Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
blg_RealiZe написал:
"
Necro_Ramone написал:
Hi all. This is my first leauge playing POE and so far I'm relly happy with this build. Now I'm stuck at 'red tier' elder and I'm also unable to kill shaper, so could someone please check my gear and suggest the needed improvements?

Set your profile to public so we can use Path of building, it's a lot easier to give suggestions using this programm.
But regular elder and shaper is all about proper movement in the combat, you don't need a crazy gear to beat them.

You should at least get a Watcher's eye jewel with "#% of lightning damage is leeched as mana while affected by wrath", it helps to sustain mana in the long fights. Cost is about 1.5ex

ok, profile is public now.
On your skill's tree: remove one 8% elemental damage talent (close to celestial judgement) and one "spell damage per power charge" talent (close to your Grim sphere jewel) and one 5% talent. Get one more jewel socket (after "shaper" talent" through +8% mana talents) for the watcher's eye
Remove +10 dexterity talent (after coordination), get +30 dexterity talent (on the left of Elemental overload) and level up your hypothermia to lvl 20.
Try to get enough dexterity from the gear in the future. Get a quality on hypothermia too.

Your fire resist is higher than your lightning resist, your Wise oak flask is almost useless because of that and you are losing A LOT of DPS, fix your lightning resistance.
Get culling strike in your orb of storms setup (instead of blind), it's crazy good on bosses.

Get a cerberus limb instead of doryani's catalyst, it's very cheap and it's better. Aim for 20% cast speed and 95-96%+ spell damage on it, it costs like 20-25 chaos

Thank you. I've tried to fix everything you mentioned.
So from where I'm at right now, it's unlikely I'll be gaining many more levels. So in the next passive or two I'm wondering what is better.

According to PoB, I get the same DPS gains going for either Alchemist or the Attack and Cast Speed beside Coordination. But I don't have to hit my flasks to get the benefit of Cast Speed. So does it make most sense to go for cast speed?

I think there is little I can do gear-wise now?

PoB shows 550K Shaper DPS with flasks up.

Thanks for any tips.
Последняя редакция: a0TheVE. Время: 28 окт. 2018 г., 11:15:45
"
Ukanta написал:
"
T0mBombad1l написал:
Love this build! Haven't been able to kill my own Uber yet. If anyone wants to look at my setup and make a recommendation i'd appreciate it.

- Drop your doryani's catalyst, get a Cerberus Limb sceptre (little over 3% dps increase).
- I dont know about grand spectrum but look good dps in pob.
- Get Crown of the Tyrant replace mind of the coucil. Around 15% dps increase.
- You got amazing ring setup, leave it. But amulet is little weak. Even get resist over cap with high life or dps ammy. But I would recommend crown of the tyrant over high end ammy. Since its cheaper.
- Get a proper boot enchant, even one give attack and cast speed, pen, life regen are all good.
- Devotion point not optimal. Why take the 2 extra strength point, you can save 1 point there.
- If you can cap your resist, I dont recommend the extra socket with life node near Nullification and blood drinker passive point. Instead get the 3 attack and cast node near shadow start. Also precision point is great if you can hit the dex requirement. It give you movement speed, cast and 20 Dex. or take Agility +30 dex passive point.
- If you want to go crazy on dps, try take pendulum of destruction and mastermind of discord, drop paragon of calmity and leige of primodial. Get herald of lighting and level 1 clarity (for watcher's eye).

If you change ammy and some better boot/belt with higher resist, I just played with your tree and added 50% more dps to around 800k shaper dps (no flask no pendulum element damage bonus). That with a 1c Cerberus btw (that ring setup plus +1 inpulsa your got is crazy amount of dps).

So this is the pob https://pastebin.com/30dEcGH7

Thank you for the super detailed advice!! Im gonna try and work on a couple of the things you suggested. My biggest fear right now is altering my resists that i got set to perfect 78%-78%-78%, but i think i can make a couple of these changes without have to use the weighted function in POE.trade and wanting to die again... :-)
Tnx Enki for the following up on this build. Great work.

Just changed some nodes on my skilltree to spec into righteous army and spiritual aid.
Gained me some 15k dps and the golems almost never die again.

As for mapping, can play comfortable up to tier 10, but if rolls are very bad(vulnerability, deal extra dmg, temp chains) I still die now and then.
I blame my recklessness playing for that.
Also I still have no clue what bosses to find where, and their mechanics.
Getting one shot while I just needed to take 3 steps out of the killzone happens too much.
I would certainly not categorise this build as glass cannon but facetanking t10+ heavy rolls bosses is a bad idea :)

Hit Lvl 90 yesterday and we all know getting killed here is severely punished.
So will try and improve my playstyle from now on.
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Hello,

My profile is set to public was wondering if anyone could take a look and give me some detailed advice. I cleared T1-15 maps pretty easily once I hit the guardians I just can't seem to beat them. I've looked at guardian tutorials on YouTube learning the mechanics. To no avail I have no luck beating the Minotaur. I feel like i'm missing a huge part of the build somewhere maybe missing piece somewhere in the gear or tree. If anyone has any advice I can look into I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Последняя редакция: kkoniar25. Время: 28 окт. 2018 г., 13:52:08
20% quality on Spell Echo, Controlled Destruction, Lightning Penetration, Added Lightning Damage, Hypothermia, Orb of Storms (and enfeeble) will help you out in those fights quite a bit. More dps and safety.
"
animalhouse написал:
20% quality on Spell Echo, Controlled Destruction, Lightning Penetration, Added Lightning Damage, Hypothermia, Orb of Storms (and enfeeble) will help you out in those fights quite a bit. More dps and safety.

Alright I'll start with that and give it a shot thanks. Something so easily overlooked.
Sorry, I also just noticed you have a lvl 20 cast when damage taken tied to a level 5 enfeeble, which is not ideal.
"
animalhouse написал:
Sorry, I also just noticed you have a lvl 20 cast when damage taken tied to a level 5 enfeeble, which is not ideal.

Alright got that switched out for a Lvl 10 Enfeeble 20% quality with a lvl 7 CwDT
Hi, what should the tooltip dps on arc be in order to do uber elder comfortable?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация