Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Dreagation написал:
"
heavenkami11 написал:
Hey,

I am following your guide but on your videos I don't get what is your 2nd skill on the bottom, that orange round thing.
Can you enlighten me?

Thanks in advance!

Have you seen some of the crafted affixes on gear that say "when you're focussed" or "when you focus"? That's the orange thingy.

thanks, didn't know that.
hello
i cant find gain a flask charge on critical belt on market
i was wondering how to craft it? need help plz
"
sexy_potato69 написал:
hello
i cant find gain a flask charge on critical belt on market
i was wondering how to craft it? need help plz

The crafting guide is at the top of the gear section.

https://pastebin.com/pV5v0aJw

The belt guide is at the bottom of the crafting guide.
Последняя редакция: TheOne320. Время: 25 янв. 2020 г., 8:46:08
Glorious Vanity jewel is hella expensive (=~ 70c) for my first character. Is it really worth saving for so long to get before any other upgrades?
Hi, I'm wondering what'ss better, 6l Ambu or 5l Queens Hunger? Same with staff... Cheaper rare with 6l or Agnerod's West with 5l?
Hi
"
Enki91 написал:
Enki91

I am following the guide and have build some nice things. I think I can do good T16 clear and etc and I don't have big issues with the Conquers. I was re-reading the guide now after today's update and etc. I noticed that you are suggesting around 4k ES for bossfights and etc. How do you get that much? Right now I am on 4600HP and 1700ES and not sure how I can gain that much ES. Also it seems that I can't Assasin's Mark because my res setup is somehow balanced now but removing the current ring seems quite big deal for me in terms of HP, ES and Res for both of the rings.

Given the things up I still have serious issues killing Sirus ( actually can't after 3-4 tries) because of the last stage .. guess nothing with the guide but still lacking some DPS although I am around 1 million.

Any suggestions and ideas to sort out these problems? My account is public so should be easy to see what I have if you have time to check.
Последняя редакция: Ap0calypt1c. Время: 25 янв. 2020 г., 13:46:51
"
oVoAutumn написал:
Glorious Vanity jewel is hella expensive (=~ 70c) for my first character. Is it really worth saving for so long to get before any other upgrades?

Corrupted Soul provides great survivability through boosting eHP and sorting out the sustain problems of the hybrid healt pool. It should be top of your list.

If you don't have the currency for it, you can pick up a soul thether for cheap and stick with paragon of calamity for the leech until you can afford the jewel. Soul Tether serves the same purpose as corrupted soul - just in a different way (and is weaker).

"
Enki91 написал:
Not the absolute worse, you'd lose just a bit of life compared to the bench life prefix. If your lifepool will still be close to 5k with it, keep it, otherwise reroll if your currency allows.

Thanks. I would be sitting at 4800 HP and 4100 ES with that armor. Still not sure but Unfortunately I have time to think as damn Gravicius is not dropping me armors to unveil so I only have his tier 1 craft yet..
"
Ap0calypt1c написал:
Hi
"
Enki91 написал:
Enki91

I am following the guide and have build some nice things. I think I can do good T16 clear and etc and I don't have big issues with the Conquers. I was re-reading the guide now after today's update and etc. I noticed that you are suggesting around 4k ES for bossfights and etc. How do you get that much? Right now I am on 4600HP and 1700ES and not sure how I can gain that much ES. Also it seems that I can't Assasin's Mark because my res setup is somehow balanced now but removing the current ring seems quite big deal for me in terms of HP, ES and Res for both of the rings.

Given the things up I still have serious issues killing Sirus ( actually can't after 3-4 tries) because of the last stage .. guess nothing with the guide but still lacking some DPS although I am around 1 million.

Any suggestions and ideas to sort out these problems? My account is public so should be easy to see what I have if you have time to check.

Also as follow up on this I just bough the Glorious Vanity. The problem is the best outcome I have is some 34% increased lighting dmg, 10% spell dmg, 3% increased max hp, 9% chaos res, 14% lighting res and the rest is not good for me I believe. The cost is all skills around Avatar of Fire and more specifically Serpent stance and the nodes before it. Is this not too high price? Is it not my critical chance and multiplier dropping too much? Also Do I unallocate some of the nodes that I don't like if possible? It seems that now I also need to allocate Altar of Fire so I can get the Corrupted Soul or I am doing something wrong?
Последняя редакция: Ap0calypt1c. Время: 25 янв. 2020 г., 15:33:49
"
Ap0calypt1c написал:
Shorting this in a bit.:P

When you slot the jewel in, you won't have avatar of fire anymore, but the corrupted soul node that comes from glorious vanity. So don't worry about that.

I've taken the same jewel node for the jewel, and basically the slots you lose on getting to serpent stance can be used to get to the jewel slot and the corrupted soul. I think it's worth it, given how much more survivability it gives you. The only concern may be the +30 dext node. But this could be fixed through gear.

And yes, feel free to unallocate any nodes that have been changed that you don't like, as long as that doesn't interrupt the path to the rest of your tree. (And also feel free to pick up nodes within the jewel that you do like.
Последняя редакция: Dreagation. Время: 25 янв. 2020 г., 16:45:53

Got this. Is it good enough? or should I try to remove res? Both suffixes so no difference if I try with annulment orb or in Menagerie.

Crafting in this game is really hard :D so far used 3k alt on my staff and no +3 for lightning
Последняя редакция: Roudin. Время: 25 янв. 2020 г., 20:05:17

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация