Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Gimdornim написал:
"
Kenshiro92 написал:
Hmmm, hard choice, but probably i dont understand what excatly it means for my character:

"Increases and Reductions to Life in Radius are Transformed to apply to Mana at 200% of their value"

I got 30% MoM, i got 4,2k Life and 4,8k Mana
It's good time to put this gem?

For example, on cruel preparation you see that it gives 10% life and 5% resistance. With the jewel it will instead give 20% mana and 5% resistance. The total life increase in the radius of the jewel socket is 38% on your tree, so that translates to 76% mana after socketing the jewel, which should boost your damage by a lot.

However, you originally have 170% increase life on your tree. After socketing the jewel you will only have 132%(you lost 38%). So your maximum life will roughly become 4.2k * (1 + 1.32) / (1 + 1.7) = 3.6k. With 30% MoM it means your effective life pool is around 5.2k. If you have yet to reach T14~T16 maps maybe this is enough, but you'll probably die from time to time. You should increase %MoM or find other sources of increase life.

For reference, with 40% MoM your effective life pool would be 6k. With 50% it would be 7.2k. So it's a good idea to at least get the cloak or watcher's eye. To get an idea of how MoM is helping us surviving against big hits:

This is assuming that the hit would take away all your mana.

Try to unlink clarity in your shield from support gems.

Also, I saw you have very good spell crit chance on both your wand and shield, and that you're using Ungil's Harmony, which gives lots of critical chance. The original version of this build uses controlled destruction in place of chain support for arc, because the damage with it is higher, but it reduces spell crit chance by a lot, and we need to crit once in a while to proc Elemental Overload. With your current gears you might be able to switch to controlled destruction and still proc EO reliable. Try for yourself.

Thanks a lot for your advice. So should I switch ungil harmony with atziri's foible becouse my crit chance is enough and also switch chain gem with controlled destruction?
Moreover i checked my block chance and and he resis 39% and 41% for spell, this is enough?
"
Kenshiro92 написал:

Thanks a lot for your advice. So should I switch ungil harmony with atziri's foible becouse my crit chance is enough and also switch chain gem with controlled destruction?
Moreover i checked my block chance and and he resis 39% and 41% for spell, this is enough?

You can do that. Just keep an eye on the active buff in the top left corner of your screen. If you don't see EO often while you map, then you do not have enough crit chance. In that case just use either atziri's foible + chain or ungil's harmony + controlled destruction. Later on you might find other sources of crit chance/power charge that enables you to use both. None of this should change the gameplay/survivability too much, so feel free to experiment with the options.

Since I don't see Rumi's concoction in your profile, I assume 39/41 is the block chance with bone offering up and tempest shield. That's already fine. You can grab a cheap Rumi's concoction on trade and use that to replace your diamond flask. Note that roll matters on that flask, so try to aim for higher block chance within your budget.
I had a stroke of luck (not in leveling I'm still stuck to 94 apparently the game is programmed to randobly kill me out of nowere 4 times in a row every time I'm close to 60%), I manage to get a Divination card that I sold for 6 Exalted.
So now I've 6 Exalted to invest in this build.
Any suggestion? Especially one that doesn't necessary involve the Cluster Jewels.
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
Wave of Conviction is better because curse (Conductivity) effectiveness is reduced on Shaper/Sirus and, to a lesser extent, other bosses.

Ah yeah totally overlooked that one, thanks!
"
ArionAthreides написал:
I had a stroke of luck (not in leveling I'm still stuck to 94 apparently the game is programmed to randobly kill me out of nowere 4 times in a row every time I'm close to 60%), I manage to get a Divination card that I sold for 6 Exalted.
So now I've 6 Exalted to invest in this build.
Any suggestion? Especially one that doesn't necessary involve the Cluster Jewels.

I would save for the upgraded helm with arcane cloak enchant
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/wr0dgqKsb

I also have a spare pair of boots you can have, that have the better enchant on them

"
dark_nebula написал:

I would save for the upgraded helm with arcane cloak enchant
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/wr0dgqKsb

I also have a spare pair of boots you can have, that has the better enchant on them

I'm pretty undecided to buy them or doing Labyrinth over and over again once I move to Standard frankly.

I have a question besides that. I'm saving up all the influenced (Crusader, Elder, etc) items I've got so far. I filled a Quadruple stash last league and I'm near to do the same this one. Should I vendor them all or there is it worth hoping to get the Exalted recipe for a full set?
Последняя редакция: ArionAthreides. Время: 12 нояб. 2020 г., 13:44:42
Just hit me up in game, you can have them for free
Hi guys,

I feel a bit stuck with my character. Im dying often on heists 74 and up.
Can someone with a bit of sapere time inspect my character and give me some tips?

thanks!
Have you seen the chance to get an enchant you want? Its abysmally low dont bother just buy the arc chains additional +1 or arcane cloak. I'd personally spend the 6ex on a watchers eye if you dont have one or start working towards double influenced items. If you dont want to push delirium I guess you can just get a crit cinderswallow and call it a day
Oh and toss those influenced items out if they're lv83 or under. They're usually not worth anything. Keep an eye out for tier 1 bases level 84+ they can sell for 1c or more depending on influence, base and level. For example a crystal belt lv86 shaper is gonna make you rich. Could have no stats on it too.
Последняя редакция: MadChickins. Время: 12 нояб. 2020 г., 17:31:11
Is there a downside to running Righteous Fire along with Vaal Righteous Fire?

In the guide Enki says not to use it. I just don't understand why?

Sorry for the noob question!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация