Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Maybe the medium cluster jewels instead of the large. I got 4 passive medium jewel and all it was was a critical strike and multiplier passive skills and a gemstone slot. I honestly only see the use of increases from the clusters from skills anyway. the medium seem to drop a lot less though and there's no global crit on small passives. The uniques don't seem to have anything for us asides Sap. I haven't seen a medium with 3 skills so i don't know if there are ones still you're right and they probably all are a waste. I think the devotion from whirling blade isn't so good. There's a lot of life going down that path however but it takes 11 passives in the tree from the nearest branch from this. Maybe this is the limitation that arc can get and most people will have to move on to another build after some point in the 80-100 range. The problem I see so far with this build is it still doesn't have enough damage to just push things or it doesn't have enough life for some of it. Just takes a group of off screen archers that often have chaos damage to kill you off and most of the red tier map bosses will start to one shot without the high end. Even then with this build you're probably going to die a lot with red tier no matter what you do and there isn't too many skills outside of what Enki has for much better.
I saw that on the upgrade list order you have the Atziris promise. Just wondering does it just make us pop off pretty hard? or are we using it as a defensive cast for bosses?
I tried large jewels, medium and small, and struggled to find damage with all. The medium jewels do seem most rare.

The herald stacking thing still seems extremely powerful, I just not sure if I have the skill and experience to make it work!

Medium cluster jewel = 10% increased damage while affected by a herald

node: endbringer notable passive = 25% increased damage for each herald affecting you
x5 heralds = 125%
x6 endbriger nodes = 750% increased damage

node: Purposeful Harbinger: = Aura Buffs from Skills have 10% increased Effect on you for each Herald affecting you
x5 heralds = 50%
x6 purposeful harbinger nodes = 300%

Node: Heraldry
20% increased effect of herald buffs on you
10% reduced mana reservation of herald skills
x6 nodes

So the perfect (affected by a herald) medium cluster roll is:
- Endbringer
- Purposeful harbinger
- Heraldry

Elementalist:
Mastermind of discord:
25% increased effect of herald buffs on you
25% reduced mana reservation of herald skills

The devouring diadem:
Socketed gems have 20% reduced mana reservation

The tricky part will be trying to socket all heralds and enough auras without running out of mana reserve.
Последняя редакция: Zeeul. Время: 3 апр. 2020 г., 6:16:02
Hey Enki, thanks alot for the updated guide this league. It feels much stronger than last last league, after 200 hours i'm going to try something else but i've had a blast with it!

Gear i ended up with:

I went with double unset ring for 4 golems and i've put enlighten in the helm so i was able to get Herald of thunder. The DPS increase was nothing major but it helped. Was able to do all end game content with the build, Simulacrum wave 20, Uber elder etc, doing it deathless was hard tho. Mapping with the build felt the best, the clear speed is insane!

What are the best ring anointments for this build ?
Hey, I started PoE two weeks ago and your build really got me into this! I started 2 years ago but lost interest, because there were no builds I could find, that helped me really understanding what to do while leveling etc. You really created a masterpiece for newer players!

Although I have some questions:

- How do you use Vaal Arc? I have two 20/20 ready, do you then use the normal Arc to stack up souls and when do you use Vaal Arc then. And should Vaal Arc replace Orb of Storms?

-What passives are worth investing though? I have the full skill tree you gave us but some points to spend.

Have fun with Delirium and I hope for some quick replies!
Hey,

For some reason the PoB import gives me an error. The pastebin says 'code is valid' but when I then try to do 'Import' it gives me the following error:

https://i.imgur.com/IqT2HIl.png

Any idea to fix this? Thanks!

EDIT: Apparently I did not have the latest PoB version installed. My bad!
It works now.
Последняя редакция: Louistje1. Время: 3 апр. 2020 г., 8:12:27
Hi all, Thanks Enki for the great build, last league I tried other arc build with Impulsa and 2 wands, didn't impress me much but this looks very nice, Im enjoying playing arc now :)
Anyway I have question or just maybe some idea for Enki or someone who could solve the problem. I'm 89lvl and looking at 90+devouring diadem skill tree (after I reach 90) somehow I'm missing 2 extra passives!?

If any one would know why it could be I would be really appreciated with answer.
p.s. I checked my tree 100 times and there is no mistake (unless Im all 100 times missed one spot :D )

Thx and good luck Exiles

"
popers83 написал:
What are the best ring anointments for this build ?

Double gold (gives a 50% chance for towers in range of your buff/embuing tower to do double damage)
This is the best guide I have seen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BmJczkTx-0

"
How do you use Vaal Arc?

Vaal arc is 1 gem that gives 2 skills:
- Regular arc
- vaal arc
You use regular arc 99% of the time but killing a certain amount of mobs gives you 1 vaal arc charge which is an uber cast which chains more (good for legion encounters) and does more damage but its only a single cast, then it recharges while you are using regular arc, then repeat.

Looks like you have missed a ton of stuff from the guide skill-tree and gone off exploring cluster jewels instead. But you will probably get more damage from "lightning walker", "throatseeker" and "crackling speed" than anything you have got on the cluster jewels. FYI best to get 7% increased life on your jewels.

Hi, currently doing very well with the build. Easily clearing any t16 map, guardians and just finished a5 sirus.

Im looking to upgrade my staff by crafting a really good one. Budget isnt really an issue.

Could anyone help me with a step by step on how to craft it. What base to use and all (i know its an eclipse but does base need any specific mod or veiled mod)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация