Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
LawsonGD написал:
The new PoB is quite strange, and I'd like to try and understand the changes. Swapping Controlled Destruction for Chain support seems like a massive damage loss. Additionally, I'm not sure where all the unspec'd points are going.

I'm particularly confused about Ash, Frost, and Storm notable, and how the new PoB setup helps with our crits to enable EO.

It's a damage loss in Path of Building, but 90%+ of people playing this build didn't have enough crit to proc EO reliably, so they actually gain a bit of damage with Chain compared to EO. Chain also helps in situations where we hit our hit limit, mostly juiced up Deliriums and some Heists, by giving two/three more chains and the secondary chains.

Ash, Frost and Storm gives about the same damage as Divine Judgement, but for one passive less and with some minor resistances and 20% reduced effect of ailments on us.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 написал:
It's a damage loss in Path of Building, but 90%+ of people playing this build didn't have enough crit to proc EO reliably, so they actually gain a bit of damage with Chain compared to EO. Chain also helps in situations where we hit our hit limit, mostly juiced up Deliriums and some Heists, by giving two/three more chains and the secondary chains.

Ash, Frost and Storm gives about the same damage as Divine Judgement, but for one passive less and with some minor resistances and 20% reduced effect of ailments on us.

What do you think about other supports I mentioned above?

Also, a note about PoB: it picks up guaranteed sources of shock on its own, so you don't have to specify shock effect in configuration.
"
TarrasqueSorcerer написал:
"
Enki91 написал:

What do you think about other supports I mentioned above?

Also, a note about PoB: it picks up guaranteed sources of shock on its own, so you don't have to specify shock effect in configuration.

In my POB, Elemental Penetration seems to do more dps ( better for boss kill ? )
But lets see what enki says. I changed to Chain and can clean maps a little more better now. ( perhaps Elemental Penetration to do boss and Chain to clean maps )
Still testing some things, i have 4 exalteds to spend and looking to upgrade to a better wand and get the mana recover shield.
Последняя редакция: snnnp. Время: 30 сент. 2020 г., 9:08:55
Any chance to post the old POB too (or is the old tree in the POB link, can't check on phone). Made changes last night, and can't remember exactly how it looked previously lol.
The next patch will finally add the EO timer back to the top of the screen. I think that will be very instructive for us in living in a good EO strategy.
"
TarrasqueSorcerer написал:
Elemental Penetration is even better, although it's pretty expensive to buy and a hassle to make yourself.

Or just use Shroud of the Lightless?
Последняя редакция: Gimdornim. Время: 30 сент. 2020 г., 10:18:16
Would it be worth it to use Pure Talent in this build? You can get to the Templar and Scion starts pretty easily and get plenty of mana and regen along the way.
"
Ohmss написал:
Would it be worth it to use Pure Talent in this build? You can get to the Templar and Scion starts pretty easily and get plenty of mana and regen along the way.

That sounds like an interesting proposition. Connecting to Witch, Templar, and Scion grants:
- .5% mana regen
- 5% ele pen
- +25 all attributes

It would require quite a few points to use to the full extent. However weaver it would be a very useful placeholder for Healthy Mind while you gear up, using it exclusively for the mana regen. Once you have enough regen and life, it can be swapped for HM.
"
Aldonés написал:
"
Ohmss написал:

That sounds like an interesting proposition. Connecting to Witch, Templar, and Scion grants:
- .5% mana regen
- 5% ele pen
- +25 all attributes

It would require quite a few points to use to the full extent. However weaver it would be a very useful placeholder for Healthy Mind while you gear up, using it exclusively for the mana regen. Once you have enough regen and life, it can be swapped for HM.

Thanks. I'll just use it as a temporary measure until I grab HM.
One more question for now. Is Replica Loreweave's damage and life/mana bonuses potentially worth the survivability loss of lowered max resistances and not using CoD or something with offering?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация