Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Could someone take a look at my stuff and see if there is anything that is really screwed up that can be fixed pretty easily. Since I am playing on console, it is pretty tough to just go out and buy the stuff I need for the build, since it is usually just either not available or way too expensive. And some of the required items it seems you need to to defeat bosses that are too hard without the items already there it seems, hope that makes sense.

Trying to get two red, a blue and a green (in the right sequence) on the same item seems just about impossible, just saying lol.

Anyway, the game is so overwhelming for me still, so easy to get lost in the all the stuff available to do, so be nice when replying please.

I don't know if there is a way to share the nice pics of gear from console version (let me know if there is), so here is my profile which shows my gear and passives.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/DiamondBarJohn/characters
thanks for the great guide! :) with the latest patch you can activate a skill AND move with both on left click. I found having Steelskin on left click has helped me get more utility out of it rather than joined with 'cast when damage taken' which was hardly getting used as it takes so much to activate now (and now it's on almost all the time).
Последняя редакция: AceKilla. Время: 2 апр. 2020 г., 13:30:02

1 wrong move and you get 1-shot

cant finish delirium boss wave ~16ish
Hi,

what base should i use for staff-crafting.
What ilvl would be the best or at least how low can it be to still have the chance of highest rolls (84? 85?).

And can i go for the "normal" Eclipse Staff or do i have to go for shaper/elder etc.?
Just don't want to waste time and currency on the worng base.
thanks!
Последняя редакция: MaryHuana. Время: 2 апр. 2020 г., 15:28:20
"
jrelthewise написал:
My current gear, running Shav's low-life like I always do. Non-crit, abusing EO and Supercharge. Tearing the endgame to shreds and having a blast. Still many more improvements to make. Crafted the majority of the gear myself, it's too satisfying. The rings were quite expensive but worth the quality of life and damage.

Скрытый текст

What would you estimate your investment into this set up is?
Has anybody tried to go to Counterweight through Devotion and Whirling Barrier in passive tree at levels 80-90, instead of adding jewels?
"
MaryHuana написал:
Hi,

what base should i use for staff-crafting.
What ilvl would be the best or at least how low can it be to still have the chance of highest rolls (84? 85?).

And can i go for the "normal" Eclipse Staff or do i have to go for shaper/elder etc.?
Just don't want to waste time and currency on the worng base.
thanks!

Youll get +3 lightning on all Eclipse staffs
Look here to choose the mods you want.
https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Staff

I like shaper and elder base. Dont worry about the cost its super cheap.
I bought a lvl85 shaper base earlier for 20c
Couple of hundred jewellers orb to get it 6 socket
Paid 125 fusing to craft a 5-link (or you can gamble for it)

Check the list of prioritised affixes in enki's guide if you are unsure about the good ones.
I'm around 90 and find at this point that pretty much with this build chaos will pretty much one shot you snd Enki's high end gear is nearly impossible to obtain this league because the markets are in hell. Everything sells too low to make the currency and the things needed is too high. I was heavily considering replacing most enki's level 80-90 with the new large cluster trees. There's no global crit unfortunately but I can get small passive stacks of certain stats light lightning damage and spell damage and health while getting skills like 30% increase to wrath aura and other such skills. I think for the cost of 1 passive I could build more damage and other such this route if I can get the right modifiers on my large clusters or find them through trade. had one with a base of 12% lightning damage for instance so I rolled the rest that small passive would remain which I've rolled 10% spell damage before also. However i feel at 90 it's bosses almost 1 shotting you and grouped ranged enemies that do chaos and poison often in the maps that are the huge threat and often unavoidable through red maps. Even more life from the small passives would benefit and with 1 really good large cluster you probably could replace having 4 sockets for 1 and put those extra points into the large cluster instead. Anyways I'm no expert I just figured it might be an alternative route here.
"
ChaosCreature7 написал:
I'm around 90 and find at this point that pretty much with this build chaos will pretty much one shot you snd Enki's high end gear is nearly impossible to obtain this league because the markets are in hell. Everything sells too low to make the currency and the things needed is too high. I was heavily considering replacing most enki's level 80-90 with the new large cluster trees. There's no global crit unfortunately but I can get small passive stacks of certain stats light lightning damage and spell damage and health while getting skills like 30% increase to wrath aura and other such skills. I think for the cost of 1 passive I could build more damage and other such this route if I can get the right modifiers on my large clusters or find them through trade. had one with a base of 12% lightning damage for instance so I rolled the rest that small passive would remain which I've rolled 10% spell damage before also. However i feel at 90 it's bosses almost 1 shotting you and grouped ranged enemies that do chaos and poison often in the maps that are the huge threat and often unavoidable through red maps. Even more life from the small passives would benefit and with 1 really good large cluster you probably could replace having 4 sockets for 1 and put those extra points into the large cluster instead. Anyways I'm no expert I just figured it might be an alternative route here.

I spent 2 hours and about 50 regret orbs trying to get more damage out of cluster jewels. I started with something like 220k damage from the normal tree and the best I could do on cluster jewels was something like 180k. There are some very nice notable skills in the cluster jewels but its the cost of points to get them which kills the value. 99% of the time regular passive nodes like Lightning walker, throatseeker etc do more damage per point. (but i am no expert so I have probably missed a lot)

The only thing that still looks promising to me is the herald stacking meta. Sure GGG had to nerf it because it was ridiculously stupidly godlike strong, but even after the nerf I hear its still over-powered, I was thinking about giving it a try this weekend.
Thanks you for the guide. Has been very resourceful.
The hyperlink in Pantheons for "Chain" is not working.
Cheers

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация