Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Enki91 написал:
I've done a smaller update to bring in more mana- and EO stability for those that struggled in those regards. Also finally had time to record some videos of the 3.12 setup, with all those changes already applied. I'm also planning to rewrite the mana explanation in main mechanics whenever I have time, as that still seems to be a bit unclear to some.

hi enki i just wanna say thank you for this awesome guide. i've never played a caster build for long before your guide (melee for life) but after my arc witch in harvest i've opened myself up to caster builds.
Sitting on 10ex atm, any thoughts on what i should upgrade to up my boss dmg?
It's literally impossible to the the mana regen enchant on the boots. Ugh, i hate this. Also, how much "recover mana on block" should i be looking for? 5%?
I got a unique pair of boots with 70% enchant early on

Turns out it also increases my curse limit by one. I was already using a ring with elemental weakness on hit

, so now I can add conductivity. Problem is the other ring should be essence worm.

So I moved things a bit, taking wave of conviction off from CwDT, linking it to Hextouch and Conductivity

The empty slot in CwDT is replaced by Immortal Call. I sacrificed AoE for Sigil of Power and duration for Arcane Cloak. So each time when I cast WoC manually before arc, the enemy should be exposed + cursed with conductivity + cursed with elemental weakness(-25-43-24=-92?). Together with culling strike from gloves T16 map runs are quite smooth. But maybe I strayed too far from the main build...
"
phosTR написал:
It's literally impossible to the the mana regen enchant on the boots. Ugh, i hate this. Also, how much "recover mana on block" should i be looking for? 5%?

I'd suggest you may be better off trying to buy a good pair with the enchant already on it, I've never had any luck hitting the "correct" enchant via lab runs for helmet or boots (or gloves for that matter).

It looks like you're in std league so shouldn't be too hard to find a good pair.

And depending on how much currency you have (specifically divine orbs) would decide for me if I look to buy one with the 5% roll or get a lesser roll and try 'fix it' by divining to 5%, again here I'm assuming that there'll be something really good in standard (after harvest league) which will put anything you could buy/craft in heist league to shame.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.
"
exitwounds85 написал:
Sitting on 10ex atm, any thoughts on what i should upgrade to up my boss dmg?

Your gear looks pretty good atm, so I think you're best option would be the Redeemer Sygian Vise belt, the crafting of which was mentioned a few posts up from yours.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.
Последняя редакция: Cypr3ss_2012. Время: 30 сент. 2020 г., 1:06:04
The new PoB is quite strange, and I'd like to try and understand the changes. Swapping Controlled Destruction for Chain support seems like a massive damage loss. Additionally, I'm not sure where all the unspec'd points are going.

I'm particularly confused about Ash, Frost, and Storm notable, and how the new PoB setup helps with our crits to enable EO.
Последняя редакция: LawsonGD. Время: 30 сент. 2020 г., 3:02:42
"
LawsonGD написал:
The new PoB is quite strange, and I'd like to try and understand the changes. Swapping Controlled Destruction for Chain support seems like a massive damage loss. Additionally, I'm not sure where all the unspec'd points are going.

I'm particularly confused about Ash, Frost, and Storm notable, and how the new PoB setup helps with our crits to enable EO.

Probably goes into Practical Application for dex requirements for Chain, while taking some nodes near Forethought for elem damage and shock?

Yeah I'm not getting that one either
Последняя редакция: Gimdornim. Время: 30 сент. 2020 г., 3:07:59
i am still running the previous build without chain and my crit is at 1% but i have no issues whatsoever clearing maps/survivability/mana regen (quite the opposite i can rush into almost any pack and 1shot it or spam a rare down while taking damage)

now my question is would it still be a benifit for me to switch to chain since it nearly halves my dps or do u think i should just stick with the previous version of the build ? since regular packs are a non-issue so i guess im talking strictly bosses. i dont really feel theyre going slow but then again i never ran a high crit arc setup nor am i the one to be keeping an eye on my buffs (EO) so i wouldnt know the difference.

a second thing i'd like you guys opinion on is this ring

is it worth trying to slam some resistences on it since my build is pretty fleshed out already and dont really have any items up for replacement and even if i did it would have to have some massive resist on them.

TL;DR ring doesn't fit in my current setup due to lack of elemental resistence do i try get res on this ring or just give up on the ring. and if yes how would i attempt this ?
"
LawsonGD написал:

4 points removed from Divine Judgement (78% inc damage, 2% penetration), 1 point from Sanctity (20% armor, 1% life regen, +10 str/int).
2 points spent on Practical Application (+35 str/dex), 3 points on Ash, Frost and Storm (30% inc damage, 20% inc ailment effect, 20% reduced ailment effect on you).

Ash, Frost and Storm makes chill and shock from Corpse Pact a bit stronger.

I'm also not sure about Chain. Energy Leech is a better option both damage- and mana-wise. Elemental Penetration is even better, although it's pretty expensive to buy and a hassle to make yourself.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация