Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hello!

Can anyone check my gear and say what should i update asap?
Probably everything, but in what order?

Thanks!
solved
Последняя редакция: Uncl3b0b. Время: 31 марта 2020 г., 13:41:48
"
Poor_Tent написал:
"
fuinharlz написал:
So here I am again. I managed last night to grab a couple itens for the build, as you can see in my character tab, TiaDaniela. Actually I think I just need to 5 link the staff and maybe a better amulet and belt.
Okay, I'm still lvl 71, far away from a full skill tree...
But is this really weak on single targeting? Or does the 5 link on orb of storms and a more complete tree make a huge difference? Because I'm struggling to kill even T1 map bosses.

Defensivelly I'm sitting at 3.6k life, 2.1k shield with discipline, I'm able to hold zealotry, flesh and stone, discipline and wrath, I even managed to get an watchers eye with lightning damage being leeched as ES while affected by wrath. I know this build is not meant to be something good defensive wise, but having problems with t1 map boss kind of put me on the way to pursue another character...

You stretched yourself a little thin traveling to so many life nodes and setting up EB + MoM and the 4 auras at your level. There are a lot of damage clusters awaiting you. Also your staff is very weak. Even a 4L Agnerod West would be a big DPS bump for you. Atziri's Promise would provide another cheap bump. Damage isn't impressive on this build without heavy investment but even with budget gear you should be able to make short work of bosses up through yellow maps at least.

I followed the "full leveling section" of the guide, following the tree there!

And what is considered budget? Because there's more than 1ex invested there already...
"
Kobebeng214 написал:
Can this build switch to the heraldry meta?

Exactly what I was wondering. Can we use Arc as a main skill for the OP herald meta. That would be epic!

Looks like it works perfectly with "elementalist" ascendency and mastermind of discord!

Something like 720% increased global damage
All the auras from the golums would get massive buffs
Defensive auras like grace or discipline +300%
Auras like tailwind massive buff

For those who dont know. The herald stacking meta is covered in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asGmfddo2bc
Последняя редакция: Zeeul. Время: 31 марта 2020 г., 12:37:50
Hi Enki,

I am currently just hitting maps but I am not able to run all 3 auras. I've only been using Discipline and Zealotry at the moment. I am sure this is making me more squishy as I've played this build in leagues 3.7 and 3.9.

Any ideas what I am missing? All my passives are correct as far as I can tell.

Much appreciated.
"
Zeeul написал:
"
Kobebeng214 написал:

Exactly what I was wondering. Can we use Arc as a main skill for the OP herald meta. That would be epic!

Looks like it works perfectly with "elementalist" ascendency and mastermind of discord!

About to be nerfed.
"
Striphor написал:
"
Zeeul написал:
"
Kobebeng214 написал:

About to be nerfed.

Where did you hear it was getting nerfed?

One of the developers said "there is no plans to change for this league so enjoy it while you can"
"
Zeeul написал:

Where did you hear it was getting nerfed?

One of the developers said "there is no plans to change for this league so enjoy it while you can"

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2815906

Crafted this today. Tooltip almost doubled but POB shows it is similar to Agnerod West. Not the best cast speed proc but you work with what you get :)

Costed me around 20 exalts to craft it
"
Zeeul написал:
"
Kobebeng214 написал:

have some spare money, gonna build a bit around it and will leave some imput later today or tomorrow

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация