Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@Enki91 and what about Overshock? If we're going again on the shock route, of course
Скрытый текст
This build was recommended for new players on Youtube and its awesome that you took your time to create it, however the leveling guide section really needs to be looked over. Im only going through act 1 so far and Im already confused.

"‣ Enter Prison, get Added Lightning Damage and link it to Spark + Arcane Surge"

I was looking for added lightning damage in prison forever until I gave up and found out that you actually get it as a reward in camp.

"‣ Craft both wands with the following recipe: Magic Wand + Topaz Ring + Orb of Alteration"

What both wands? The guide says nothing about picking up 2 wands, and nothing about picking up a magic wand that you need for the recipe.

I am sure I will run into more confusing stuff further along and if you want to, I can post what I find confusing from a beginners perspective.

Thanks
"
Daxia333 написал:
This build was recommended for new players on Youtube and its awesome that you took your time to create it, however the leveling guide section really needs to be looked over. Im only going through act 1 so far and Im already confused.

"‣ Enter Prison, get Added Lightning Damage and link it to Spark + Arcane Surge"

I was looking for added lightning damage in prison forever until I gave up and found out that you actually get it as a reward in camp.

"‣ Craft both wands with the following recipe: Magic Wand + Topaz Ring + Orb of Alteration"

What both wands? The guide says nothing about picking up 2 wands, and nothing about picking up a magic wand that you need for the recipe.

I am sure I will run into more confusing stuff further along and if you want to, I can post what I find confusing from a beginners perspective.

Thanks

You can buy skill gems in town. For Act 1, you can get them from Nessa. You can get wands from her as well. I hope this helps :D
@hc_maeby
That's why Storm Brand is in the build, it adds consistent damage even when we reposition and additionally prevents enemies from recharging ES in the meantime.

@aeneaa
Wouldn't call it a better Arc, as it's something completely different. It's a wand attack skill, so it requires either a good wand or lots of flat damage on gear to deal damage at all. The spell damage scaling is nothing revolutionary either, we already got that on Crown of Eyes and it really only enables some more prefixes or passives that would otherwise be spent on similar modifiers. Unless of course they give it something like "Adds a shitton of flat damage per 10% spell damage", but we'll see next week.

@mementoludi
It would be good in combination with Painseeker, but not what i've planned for next league. Ailment avoidance chance is just too common of a map mod, especially on AL8 mapping where it becomes ailment immunity it would just completely kill all that investment.

@Daxia333
Thanks, fixed those two lines.
twitch.tv/enki91
I just want to say thank you for this guide. I just dived in to the game last few weeks and it was a blast using this build.

But with the next patch will the end game build for this will be able to reach deeper delves?

Anyone know or can share few build guide alternatives here for different classes that are as good as Enki's?

Thanks!
Hi guys, i'm kinda stuck at level 92. It seems like i'm dieying way too much. (getting randomly one shotted most of the time) could anyone help me improve my build a little ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/character-window/view-passive-skill-tree?accountName=epicbanaan&realm=pc&character=DestroyerOfPlanets

i got a budget of around 7 ex :)

Последняя редакция: epicbanaan. Время: 29 февр. 2020 г., 9:58:07
"

Thanks

Just wanted to +1 this. I'm having the exact same trouble.
"
shortyeastcoast написал:
"

Thanks

Just wanted to +1 this. I'm having the exact same trouble.

Ok, so it's not written for absolute beginners - but anyone who has leveled at least one character before knows how to read this. Enki could add a "For a general intro into the game, please refer to <source>" where even the most elementary basics are explained. Apart from that, the guide is pretty much exhaustive (in the sense that almost everything is covered).

Great guide, had a lot of fun this league with this build - kudos to Enki!
currently experimenting with enki "new direction"

having currently running.

wrath
zealotry
discipline / or precision
herald of thunder
herald of ice

at the same time.

if i manage to get an shaper/hunter influenced double chest with 1 additional curse (3 total)

i would go for ass mark/conductivity and enfeeble or warlordsmark.

need to make new boots with chaos res and anoint amulet for double chaos.

and it should be fine. totally not missing freeze

you can look my char
Последняя редакция: hc_maeby. Время: 1 марта 2020 г., 18:48:54
"
hc_maeby написал:
currently experimenting with enki "new direction"

having currently running.

wrath
zealotry
discipline / or precision
herald of thunder
herald of ice

at the same time.

if i manage to get an shaper/hunter influenced double chest with 1 additional curse (3 total)

i would go for ass mark/conductivity and enfeeble or warlordsmark.

need to make new boots with chaos res and anoint amulet for double chaos.

and it should be fine. totally not missing freeze

you can look my char

Your profile set to private though. So we really can't

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация