Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

My current gear, running Shav's low-life like I always do. Non-crit, abusing EO and Supercharge. Tearing the endgame to shreds and having a blast. Still many more improvements to make. Crafted the majority of the gear myself, it's too satisfying. The rings were quite expensive but worth the quality of life and damage.

Скрытый текст
Might be a noob question, but here goes, if I trade/buy the Hands of the High Templar.. Can I then chance sockets count, colour and links when corrupted? :)
question, why is discipline needed
Hello!
What should i upgrade next? Can do reds, but dying alot.

"
Striphor написал:
"
Zeonus написал:
So a problem I have is crafting that staff. Still can't get the veil modifier unlocked for it, and my maps don't drop high enough ilvl Eclipse Staffs to warrant any crafting. Thus, I'm sorta just stuck with wands and much less damage. As SSF, can't really just buy a base one/Agnerod West.
Just buy base, it's dirt cheap. Also you can pm some guys in this thread who who could craft it for you (me included). Just don't forget to leave one open suffix.

I did say I was SSF
"
Striphor написал:
"
Zeeul написал:

Where did you hear it was getting nerfed?

One of the developers said "there is no plans to change for this league so enjoy it while you can"

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2815906

Damn I read the post, I am a little gutted its getting nerfed. I was planning to investigate it this weekend.

But from my understanding they are saying: (They are just turning off buffs to skills people dont usually think of as auras perhaps things like tailwind)

They also say this:
"Our team very much want to nerf the percentage value on the Purposeful Harbinger skill or substantially change how it works, and will definitely do so at the release of the next league. We are leaving it in an overpowered state (albeit only affecting legitimate auras) for the remainder of this league."

Step 1:
Jewel: Purposeful Harbinger = 10% increased effect of aura buffs on you for each herald
Times 6 jewels = 60% increased effect
Times 5 heralds = 300% increased buff of auras
Grace, discipline, even Wrath is a legit aura!

Step 2:
Endbringer = 25% increased damage for each herald effecting you
times 5 heralds = 125% increased damage
times 6 jewels = 750% increased global damage

Then on top of that you got mastermind of discord:
- 25% increased effect of herald buffs
- 25% reduced mana reserve of heralds

That is not getting nerfed this league, that is still insaine. The more I look at this, the more I think this is still extremely overpowered! i will have to keep an eye on the people playing with the build.
Последняя редакция: Zeeul. Время: 1 апр. 2020 г., 5:20:39
"
Zeonus написал:
"
Striphor написал:
"
Zeonus написал:
So a problem I have is crafting that staff. Still can't get the veil modifier unlocked for it, and my maps don't drop high enough ilvl Eclipse Staffs to warrant any crafting. Thus, I'm sorta just stuck with wands and much less damage. As SSF, can't really just buy a base one/Agnerod West.
Just buy base, it's dirt cheap. Also you can pm some guys in this thread who who could craft it for you (me included). Just don't forget to leave one open suffix.

I did say I was SSF

Well, there always chancing as option. Also to craft +3 lightning you only need ilvl 77, which isn't that high(tier 8 maps drop from rares). Actually +2 lightning is not restricted by item lvl (need 2+ ilvl), with some lightning\spell damage will be good boost. As of veiled modifier, i think it restricted ilvl 75+ and most of my drops were from research groups.
"
L4mbertsen написал:
Might be a noob question, but here goes, if I trade/buy the Hands of the High Templar.. Can I then chance sockets count, colour and links when corrupted? :)

Yes, you can change The hands while corrupted. Otherwise vaal orbs also wouldn't work on it, once you've corrupted it.

"
inidp написал:
question, why is discipline needed

Initially you want to have enough ES for your mind over matter, which means ES should be around 43% of your health pool. Once you reach that number without discipline you can drop it and craft aspect of the spider on something and use that as extra "aura".

"
KRSTOPHER написал:
Hello!

First of all I'd suggest you check Enki's flask set-up section. Especially for a flask of warding.
Then try to get life on your amulet, Assassin's mark ring and more life on your boots. Possibly also get more life on your gloves and belt, but those are less of a priority.
SInce you're using empower, try to get a body armour with spells have +% crit chance. Your crit chance is probably relatively low, which reduces your damage effectively. Making you have to survive longer.
Also try to obtain some jewels with life and crit multi and only then look for extra stats on them.
At some point look to upgrade your staff, as this one only has 3 relevant affixes, out of a possible 6 damage affixes.
Последняя редакция: Dreagation. Время: 1 апр. 2020 г., 6:46:56

"
KRSTOPHER написал:
Hello!

First of all I'd suggest you check Enki's flask set-up section. Especially for a flask of warding.
Then try to get life on your amulet, Assassin's mark ring and more life on your boots. Possibly also get more life on your gloves and belt, but those are less of a priority.
SInce you're using empower, try to get a body armour with spells have +% crit chance. Your crit chance is probably relatively low, which reduces your damage effectively. Making you have to survive longer.
Also try to obtain some jewels with life and crit multi and only then look for extra stats on them.
At some point look to upgrade your staff, as this one only has 3 relevant affixes, out of a possible 6 damage affixes.[/quote]

I have ring with assassin's mark.
But thanks!
Yes, i know. I ment try to get one with more life.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация