Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hello, can someone please have a look at my char and give me some suggestions on what to improve next as I feel a bit stuck. My dmg and survivability doesn't feel great on higher tier maps. I have around 40 ex to blow if needed. I was thinking of getting inpulsa+1, but can't find it.

Thank you!
"
kkoniar25 написал:
Hello,
My profile is set to public was wondering if anyone could take a look and give me some detailed advice. I cleared T1-15 maps pretty easily once I hit the guardians I just can't seem to beat them. I've looked at guardian tutorials on YouTube learning the mechanics. To no avail I have no luck beating the Minotaur. I feel like i'm missing a huge part of the build somewhere maybe missing piece somewhere in the gear or tree. If anyone has any advice I can look into I'd greatly appreciate it.
Thanks

You are missing 3 skill points. Type /passives in the game to chech what quests you have to do to get them.
Remove one 10% Elemental damage (on the way to Lightning walker), do the quests and get Elemental focus and two jewel sockets. Get at least one jewel with +# cold damage to spells for hypothermia. Second jewel can be Clear mind (57%+ spell damage roll, turn off clarity if you want to use it).
Try to get watchers' eye jewel with mana leech (look in the guide).
You have no 4th linked to orb of storms, why? Use mana leech support (without watcher's eye) or culling strike (with watcher's).
You don't need minion and elemental resistance for your golems, they are immune to elemental damage with leige of primordial ascendancy. Move them to your weapon or the shield and use orb of storms setup in the boots or the helmet.
Get all the flasks, that are recommended in the guide. It's very important.
Why don't you use essence worm ring with wrath in it? I don't understand. It's dirt cheap and gives you a crazy amount of DPS. Ventor's is a bad choice for this build too.

"
t3kkn0 написал:
Hello, can someone please have a look at my char and give me some suggestions on what to improve next as I feel a bit stuck. My dmg and survivability doesn't feel great on higher tier maps. I have around 40 ex to blow if needed. I was thinking of getting inpulsa+1, but can't find it.
Thank you!

No Alchemist talent, why? Get it instead of something less important for now.
Elemental damage to attacks on your belt doesn't work for spells. With your amount of currency you can get a good Stygian belt with +% elemental damage or/and +%lightning damage.
Get a better roll on the wise oak flask. Craft something else on your amulet (energy shield is pretty worthless in this build) or just get another one with elemental penetration + spell/lightning damage. Your energy shield jewel is not great too, +HP is so much better
You can just buy all the lvl 21 arc support gems instead of inpulsa's and get inpulsa's later.
You can buy unlinked inpulsa's with +1 lvl gems and link it with 1500 vaals and 1500 fusing with lvl 8 Vorici. You can find vorici services on the forum if you don't have it yourself. Colors is not a problem, you can recolor corrupted items with vorici too.
Последняя редакция: blg_RealiZe. Время: 28 окт. 2018 г., 19:09:22
I decided to level this build as a little "starter simulation" after getting bored with maps. Basically I'm only allowed to use currency that is earned by this char (drop or trade) and no leveling uniques except Tabula (only allowed to add 4th support after getting a 4 link drop and so on). It has been a really fun and smooth journey so far so thank you, Enki, for the build and the amazingly detailed leveling section.

I do have one question and I'm sorry if it has been asked before, but I didn't notice this mentioned in the guide and didn't quite read all the 620+ pages. Should I use both Clarity and Wrath if I have Essence Worm ring or is Wrath only after getting the Watcher's Eye with mana leech? I checked with PoB and with my currennt Clarity level I'd still have 82% unreserved mana if I was using the Essence Worm + Wrath so I think it'd be fine. Just wanted to check so I don't waste my small currency pool on something that isn't really useful / recommended yet.
What arc support gem do you replace when you’re ready to move to the Empower gem setup?
IGN: Arcsist
"
phildo написал:
What arc support gem do you replace when you’re ready to move to the Empower gem setup?

added lightning damage
Forgive me if I missed the explanation, but may I ask why you removed Singularity from the guide?

I've been using that scepter and appreciating the Hinder effect, but I trust you and will definitely switch if another scepter would be a significant upgrade.
"
PreferredSelection написал:
Forgive me if I missed the explanation, but may I ask why you removed Singularity from the guide?
I've been using that scepter and appreciating the Hinder effect, but I trust you and will definitely switch if another scepter would be a significant upgrade.

At least set your profile to public.
Or better download Path of builidng and compare different weapons yourself.
Последняя редакция: blg_RealiZe. Время: 29 окт. 2018 г., 3:59:13
"
blg_RealiZe написал:
"
babak4121 написал:
hi guys
at lvl 87 i have 4.6k h and 1k sh
i have 32k dps on arc now i have 2 qus
1st can i use lvl 12 arcan surge sup ? (after spnd 64 mana it will active and my dps will be 39 k for 4 secend(without flasks))
2nd can i replace orb of storm with gem that make a clone of me? (i dont use orb of storm too much) i think its better for me
3ed i have 42% increase ele dmg on belt why when i wear it my dps didnt chenge?
and i can feel that my dmg is not enoght for t11+ maps what can i do?plz check my charcter , gear and gems and give some advice to improve problem and defeat shaper and uber
<3<3<3<3<3

Why do you have arcane surge in your 6-L arc setup?
Use Lightning penetration instead, it gives you 20% DPS more!
You have no any source of cold damage. Get a jewel with +# cold damage to spells to make your hypothermia better.
Level up your Arc and all your gems to lvl 20, buy lvl 21 Arc if you can afford it.
You feel uncomfortable using Orb of storms because your cast speed is very low and you can't drop it instantly. Try to get a gloves with cast speed, maybe change your limb to the 20% cast speed one - it's not expensive.
Turn off herald of thunder - it reserves too much mana. Get more cast speed talents on your tree instead of some 5% HP talents, you don't need that much hp for t11 maps anyway. And turingn off herald of thunder would compensate your HP loss (mana is effectively our HP too).
"#% increased elemental damage with attack skills" on your ring, amulet and belt doesn't work for arc - it's a spell.
You jewels are bad too, a lot of them have +damage to attacks. Try to get +HP, +#lightning damage to SPELLS, +# lightning damage to spells while holding a shield abyss jewels. And don't forget to get one jewel with +# COLD damage to spells.
And use flasks that are recommended in the guide. You don't need two life flasks and overflowing chalice. And you can get a better roll wise oak with more lightning penetration.

And, omg, i just noticed. It's so important. Get a two Fragility jewels as soon as possible, it's a core items for our build to make your Ahn's shield work. That gives you permanent onslaught - 20% cast speed, 20% attack speed ans 20% movement speed!

hi guys
1st i thank @Earthslug and @blg_RealiZe

i have done some changes like replacng arcane serge and change ring belt and amulet and bought 2 jewel that allow me to use osulaght (feel better when use orb storm) ...
change flasks... bought some glassblower and want to make all flasks 20% qulity

now what should i do? my dps reached 32k on arc
if u can give some advice

i forget that i want to buy a watcher eye with "mana leech on warth"
i see some of them they have 1 other propherty , is another propherty importent or just mana leech is important to me?

(thank you enki for guide and thank all persons that help in this topic)
"
babak4121 написал:

i forget that i want to buy a watcher eye with "mana leech on warth"
i see some of them they have 1 other propherty , is another propherty importent or just mana leech is important to me?

Just get a mana leech watcher's for now, everything else is too expensive.

Btw, you are missing 2 passives points for lvl 88. Type /passives in the game and do the quests.
Then remove +30 strength talent on your tree(useless) and get Celestial judgement.
Fix your resistances. Cold res is not 78% and your fire res is higher than lightning res - you are missing a lot of damage because The Wise oak is useless.
Awesome guide man, followed it almost to the letter!

I am now lvl 88 and looking to upgrade my weapon.

This is what I have right now

Now I'm having trouble knowing what would be an upgrade

Like for example this seems to be a downgrade but not really sure. It shows as -10k (-3.1%) damage in Total DPS in PoB and +1% critical strike chance..

And when lightning penetration and add # lightning are involved, things get really tricky.

I'm using path of building to test if what I find on poe.trade gives me better total DPS, is that the right way to go about it or are there any pointers you can give me

I even checked the weapon you have equipped on your lvl 99 elementalist, and even though I'm almost certain it's better than my current one, it's not that obvious to me why (but I'm gessing it's the 20% extra chaos damage that makes a big difference)

Thx again for your contribution :)
Последняя редакция: Roolstar. Время: 29 окт. 2018 г., 13:31:12

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация