Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi, first of all thank you for this great starter build and all the hard work you are doing to keep it actualized.

I reached lvl 89 very fast in a few weeks and I think it's an awesome build.

At the moment i'm stucked in tier 13 maps and above, with 5143 life, 2700 es with all four auras active and a good MoM stats, but I noticed that my survival is poor at this levels, and my dps (specialy in boos fights) are low. I don't know if the build is capable to do more than that? Or maybe i'm doing something wrong. I follow the passive tree, same of the Path of Building with the devoruing diamond set + Agnerod West Staff, and with the crit + life abyssal jewells.

I don't have the Assasins Mark ring yet, maybe needed at this time?

What would you recomend? I'm new at this level endgames and need some help :P

Thanks in advance, and thanks again for all the hard work you and this great community are doing.
I love your Guide and i never came so far in this game like now.

but i would like to switch to archmage build. so you told you wanna do to next league? i like to respecc right now, do you have any good build link for me?
searched myself but dont find a arc arcmage build für 3.10.
Последняя редакция: banelingbust111. Время: 1 апр. 2020 г., 8:21:10
Thanks for the guide Enki, really having a good time playing the build! It was a while since I had played PoE, and even if the league isn't as good as the previous ones (from what I read), I'm really into it :D

I just made it to Sirius, and was stuck with Agnerod since ever because I couldn't snatch a good staff on the market and spent 2k+ altes trying to get the +3 lightning modifier on a staff I was trying to craft on the side without success. Was really feeling hopeless. But yesterday, everything changed, I snatched a very good base and crafted this...

It originally had the +3, the combo spell/chaos and 2 trash suffixes. I did the whole shenanigang with the Cannot roll attack modifier, Crusader exalt slam, Prefixes cant be changed, scouring orb, divine orb, and finally the Can have up to 3 crafted modifiers to obtain this little gem.

I guess I only need to roll the perfect cast speed on it now. Btw how does this work? Can I just reroll the cast speed for 1 exa or do I need to reroll the whole Can have up to 3 modifiers every time I wanna try?
"
xEc написал:
Thanks for the guide Enki, really having a good time playing the build! It was a while since I had played PoE, and even if the league isn't as good as the previous ones (from what I read), I'm really into it :D

I just made it to Sirius, and was stuck with Agnerod since ever because I couldn't snatch a good staff on the market and spent 2k+ altes trying to get the +3 lightning modifier on a staff I was trying to craft on the side without success. Was really feeling hopeless. But yesterday, everything changed, I snatched a very good base and crafted this...

It originally had the +3, the combo spell/chaos and 2 trash suffixes. I did the whole shenanigang with the Cannot roll attack modifier, Crusader exalt slam, Prefixes cant be changed, scouring orb, divine orb, and finally the Can have up to 3 crafted modifiers to obtain this little gem.

I guess I only need to roll the perfect cast speed on it now. Btw how does this work? Can I just reroll the cast speed for 1 exa or do I need to reroll the whole Can have up to 3 modifiers every time I wanna try?

Divine orb if you want to try and get better numbers on your rolls (but it effects all rolls that have a range. wont effect your +3 lightning roll)

If you want to change a mod yes you need to recraft the multimod (you cant craft over only the cast speed)

Tip, in the options, i forget where. Turn on something like "see advanced mod tips" something like that youll find it, it allows you to see more details about the mods you have such as tier and range.
Последняя редакция: Zeeul. Время: 1 апр. 2020 г., 10:24:54
"
Zeeul написал:
"
xEc написал:

Divine orb if you want to try and get better numbers on your rolls (but it effects all rolls that have a range. wont effect your +3 lightning roll)

If you want to change a mod yes you need to recraft the multimod (you cant craft over only the cast speed)

Tip, in the options, i forget where. Turn on something like "see advanced mod tips" something like that youll find it, it allows you to see more details about the mods you have such as tier and range.

Thanks. So cheapest option is still to use divines, even given that I got two perfect prefixes rolls atm?
Последняя редакция: xEc. Время: 1 апр. 2020 г., 10:48:07
"
Thanks. So cheapest option is still to use divines, even given that I got two perfect prefixes rolls atm?

I cant see the ranges. So you have to decide, is the potential range of upside on castspeed worth the potential range of downside of the other mods.
Hi, I'm just leveling this build and I'm confused about some passive choises.

On the one hand site where is "Elemental Overload" that cause "No Critical Strike Multiplayer", on the other hand site there are passives like "Throatseeker" and its child passives that grants only a crit multi. Or, "Doom Cast"'s 2 child passives which grants crit multi, even if there is a child passive which gives crit chance which is not chosen.

It this a mistake or should I take these passives anyway?
To answer the question above, you only use "Elemental Overload" for leveling. Once you get through the 10 acts, or like 60-70ish go ahead and take the passive off and use the point elsewhere. it talks about it in the guide as well.
I'm a noob to the game - this is my first time getting this far.

I appear to be leveled past the guide in terms of passive points. I keep trying to compare the skill tree and it seems like I'm filled up (on Act 9). Is it assumed that you get 'whatever' now or what?
"
w00tix написал:
I'm a noob to the game - this is my first time getting this far.

I appear to be leveled past the guide in terms of passive points. I keep trying to compare the skill tree and it seems like I'm filled up (on Act 9). Is it assumed that you get 'whatever' now or what?

Nevermind I think I got it

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация