Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I got 100% reduced reflected elemental damage taken on my rare vaal regalia with recover 4% mana on kill. Should I keep it or is it bad?
Reflect damage looks awesome but recover...
or should I spam until spell crit + hp?

Последняя редакция: Roudin. Время: 24 янв. 2020 г., 16:14:38
*cry*
What should I do? Keep spamming, annul or regal and then annul?
"
TheOne320 написал:
*cry*
What should I do? Keep spamming, annul or regal and then annul?
Недоступно

I’d probably regal now. If I got a good regal, I’d try to annul and the either slam and multimod or vice-versa depending on what your plans are for the crafted mods. (If I got something REALLY good with the regal...t1 ES or life for example, I might not even annul...just multimod and have a great armor with one crappy mod.)

If I got a crappy regal, I’d scour and start over.

Good luck.

Z.
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
lol
"
TheOne320 написал:
lol

Blah. Well, for what it's worth, I agreed with Zestrenocya here. It's not easy to get even 2 really good mods. You need tenacity or luck.
@secret_service86
Without focus i'd just go for +3 Lightning, Spell Damage, Penetration, Crit Multi, Cast Speed.

@Chrisophylacks
Switching to the new setup with Storm Brand will fix those issues. The way Arc works mechanically just doesn't work well with Drox.

Having Assassins Mark on Hit on ring is much better for clearspeed, you will get more shatters and it also enables your HoI to crit. This is also where power charges come from while clearing, and Storm Brand + PCoC provides them during bossfights.

@Roudin
If you're talking about Crusader affixes, then yes.

You do want Spellcrit on your chest, so i'd reroll that or sell the base.

@JohnStoke
That's insane, congrats! I see you've already crafted it, another option if you have lots of spare currency you can exalt it twice, and if no good suffixes craft Prefixes can't be changed, scour them off and repeat.

@hc_maeby
I'm using skin transfers.

@smplx
Not the absolute worse, you'd lose just a bit of life compared to the bench life prefix. If your lifepool will still be close to 5k with it, keep it, otherwise reroll if your currency allows.

@Evilurk1
Beautiful staff, congrats!

@AceHud
Interesting setup and a nice staff aswell.

@LordAesop
Spellcrit chest, +3 staff and an amulet that can get anointed.

@Punkonjunk
Of course i've tested it and i'm running the build myself, kinda weird to assume and somewhat insulting when i've evidently put lots of work into this guide. You've just misunderstood what I wrote there.

It literally says that you only get the golem buff of each type once, but as the others already pointed out you still get the extra 50% buff effect from Liege of the Primordial and Elemancer.

@Manua1Te5ting
Not sure why that's surprising you, you've took off damage so of course your damage will be lower. I specifically went for the Staff setup since it has some decent uniques, easy access to 5L/6L, +3 lightning gem levels on the higher end and allows for two 6L setups.

@Terwet
It's underwhelming with this setup and you're better off using a good rare with lots of resistance.

@_MrL_
Anything works, so whatever the best caster weapon is that you crafted/found.

@Tunaaaaaaaaa
Soul Tether is not part of the build anymore. I also wouldn't give up some of the life regen just for that bit of extra damage, but that's of course up to how comfortable you feel with the setup.

About getting oneshot, it could be many things. Would need to know some actual examples there.

@OverlordWarden
Just use the Herald from that ring, it's good enough. The HoI affix has a cold tag, maybe Turbulent Catalysts could work and raise the heralds level, which would be nice for clearing.

@TheOne320
That ain't bad honestly, you got room for both Life and Gain Life as ES and the Int gives some Mana and ES aswell.
twitch.tv/enki91
Thanks for your responses @Enki!

What do you think about unnerve on gloves? I just crafted these and find unnerve to work out well for me.

Последняя редакция: JohnStoke. Время: 24 янв. 2020 г., 20:01:06
Wow, the master replied to me. Thanks a lot! :)
Hey,

I am following your guide but on your videos I don't get what is your 2nd skill on the bottom, that orange round thing.
Can you enlighten me?

Thanks in advance!
Последняя редакция: heavenkami11. Время: 25 янв. 2020 г., 6:41:00
"
heavenkami11 написал:
Hey,

I am following your guide but on your videos I don't get what is your 2nd skill on the bottom, that orange round thing.
Can you enlighten me?

Thanks in advance!

Have you seen some of the crafted affixes on gear that say "when you're focussed" or "when you focus"? That's the orange thingy.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация