Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@pvnKruger I'm no expert but from what I can see your staff has some rolls that doesn't apply to the build.

The added lightning damage is not for spells it's for attacks with the weapon itself so it does not apply to arc

We don't do attacks with arc so the lightning pen is usless also.

If I am wrong someone please correct me
"
bigsleepy написал:
@pvnKruger I'm no expert but from what I can see your staff has some rolls that doesn't apply to the build.

The added lightning damage is not for spells it's for attacks with the weapon itself so it does not apply to arc

Both lightning dmg and lightning pen is a double prefix from last crusader orb slam. It is basicly the only stat I cant choose but only pray :).

But lightning pen works both for orb of storms and arc.
"
PvNKruger написал:
"
bigsleepy написал:

Both lightning dmg and lightning pen is a double prefix from last crusader orb slam. It is basicly the only stat I cant choose but only pray :).

But lightning pen works both for orb of storms and arc.

It only works for attacks with this weapon, which isn't happening. You mistaken this with "Damage Penetrates #% Lightning Resistance".
Oh well, it was a slam and I cant do anything about it. I might try to craft a better one once I get a bit more currency.
Hey, this guide has been great! it got me super into the game finally. Any chance you could add which gems go in what pieces. Im a bit confused you have two staffs running but what gems go in what? Also the chest piece says orb of storms but then the weapon section has it in there as well.
Regardless its been a great help!
"
greatlonewolf написал:
Hey, this guide has been great! it got me super into the game finally. Any chance you could add which gems go in what pieces. Im a bit confused you have two staffs running but what gems go in what? Also the chest piece says orb of storms but then the weapon section has it in there as well.

You should try to get the orb of storms set-up and wave of conviction in your staff and the arc set-up in your body.
Then the aura's go in your helmet, once you have
The golem set-up can be put in either the boots or gloves. Whichever it is in, the other will carry the flame dash-second wind and steelskin-cast when damage taken.
"
fuinharlz написал:
"
satyric0n написал:

@fuinharlz yes you are right, its rng to get this mod. but you dont mandatory need this mod to play this build. it will make thing easier, yeah, until then just craft some dmg affix and try to use orb of storms yourself (if you dont have assasin mark curse on hit ring, if you do, you need orb of storms only on boss fights) and run as much Jun as possible (on every tier map). I've made this craft possible for me on 3-4 day in league, though i didnt do anything specific to get it (i play softcore, so i decided to get it from service, if i will need to)

Well, the guide makes it feels like mandatory, as it's prioritized on the item affixes section of the guide...

And yeap, you might've made it possible on 3, 4 days of league... but I bet you'r no begginer, right? You think a begginer can do the same, while learning the basics about the end game mechanics and all mechanics added on past leagues? (I'm playing another char, a cyclone, doing ONLY june on every map I get, for a week now, and I don't have many veiled mods as I don't get many veiled itens from the drops)

"
Softseek написал:

buy veiled 1h and 2h/bows weapons of ilvl 75+ and unveil the trigger when cast 3x, then you get the recipe. they usually go for 1 to 2 chaos each and if you're lucky it will cost you ~5c otherwise if youre unlucky like me: 45c lolol

you can also ask someone to craft for you from the this thread or the trade forum has crafters for hire but it will cost you.

I have 10c total at this precise moment I'm replying you... Consider that I'm a begginer, that's learning how to play arround end game mechanics that came on delve, betrayal and so on and changed everything. I never even faced shaper, elder, guardians...
I'm the kind of player that does chaos recipe on maps and takes his time after every map to sell stuff, adjust stash, see if got anything valuable...

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/fuinharlz/characters

TiaDaniela is the character I'm following this build. As you can see, equip wise, it's total crap... that's what I can aford...

the best thing you can do to make more currency as a new player is to stop doing what you said you are at the end.

DO NOT STOP AFTER EVERY MAP AT THE STASH TAB . Seriously time = currency . roll 10 maps at your point in the game should be alch and go ( check for mods you cant run i cant do phys reflect anymore ill kill myself ) then clear a quad tab or a regular tab and set your filter to uber strict . Run a map and as soon as you get done put a new map in ( i keep 10 maps in my inventory ) open the map while you wait go sell 6 sockets to zana if you got any and dump everything that dropped into a tab then right back into your map , only stop when your dump tab is full . You will make far far far far far far far more currency like this than if you stop after every map to filter , also stop doing chaos recipe its a noob trap .
Hello, im a new player and im kinda lost, i like this guide but i dont know how guides work on poe, does the creator of the guide Enki91 updates everything on page number 1, or should i read page number one and later read everything since page 1440 to the actual so i can modify things, pls help :)
Последняя редакция: bluestreak5. Время: 31 марта 2020 г., 19:06:53
"
bluestreak5 написал:
Hello, im a new player and im kinda lost, i like this guide but i dont know how guides work on poe, does the creator of the guide Enki91 updates everything on page number 1, or should i read page number one and later read everything since page 1440 to the actual so i can modify things, pls help :)

Page 1 contains the guide as it currently stands (up to date as Enki edits this each patch)

Page 1440 is where the discussion and questions start for the current version.

Everything between can be ignored as it is old/outdated.

Read Enki's page 1 posts with the guide thoroughly. If you get stuck, check it again, still stuck have a look through page 1440 onward to see if your question has been asked/answered. Still stuck, post.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Harvest Manifesto 3/10/2021

So unbelievably inane it has to be memorialized.
Последняя редакция: Dspayre. Время: 31 марта 2020 г., 20:03:42
"
Dreagation написал:
"
greatlonewolf написал:

You should try to get the orb of storms set-up and wave of conviction in your staff and the arc set-up in your body.
Then the aura's go in your helmet, once you have
The golem set-up can be put in either the boots or gloves. Whichever it is in, the other will carry the flame dash-second wind and steelskin-cast when damage taken.

thanks for the tip! clears up a few things.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация