Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

past of build not have items

please correct
I just dropped an exalt in Act4. Anything good I can try to buy during the start of the league?
so im trying something interesting. insted of using essence worm with wrath i have herald of thunder, herald of ice and the brotherhood ring

Hello!

a doubt, inpulsa is not a good choice? I see that it does not appear on any recommended equipment

Thank you very much!
Can this build be good enough to be our only build for the game and do all end game stuff?
@Enki91

Pretty new to the game, what is the point of leveling 4x Arc gems to 20 to corrupt them?
I Don't really see you reference those gems anymore in the guide after that part, so that is confusing me. Thanks!
"
Daefish написал:
@Enki91

Pretty new to the game, what is the point of leveling 4x Arc gems to 20 to corrupt them?
I Don't really see you reference those gems anymore in the guide after that part, so that is confusing me. Thanks!

Yeah you level up 5 ark to lvl 20 after quality vendoring 4 or 5 if you dont mind the huge dps loss for hours. level up again to 20/20 and corrupt all.

"
Jandrohg написал:

Hello!

a doubt, inpulsa is not a good choice? I see that it does not appear on any recommended equipment

Thank you very much!

Build does not shock, so Inpulsa does nothing.
"
awar_ написал:
past of build not have items

please correct

It has, use the dropdown in the item section.

If none at all show up, read up how in build to fix your PoB so that it works.
"
Raklap написал:
"
Daefish написал:
@Enki91

Yeah you level up 5 ark to lvl 20 after quality vendoring 4 or 5 if you dont mind the huge dps loss for hours. level up again to 20/20 and corrupt all.

Ahh i was wondering about that.
Makes perfect sense now.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация