or what. my single target damage is suucks

what should I do to fix it? thanks a lot
They buffed bosses so single target is going to be harder now. This was never a great single target build, so gonna be kinda rough this league.
Hi, as i see you are no longer using daggers for this build? Aren't they viable anymore?
How do you get 2 golems where there is no nod taken for it, act 4 buy 2 different golems?
"
elar2002 написал:
How do you get 2 golems where there is no nod taken for it, act 4 buy 2 different golems?

Enki says how in the detailed leveling section right after he tells you to buy the gems and equip them. You get the ability to summon 2 with your first ascendency. :)
Последняя редакция: cpaz167. Время: 14 дек. 2019 г., 10:33:45
Thanks for the guide, it is really nicely written and especially helpful for beginners.
Last season I coincidentally played a minion necromancer with cyclone and EE and I was able to steamroll everything by just walking past/jumping into the trash and cyclone.

I figured I should try some other build for this league but I'm struggling hard with this one.

Until the end of act 1 before you get Arc leveling is just a pain because frostbolt is annoying to use. I also noticed that every boss fight I struggle really hard, especially when I build the hardest metamorph boss'. Occasionally, I even had to respawn-scum multiple times to even be able to kill a boss.

I have been following the guide to the letter and while I can clear trash mobs easily everything stronger needs me to cast arc a second time.

So, I am not sure if I'm doing something entirely wrong here or I just suck and should git gud?

Btw. the playstyle is supposed to be just to use arc right? Why do we socket orb of storm and steelskin? Orb doesn't seem to do much damage and with all the movement involved in boss fights the boss won't even stay in place to get damaged. Steelskin also has a short duration...

Will this get easier or are my expectations just flawed having played a minion build last league?
ENKI! When you update gear? xDDDD

So finished Act 4 last night. A couple of thoughts. Start using portals in the boss fights again you're going to need them. They really buffed the bosses. Even ones like Gravicius took me like 4 or so minutes to kill. Dominus wasn't too bad the problem was all the rare adds before the fight mainly. Kaom and Daresso went pretty easy. Biggest issue was Piety in Belly of the Beast. She took so long to kill. Like 7 or so minutes and I died once to her. The Malachi Piety fight bugged for me at one point. It was the first time you have to damage Piety when I got her down the fight just hung there I had to portal to town and back to get to the next phase of the fight. I don't know if it's going to be possible for me to stick to the build into maps because of how long the boss fights are taking. I may just get to Act 9 Blood Aqueducts to farm a Tabula and then make another character. Which is unfortunate but the single target is just not cutting it for what is going to be a bossing league what with how both Conquerors and Metamorph mechanics are.
In this league build must very high damage. Bosses have very more health and resistance. I try this build but is to hard . Single dps is very low. My others build is explosive arrow but my dps is too low. This is hardest league in poe. Build must have very good survivablity and single target damage. Question ??? when build is the best ? Enki please comment :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация