Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
switch your chest to Inpulsa's.

5-s Inpulsa's costs too much for me, this is 1st char.
Thanks for the feedback
Did anyone try Herald of Thunder + Life Leech?
HoT enhance arc as well so I should get massive life leech it seems ..

Might be possible in the beginning but after the first lab run the 0.5% of elemental damage is more than enough to sustain your health. The higher your damage the higher your leech.
Currently on lvl 91 on Xbox spend a lot of currency the last days worked quite well but getting high lvl items is a pain in the ass, as we don't have yet such a big player base as PC has.
Got my Stormcall on almost 15k damage and casting 7times per second. Enki how much damage think is possible to get. Thinking of doing some runs in the lab over weekend in hope to get the reduction.
Well just happy to do one of 5 Stormcall gems to stay at least at 20/20 and not getting valled like the others. Arc I done successfully with lightning pen its close to 30k just thought of getting an lvl 4 empower as it is pure flat damage but 10 exalted means farming like an idiot, was already funny for getting 1500fusing to 6link Inpulsa's.
Any tips would be highly appreciated
Thanks.
XBOX Gt I44I MustaSurma.
Bhaalberith Incursion lvl96 Elementalist Arc build.
BrindalynnOdessa Delve SSF lvl91 Elementalist Arc build.
"
Nhmrath написал:
... was already funny for getting 1500fusing to 6link Inpulsa's.

You did that ?
"
pkirill написал:
"
Nhmrath написал:
... was already funny for getting 1500fusing to 6link Inpulsa's.

You did that ?

Well I failed to 6link it with my first 500 so wasn't sure trying it again. Half half bought a lot of fusings on market. Dunno how prices are on PC but here u get 1chaos 2fusings or with exalted between 90-110 but depends roughly on if it's weekend or under the week.
XBOX Gt I44I MustaSurma.
@lkwpeter: Honestly i haven't bothered overcapping my res for a year now and never had any issues, infact i've sometimes even played with 1-2 resistances not even capped. As you figured, it is pretty easy nowadays to counter that with flasks, either through Warding suffix, Wise Oak or any of the resistance flasks, which is also why the Alchemist cluster and Flask Duration on belt are so powerful.

Another factor is simply knowing how certain mods affect monsters and how your build counters that, and some confidence in manually dodging stuff. Since that is something that i wouldn't expect a newer player to know yet, i'd recommend to overcap in this case unless it can be countered with flasks.

In your case i'd say don't bother, and rather focus on the stats you've listed at 1.

@pkirill: Looks like you've got gear mostly done already, but your flask setup needs some work.
Check the flask section which base flasks and mods we want there.

@EndruWiggin: The leech gem linked to HoT only applies to its thunderbolts, but not to the flat damage buff to Arc. It would be worth considering if there wasn't the 130% mana multiplier, which increases reservation cost and with that reduces our MoM-pool.

@Nhmrath: My Storm Call is at 16.9k/18.4k in Hideout depending on Pendulum buff, that's without Arcane Surge or EO.

I'd say don't bother with Empower 4 before you have all the other highend stuff. Since you're on Xbox i can't take a look at your gear, if you don't have it already i'd recommend to first get a nice Watcher's Eye, shaped Amulet (maybe Shield too) with Spellblock conversion and life/DPS, block gloves, a good shaped helmet, 4mod jewels and 21/20 Arc/Storm Call. Not sure if any of that is even available on Xbox or how easy it is to look for stuff there, but keep an eye out on this.
twitch.tv/enki91
Thanks for your great help! The following are my last questions - I swear! :-D

Would you mind having a quick view on my gear? I am almost done with gearing, but I have two problems:

1.) I am struggling with Chaos Resistance (-40% atm). I calculated dozens of ways about how to obtain it, but I guess the easiest way seems Belt + 1x Jewel. Boots would be fine as well, but it seems like they are harder to obtain than 3x Elemental Resistance.

2.) I'd like to use the craftable Suffix on Gloves for extra Block Chance from Haku (instead of Resistance).

I actually would like to solve both issues, what seems kind of crazy to realize without giving up Enchantment on Boots (going for Two Toned) or going for a different Ring with more Resistances (instead of Mana Reg). Both trades seem not worth it or hard to realize (especially because I already have lots of Resistance Jewels in my Passive Tree). So, I decided to go for only one of them and valued Chaos Resistance ~0% over +2% extra Block Chance on Gloves. My plan is to go for a similar Belt with Chaos Resistance and adjust Elemental Resistances with new Boots + Jewels afterwards. If extra Block Chance on Gloves is realizable - fine. Otherwise I would go without and farm Enchantments.

Would you agree with Chaos > Block? Are there any other/better/easier ways obtaining stats? Anything I totally miss/forgot?
Последняя редакция: lkwpeter. Время: 27 апр. 2018 г., 4:34:01
@enki
Well I still hope that GGG will get it done so we could link our chars as well. Thanks for the Infos, I saw indeed a nice watchers gem playing with mana leech while affected wrath and something I'd forgot while affected by clarity.
My Helmet is still a working place life/mana a bit low, only innervate on it and I miss the nice adds x to x lightning damage to spells.
On amulets I'm still unlucky either didn't found any on mapping and even on market. Just think that I bought half the market of lazhwar amulets to get my 4% block implicit.

@lkwpeter hi I got a nice pair of boots couple of days ago with a nice mana/life roll, lightning res was 17%, but got a nice 28% chaos res on. Just no movement speed but made it at 16% since we are using shield charge not a big deal. But honestly I would prefer block before chaos. A nice pair of gloves with block chance is still missing.

Thanks both for the resist cap as I fall under my 109% now and haven't seen a solution in fixing it. 3resists items are rare, and especially high rolls can get very expensive here. I do still look to get my my dexterity up as needed to remove that jewel, that will be for sure my next workplace.
XBOX Gt I44I MustaSurma.
@lkwpeter: You got really good gear, hard to fit chaos res in there. Your best bet would be a shaped shield with chaos res and spellblock conversion, or the belt/boot combination. I wouldn't touch those gloves anymore, they're good as they are.

That said, chaos res is not THAT important to justify investing too much into it. The majority of chaos damage is in Chayula Breaches/Domain, outside of that it's easy to play around for most of the part.
Only high tier bosses that deal chaos damage that i can think of right now are in Overgrown Shrine, Desert Spring, Acid Lakes and Carcass, and the Constrictor elder guardian.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hey @Enki91 thanks for all the help you still give, i'm about to finish act 10 but want to do the last lab before I get the -30% additional resistances debuff so i'm trying to gear up and I wonder why there is no Conductivity gem in the build? it gives about -50% lightning resistance curse on enemies, this is huge no? is there no way to squeeze it somewhere, maybe instead of lightning golem? or maybe even an unset ring?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация