Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Thanks a lot!

I didn't spend anything on Cluster Jewels, but had to get some strenght and dexterity for some items. Gonna respec ASAP for that!
Hi everyone,
First of all I'm very grateful to Enki for creating such a well explained guide. Me, as a beginner in PoE, really appreciate it but despite such detailed guide... I find myself in trouble to progress in the game. I'm actually mapping at T10-T11 and have realized I die too often.
I hope someone can help me with some advises about what should I improve now I have around 3 exalted on savings.
Thanks in advance ;)

Скрытый текст
Hey, loving the guide so far, but was wondering if inpulsa's worth using until i find a decent end game chest?
Somler that's actually about right for the wall. You're pretty much at endgame content from there. This would be where you start focusing his endgame gear. Focus particularly on the stats and modifiers he's focused on in his listed gear and read the info on that. Also I'd look at his listed guide for gearing up. Compared to some of the classes Witch and ranger don't get a lot health in there tree so it'll be tough regardless. I'd look at other people's suggestions on how they made it easier for them in the posts as some people have slightly different methods and gear. For instance they might use the impala's broken heart for there chest which blows up enemies you kill doing damage to other enemies. I'd take a look and see what works for you. Some of Enki's high end gear is insane though to buy. It's probably why he has bottled faith at the end of the list to obtain along with level 4 awakened gem. and such so other people's suggestions could be cheaper. Enki's also got insane stats that you may have a hard time obtain for gear in high end it's worse this season with the market being so poor.
"
Zeeul написал:

Double gold (gives a 50% chance for towers in range of your buff/embuing tower to do double damage)
This is the best guide I have seen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BmJczkTx-0

Thanks for your answer

Can i use it in both rings?
Hi Enki

I've been playing on and off for quite a while now and I always keep coming back to your build.

Not sure if I'm being an idiot, but how do I see the current Passive build like it shows in game? It's completely changed and feeling a bit lost.

Please help.

PS - turns out I was an idiot. Kept picking the Scion and wondering what I'm doing wrong. Ignore me please.
Последняя редакция: acheronia. Время: 3 апр. 2020 г., 17:45:29
"
popers83 написал:
"
Zeeul написал:

Double gold (gives a 50% chance for towers in range of your buff/embuing tower to do double damage)
This is the best guide I have seen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BmJczkTx-0

Thanks for your answer

Can i use it in both rings?

I do
"
DvDpC написал:
Hi all, Thanks Enki for the great build, last league I tried other arc build with Impulsa and 2 wands, didn't impress me much but this looks very nice, Im enjoying playing arc now :)
Anyway I have question or just maybe some idea for Enki or someone who could solve the problem. I'm 89lvl and looking at 90+devouring diadem skill tree (after I reach 90) somehow I'm missing 2 extra passives!?

If any one would know why it could be I would be really appreciated with answer.
p.s. I checked my tree 100 times and there is no mistake (unless Im all 100 times missed one spot :D )

Thx and good luck Exiles

P.S. just checked all side quests who give skill points are done.
"
DvDpC написал:
"
DvDpC написал:
Hi all, Thanks Enki for the great build, last league I tried other arc build with Impulsa and 2 wands, didn't impress me much but this looks very nice, Im enjoying playing arc now :)
Anyway I have question or just maybe some idea for Enki or someone who could solve the problem. I'm 89lvl and looking at 90+devouring diadem skill tree (after I reach 90) somehow I'm missing 2 extra passives!?

If any one would know why it could be I would be really appreciated with answer.
p.s. I checked my tree 100 times and there is no mistake (unless Im all 100 times missed one spot :D )

Thx and good luck Exiles

P.S. just checked all side quests who give skill points are done.

I believe you need to change your bandit choice from Alira to Eramir. That will give you 2 extra skill points but you will loose the bonuses (all res) from Alira. This is how you can change it:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Book_of_Reform_(Eramir)
Hi guys, quick question concerning the build.

I have been following it since the beginning and now just reached yellow maps, lvl 86. I'm enjoying it a lot but I was wondering, sometimes i'd like to change the gameplay a bit.

Would it be possible to keep everything the same and just use Ball lightning instead of Arc from time to time?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация