Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@MariooX: Absolutely! With that budget you can already get a 6L chest, two good wands, Call of the Brotherhood, Vinktars and solid life/res gear, which will last you into red maps.

Leveling is probably fastest with Spark or Firestorm, but you can use whatever spell you enjoy.
twitch.tv/enki91
Really looking forward to the build update been planning to test Arc out for a while now, and i plan to play it in the next league. so thinking about trying this out when the patch hits to see if i will like it in the long run!
"
Enki91 написал:
@Sectiplave: Nice, congrats! Almost doubling up my DPS there. I'm doing some finetuning with jewels right now, can hopefully crack 100k when done.
Was also looking for some wand upgrades but nada, same goes for trying to craft some myself.
Got some more stuff in store but gotta keep them a secret until the update.

I would say about 35-40K of that DPS comes from the Increased Critical Damage support gem, and this means losing Lightning Coil. I would say from Lv.90 onwards 90% of my RIP's are due to large physical damage, so Lightning Coil is still the best all round choice.

I'm still following this thread so I'm interested to see what other tricks you have up your sleeve for this build. For bosses, I'd like to see Gorge / Abyss / Dark Forrest etc. Anything with a boss that deals large physical hits.
Thx for answare i need help in game, im scared to buy item lol dont wanna spend or buy useless item :(
changed up entire spec

running CI LL w shavs and auras/curses for days. skyforths would end my journey, but that won't happen for a while unless really lucky.

smashing maps / bosses w 57k dps in town
Patch is here!
After ~10hrs of writing, formatting and running into writer's block multiple times, the update is finally done! Hope you guys like it.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 написал:
After ~10hrs of writing, formatting and running into writer's block multiple times, the update is finally done! Hope you guys like it.

Thx man i was waiting for this :)
coming back after a long time, thanks for updating your guide. I will use this build for the new season :)
Thanks for the update! looking forward for the videos, still not decided if i will give this a try for Breach league just yet! so a few videos would be really nice

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация