Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

This is for now the best gear I could acquire, but I still stuck in boss fights, no problem to clear maps but conquerors for me are hard to kill, I couldn't do them nothing, same to rare enemys, too strong for me.
I think the problem is something related with the critical strike chances, but i'm new on this and i'm lost.. -.-
Should I change something? Thank you in advice.

Edit: I followed the passive tree with the Devouring diadem parameters.
Последняя редакция: Darkyle666. Время: 1 апр. 2020 г., 16:13:04

Any recommendations on what to upgrade next? Having trouble climbing past 90 with my current HP
Hi Enki!

I asked you some questions back when Blight hit as I wanted to push 100 in Standard with my Legion Arc Witch. Due to the fact I pushed hard on another char in Blight and had time constraints after that, I never got around to it. But I'd really like to do it now! :)

I didn't follow the changes in the game these past few months and obviously I see that a lot of stuff has changed in the build since then, what would you advise me to do with my char now? I'd prefer not having to change too many pieces of gear now as this char was already pretty optimized at the time, even if the result is a bit inferior to the actual version of the build.

You can check my account for the character "Arcoholith".

I'll copy my previous post as well as your answer to give you some context:

Previous post with answer
Hey Enki!

First of all, thanks for this build! I played a bunch on PC back between OB and Awakening and Arc was always my favorite skill. When I came back to PoE on PS4 I followed your guide in Synthesis and really liked it so I did another Arc Witch in Legion and still loved it!
In fact I'm pretty happy as this is by far the highest level and best geared char I ever had on PoE, so many thanks for this <3

I'm currently level 98 and I'd like to push this char to 100 in Standard when I'll be done with Blight.
I see you dropped some things for 3.8, like Clarity and Hypothermia/Unleash for gems ; and Breath of Lightning in the tree.

I don't understand all of the depths of theorycrafting a build gem/tree-wise so I was wondering what should I be looking to change on my current char for him to be effective when the patch hits PS4.

Also, I'm currently using a CwDT for Golems as I find it smoother on PS4 (also using Flame Dash instead of LW for that reason) ; I think I can drop the current Minion Life link for a third golem but is there a way I could use all 3 golems with CwDT and Meat Shield (5-link helmet maybe)? Or should I just manually cast them for 3.8?

You can check my account for the character "Arcoholith".
I'm using a Watcher's Eye with "10% chance to recover 10% mana w/ Clarity" on the bottom right of the tree. Don't pay attention to the Timeless Jewel as I'm testing some stuff.

Thanks again and I hope you have a great Blight league!

"
Enki написал:
@KymiBwo: You got a pretty nice setup there, would honestly not change too much. The new tree isn't much different, if your mana sustain is good enough you can save 3x passives from Essence Extraction and put them into more life/mana, Aqueos Accelerant or Breath of Lightning instead. Speaking of which, its loss is somewhat made up by the 30% ailment effect added to Beacon of Ruin. Generally i'd go for the survivability options at this point, you really don't wanna lose that 10% now.

Unfortunately there's no real option for golems that wouldn't require some big gear changes, so your choice has to be between Meat Shield or CwDt. Definitely wouldn't drop off a golem, especially the addition of Chaos Golem somewhat fixes one of this builds biggest weaknesses.

I found the current Arc setup works more consistently that Hypo/Unleash, especially when you also use Vaal Arc. Arcane Surge is especially useful now that mana sustain got hit. You can decide to keep Hypothermia instead of Controlled Destruction, it only really feels worse in ailment avoidance maps.

Other than that i'd just change Arcane Surge to Culling Strike on Orb of Storms and Wave of Conviction instead of Purifying Flame.

Good luck with hitting Lv100, please let me know how it went :)

Thanks for your help! :)
Great build man, i noticed you removed The Queens Hunger, any particular reason?
It is your own damn fault...
"
Kellzzz написал:
Great build man, i noticed you removed The Queens Hunger, any particular reason?

probably because a rare with crit is better dps (and the option of +1 to gems) and has better stats overall
I am new to POE, so this is my first League and first build.
For that reason, I choose Enki´s arch witch to build, as this felt like the best place to start and get an idea of the whole process..

The Build guide is great, but I feel like something is missing when I compare the previous version to the current delirium league version, or maybe I just missed something, because I feel stuck. (I am sure the answer can be found in the guide itself, but somethings are confusing for a new player, or at least me)

I am currently doing Maps T5, and am doing them pretty fast but dying a lot (so lvl progression is none existing).
So my main focus has been life + resistance for now, but my dmg. feels like it is lacking too.

I am currently working on my gems getting 20% quality otherwise I am just trying to generate currency so I can up my life + resistance.

Any advice in gear + passives, is appreciated

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/dankyduck82/characters (DankineDuck)
Hey Enki!
Thanks for the amazing guide, its my first ever league in POE, and im am having a blast with your Arc witch build. I got it pretty good so far aswell. I just rounded 140k dps on my arc spell (in-game).

I have a question for you: I got "The Devouring Diadem" - and i followed your guide all the way. You say you can fit 1 ekstra aura in the build. My mana reserve wont allow that. I can only play with three: Either: Wrath, Disciplin, Zealotry or replace wrath with Flesh and stone. Is it in fact possible to play all 4 at the same time?

Cheers
"
E1ipsis написал:
Hey Enki!
Thanks for the amazing guide, its my first ever league in POE, and im am having a blast with your Arc witch build. I got it pretty good so far aswell. I just rounded 140k dps on my arc spell (in-game).

I have a question for you: I got "The Devouring Diadem" - and i followed your guide all the way. You say you can fit 1 ekstra aura in the build. My mana reserve wont allow that. I can only play with three: Either: Wrath, Disciplin, Zealotry or replace wrath with Flesh and stone. Is it in fact possible to play all 4 at the same time?

Cheers

make sure u took 4% reduced mana reserved in your passive skill tree, I think that should help
Can I get a gear check on mine as well? I'm A4 right now, haven't fought Sirus and struggling getting 1 shot on T15-16 maps.

Can clear waves just fine, Delirium is just a bit rough and bosses in CQC can be pretty rough. The Hunter Conqueror is a yikes fight for me.
Последняя редакция: Rainbowish. Время: 2 апр. 2020 г., 10:15:29
Hey! I'm looking for some assistance.
First time I'm playing POE and I've followed this guide.
Here is the link to my character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Vulcaiiin/characters (Lvl 89 named Vulcaniaaa)

Does anyone have anyone some comments about on how I could continue to progress slowly, at the moment I keep dying on and on on Map Tier 11-12 can't even keep some experiences to get to level 90. What can I do?

Thanks for your comments.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация