Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

thanks both

EDIT: im getting annihilated in PVP at level 28 is this the build or unless I get the best lvl 28 gear there is no point even trying?

EDIT2: the build is really really really fun I kill stuff so quickly
Последняя редакция: EndruWiggin. Время: 18 апр. 2018 г., 13:37:35
Good morning from Spain. First of all congratulate you on your build, it gives incredible results. a question, how do you get that light effect that comes from the shield? is incredible! greetings from Spain. Thank you
@EndruWiggin: That's the builds fault, it's just not really made for LLD (Low Level Dueling).

@WakaMoon: Thanks! The effect is the Tempest Shield skill, which in this build will proc upon getting hit by an enemy if you got the endgame gem setup.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hi Enki,

thanks again for your recommendation! :)

Concerning Armour/Evasion/ES: Your guide says "Armour, Evasion and Energy Shield can be ignored since we don't scale them." I would like to know, if it's absolutely unimportant or if it makes sense to go for only one or two of the stats. I personally always looked for ES, because I thought that it might be better to avoid some big damage hits than have a bit of all three stats.

Doesn't scaling one stat always make sense? Or isn't it worth to reduce the amount of items matching to 1/3 while looking for a specific type?

By the way: I got this helmet for a few chaos. Is it good enought for endgame / worth building the rest of my gear around it? Or should I wait for a better one?

Thanks in advance and best wishes!
Последняя редакция: lkwpeter. Время: 22 апр. 2018 г., 5:06:12
"
Enki91 написал:
@EndruWiggin: That's the builds fault, it's just not really made for LLD (Low Level Dueling).

@WakaMoon: Thanks! The effect is the Tempest Shield skill, which in this build will proc upon getting hit by an enemy if you got the endgame gem setup.

Thanks and again an incredibly fun build to play. The only fault really is that I kill stuff too quickly that i'm not able to capture them with a net.
Hello guys! Thanks you very much for this guide (especially for step-by-step). I began playing poe with this guide :)

Now i`m 87 lvl and clearing T9-T10 maps. I bought most of items from guide. Can you take a look on my character and say what to improve first?
I have already bought finish items: helmet,body,gloves,boots,rings,amulet,belt,weapon and shield.

I have ~150c. Try to make 6L?
@lkwpeter: It's not worth going for a specific base defense type on items, we just can't invest enough into them. Passives are already pretty scarce and two prefix slots are usually taken by life and mana, so in best case you'd end up with ~2k evasion/armour, which is not enough to have any significant impact.

Energy Shield is a bit better, intelligence-based items are easier to roll blue sockets on and the bit extra "lifepool" can help surviving big hits. However the same issue applies, we can't scale it enough to make it worth going all out on it plus we have no way to quickly recover it on demand.

The helmet you got there is really nice, it's definitely worth building around.

@EndruWiggin: I guess that's the bane of many builds, best is to just go slow if you see a beast on the minimap and then throw it net once it's past 50% health.

@Temik2704: Get a Stone of Lazhwar with block implicit and then casually try to 6L an Impulsa's. Your flasks also need some love, Lion's Roar is wasted in this build and the Bismuth Flask should not be needed, switch those with a Rumi's and a Basalt Flask.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hey Enki,

thanks for your reply. Happy to hear that. :)

Overcapping Resistances: While trying to build around that helmet I realized that it's quite hard to overcap resistances while having a lot of shaped/elder/utility mods. Because most them are suffixes that limit resistances. I already have a lot of Jewels with 3x offense + extra resistances and still have problems.

I switched Flasks a few days ago and noticed that having a long lasting flask like e.g. a Sulphur Flask with curse immunity (of Warding) almost makes overcapping resistances obsolete. My flasks are almost perma-used and I have an uptime of ~100% while mapping. With the changes of 3.0 Elemental Weakness (the only real reason to overcap resistances?) is being removed with flasks. Am I right?

So, to cut a long story short:

1.) Do you think overcapping resistances (109%) is mandatory, although that would mean to maybe lose one of the following stats (if not any item comes with perfect stats): +5% extra Block Chance (Gloves); Increased Flask Duration (Belt); Boot Enchantment (in trade for Two Toned Boots), Opal Ring (in trade for resistance)?

2.) If yes, which stats is the least important?

I know I am asking a lot. And I am very gradeful for your kind support. It's not just learning this build, but also the game.

Kind regards!
Последняя редакция: lkwpeter. Время: 26 апр. 2018 г., 8:00:33
Thanks for build,just started it, got level 75

The problem: I have all stats on amulet, if I put on Stone of Lazhwar
I lost all dex and can not wear shied and the mace.

Where the DEX is supposed to be ?
And please, can you recommend what to improve pls ?

Thanks
"
pkirill написал:

The problem: I have all stats on amulet, if I put on Stone of Lazhwar
I lost all dex and can not wear shied and the mace.

Where the DEX is supposed to be ?

Use a Careful Planning unique jewel in the socket down and to the right of Mind Over Matter. This will get you 70 dex + whatever the dex roll is on the jewel (16 - 24).

We get 30 dex from the skill tree choices (Coordination=10, Trickery=10, 10 Dex node to the right of Deep Wisdom).

Total 116 - 124 Dexterity (depending on the Careful Planning roll).

Looking at your current skill tree, it appears you have done this to give you 121 Dexterity (unless I am missing something) and you should only need 111. So you should be alright.

I would work on getting my resistance capped at 109 next. See the gear section, but, in short, Replace your helmet, belt, and rings with rares that have good resistance rolls and the stats listed in the section. Once you have this close to done (excluding the chest piece), switch your chest to Inpulsa's.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Harvest Manifesto 3/10/2021

So unbelievably inane it has to be memorialized.
Последняя редакция: Dspayre. Время: 24 апр. 2018 г., 20:19:29

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация