Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I tried Herald stacking.

I started with:
Life: 4905
ES: 2465
Arc Damage: 265159

I had to take 35 points away from the skill tree which devastated everything!

Ended up with:
Life: 4131
ES: 1967
Arc Damage: 253298 (500% increased damage from Endbringer stacks)
Evasion rating: 10523 from the gem alone (no evasion gear)

I could only get 4 heralds running at once with wrath and grace. (I have no idea which are the best haralds to use)

Got herald of lightning and purity down to a cost of 5% mana reserve the others are 10% mana reserve.

Still have MOM, zealots oath, eldritch battery.

Since i have +200% effect from auras I wonder if grace is the best defensive aura to use? I wonder if someone who actually knows what they are doing could do better.
He was also asking how he gets Vaal Arc.
Vaal arc is from corrupting the arc gem. you can do this with vaal orbs. However it has a random chance not to give you the level 21 he wants you to get from his guide. you can get a lot of other results corrupting it including de leveling it losing quality or gaining and such also so you might not get the level 21 he posted. you could also buy the gem using the trade site.
@Enki91

hello everyone sorry for my bad english.
i start the game in this season,
I have a question.
my current items like this.

In arc setup, it gains +1 (+9 chains in total) chains from to empower support.
and arc dps becomes 183,000.

but if I set up increased critical strikes support instead of empower, the total is 8 chains and and arc dps becomes 210,000.

which one do you think is better?

what is mean that chains mechanics its work on single target ?
Последняя редакция: emre91u. Время: 3 апр. 2020 г., 20:20:06
This part is a little confusing to me, could someone explain it a bit better to me?

How do you know what your crit chance is and what is the thing about the diamond flask mean? Is an Empower level 2 any good, or just wait until it levels to 3 in the background before using it?

5th Link: Increased Critical Strikes* adds base crit chance and a multiplier to our crit chance. Once you reach ~50% crit chance without this gem and before Diamond Flask buff, replace it with a Lv3/4 Empower to raise Arcs level and with that its base damage, and even gain extra chains if the result is a Lv26 respectively Lv31 Arc.
I found something about this topic. but I still haven't figured out which one is better. :D

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Arc

Skill functions and interactions
Since it is not a projectile, Arc cannot fork or pierce, and it cannot be supported with

Lesser Multiple Projectiles Support
or

Greater Multiple Projectiles Support
Supporting Arc with

Chain Support
will result in additional chains.
Arc will chain to a random target within a specified radius centered on last target struck. Arc cannot chain back to the same target immediately, and must bounce one more time before chaining to the previous target. Because Arc also forks with each bounce, it requires 4 grouped enemies to bounce back to the original.
Arc will target the nearest enemy within range if not cast on an enemy.
Can be used in left mouse button slot to cast and move.
Wouldn't Arcane Surge instead of Added Lightning Damage give us more DPS?

Also I'm on a very budget build right now, if someone has the time, can you look at my build and let me know what I'm missing to lower my death rate? Thank you.
Последняя редакция: MDCore7. Время: 3 апр. 2020 г., 21:44:48
let me know if you can find a solution about deaths rate :D I'm stuck at level 91 and currently deaths is 850 times :D when i see delirium portal i run there :D
"
MDCore7 написал:
Wouldn't Arcane Surge instead of Added Lightning Damage give us more DPS?

Also I'm on a very budget build right now, if someone has the time, can you look at my build and let me know what I'm missing to lower my death rate? Thank you.

Arcane surge only works when you spend mana. Since you have eldritch battery you are not spending mana, you are spending energy shield to cast spells.
"
Fenris1970 написал:
"
DvDpC написал:
"
DvDpC написал:
Hi all, Thanks Enki for the great build, last league I tried other arc build with Impulsa and 2 wands, didn't impress me much but this looks very nice, Im enjoying playing arc now :)
Anyway I have question or just maybe some idea for Enki or someone who could solve the problem. I'm 89lvl and looking at 90+devouring diadem skill tree (after I reach 90) somehow I'm missing 2 extra passives!?

If any one would know why it could be I would be really appreciated with answer.
p.s. I checked my tree 100 times and there is no mistake (unless Im all 100 times missed one spot :D )

Thx and good luck Exiles

P.S. just checked all side quests who give skill points are done.

I believe you need to change your bandit choice from Alira to Eramir. That will give you 2 extra skill points but you will loose the bonuses (all res) from Alira. This is how you can change it:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Book_of_Reform_(Eramir)

I tried to do that now, says "You already have Eramir's favour"
Скрытый текст
Hello,
I have a problem. I have 85+ level with some average items (I guess) but and I'm still dying ... In map tier 5+ I think I'm mostly one-shooted :/

Could someone, please, check my profile and suggest what I could change to stand on my feet longer and be able to do tier map 10+?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация