"
Ap0calypt1c написал:
"
Ap0calypt1c написал:
Hi
"
Enki91 написал:
Enki91

I am following the guide and have build some nice things. I think I can do good T16 clear and etc and I don't have big issues with the Conquers. I was re-reading the guide now after today's update and etc. I noticed that you are suggesting around 4k ES for bossfights and etc. How do you get that much? Right now I am on 4600HP and 1700ES and not sure how I can gain that much ES. Also it seems that I can't Assasin's Mark because my res setup is somehow balanced now but removing the current ring seems quite big deal for me in terms of HP, ES and Res for both of the rings.

Given the things up I still have serious issues killing Sirus ( actually can't after 3-4 tries) because of the last stage .. guess nothing with the guide but still lacking some DPS although I am around 1 million.

Any suggestions and ideas to sort out these problems? My account is public so should be easy to see what I have if you have time to check.

Also as follow up on this I just bough the Glorious Vanity. The problem is the best outcome I have is some 34% increased lighting dmg, 10% spell dmg, 3% increased max hp, 9% chaos res, 14% lighting res and the rest is not good for me I believe. The cost is all skills around Avatar of Fire and more specifically Serpent stance and the nodes before it. Is this not too high price? Is it not my critical chance and multiplier dropping too much? Also Do I unallocate some of the nodes that I don't like if possible? It seems that now I also need to allocate Altar of Fire so I can get the Corrupted Soul or I am doing something wrong?

You can use a divine orb on it to Reroll the seed and see if you get better results. Unfortunately, when you do this there’s a chance that it will also roll out of Doryani. I think someone said it was a 25% chance, but I’m not certain. Maybe someone in the know can chime in?

Z.
If you'd like to see other glorious vanity's, i'd suggest selling and buying them at market price and then check them. But this might depend on your budget (Then again, if your budget is quite limited, then you probably don't really want to divine orb them either).

After using tons of alts and other orbs I finally managed to get this. Anyone can tell me what should I do now?
I got terrible suffix on my staff and one bad prefix on armour. Annual orbs?

I have read Enki's crafting guide on pastebin but tbh don't understand much :P

I can't add multimod from crafting bench on my staff

@Edit
ok I found :o need use regal but first I will try to remove reduced enemy stuntreshold
Последняя редакция: Roudin. Время: 25 янв. 2020 г., 20:50:28

hey i crafted this chest, cause of the increased energy shield roll i cant roll maximum HP in adddition to to the maximum life as extra energy shield.
i'm thinking about using the beast craft "add a random suffix and remove a random prefix" to get the open slot for maximum HP or if i should just use this version, but i'm not sure which Suffix to go for then.
any tips?

is it good enough? T1 crit almost 1.5, 78 life (T6) and 25% cold res (T5)
I can try beastcrafting on life (100% chance) or on cold res (50%) but not sure if worth.
Последняя редакция: Roudin. Время: 26 янв. 2020 г., 10:15:24
Hi,
I m new to PoE and want to try the enki arc witch build.
In the notes it says to get a second wand. But also to get items with blue sockets.
Is there a reason to get wands instead of sceptres ? spell damage instead of elemental damage ?
which weapons should I use and how do I set the gems ?

I currently have Driftwood Sceptre(lvl4) and Darkwood sceptre(lvl5) , both with 3 blue sockets
I have 2x driftwood wand (lvl4), one with 3 blue sockets and the other with 2 and 1 red
and I have the "waning goat's horn" with is a lvl8 with only 2 blue sockets.

character : Bryantra
"
Bryantra написал:
Hi,
I m new to PoE and want to try the enki arc witch build.
In the notes it says to get a second wand. But also to get items with blue sockets.
Is there a reason to get wands instead of sceptres ? spell damage instead of elemental damage ?
which weapons should I use and how do I set the gems ?

I currently have Driftwood Sceptre(lvl4) and Darkwood sceptre(lvl5) , both with 3 blue sockets
I have 2x driftwood wand (lvl4), one with 3 blue sockets and the other with 2 and 1 red
and I have the "waning goat's horn" with is a lvl8 with only 2 blue sockets.

character : Bryantra

You dont have to use wands. Sceptres and daggers are also good, they all "caster" weapons. You need 2 of those to level with and another 2 for secondary weapons. The secondary weapons should have a total of 5 blue and 1 green sockets, no links necessary. You will just level some extra gems in them (gems in the secondary weapons are getting experience too). Good luck and have fun!

Can anyone critique my gear and let me know where I can upgrade the most? I have 5ex and 700c saved up to buy some items, but I want to upgrade my weakest links first. I am lacking a watcher's eye so I might possibly buy one of those, but I can really only afford the ones with 1 useful affix and then a cheap defensive one. The x2 wrath or zeal eyes seem crazy expensive.

Thanks
Hi,

Just wanted to say Thanks !!!

This guide helped me a lot to get into poe and I always go back to this build from time to time.

Thanks a lot.
Hello,

I watched some of the videos you posted. I don't get where all those buffs come from? It seems like you are wearing a HeadHunter but you don't.

Can anyone enlight me on this?

Big gratz for the build, keep on the work Enki.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация