Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hello Enki :)

i am following and building your awesome build in league atm really like it but i got a question that i am unsure for. you say this build can run all mapmods its inc reflected mods as phys/ele ?

ty for sharing the build this build is now my n#1 build never enjoyed a witch build so much as i do with this :)
"
PzAn написал:
Hello Enki :)

can run all mapmods its inc reflected mods as phys/ele ?

Paragon of calamity ascendancy:
Cannot take Reflected Elemental Damage

So yes, you can run 100 gazillion dps with ZERO reflect!

Harder ones are temp chains, vulnerability and take extra dmg as an element.
No life regen did not seem to be a problem so far...
Only 1 map out of 10 I reroll before playing to be sure I don't get ripped inside. Not saying it can't be done, just I play too casual and facetanker which is not the purpose of this build.
The 9 others out of 10I just alch and go in.
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Hi Enki!

Thanks for the build guide, I've had a hell of a time with this build and although I have died ALOT due to being a squishy stick it's been a lot of fun. Shaper and Elder deathless achieved, just need to complete Uber Elder by myself and I'll feel like I've done it all.

Cheers bro and if you can give me advice to upgrade the gear I would appreciate it.
"
blg_RealiZe написал:
"
PreferredSelection написал:
Forgive me if I missed the explanation, but may I ask why you removed Singularity from the guide?
I've been using that scepter and appreciating the Hinder effect, but I trust you and will definitely switch if another scepter would be a significant upgrade.

At least set your profile to public.
Or better download Path of builidng and compare different weapons yourself.

I have my build in PoB, thank you. PoB is not going to tell me the value of hindering off Singularity vs the effects of other unique maces.

I assume the new items in the build guide are better - I asked why it was removed from the guide after many months so that I could learn Enki's thought process.

As for my build being public, since my question was about the guide itself and not my build, I fail to see how that's relevant.
"
Should I use both Clarity and Wrath if I have Essence Worm ring or is Wrath only after getting the Watcher's Eye with mana leech?
I'll just answer my own question since it might help others. Yes, you should use both Clarity and Essence Worm + Wrath, because Clarity's mana reservation increase is barely noticable.
"
PreferredSelection написал:

I have my build in PoB, thank you. PoB is not going to tell me the value of hindering off Singularity vs the effects of other unique maces.

Raw DPS > hinder effect
You can set checkmark at "is the enemy hindered?" on configuration tab in PoB.

And Singularity's DPS is only better if you are basicly in the melee range with monsters - not really where we want to be with this build. And it's only 1.8% better.
Otherwise, without hinder effect active, a decently rolled Cerberus limb does a lot more damage (+7.2% DPS in my build, don't know how about your build because your profile is private, but whatever)
"
"
Should I use both Clarity and Wrath if I have Essence Worm ring or is Wrath only after getting the Watcher's Eye with mana leech?
I'll just answer my own question since it might help others. Yes, you should use both Clarity and Essence Worm + Wrath, because Clarity's mana reservation increase is barely noticable.

With that watchers eye, you don't really need clarity anymore. It has become trivial imo.
I suggest a "clear mind" jewel and running only wrath.
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
"
Earthslug написал:
"
"

With that watchers eye, you don't really need clarity anymore. It has become trivial imo.
I suggest a "clear mind" jewel and running only wrath.

I'm level 89 and have no mana issues whatsoever so I replaced my Clarity with Conductivity

Is that a good idea? It seems to be but what do I know, I'm still a n00b
Can anyone comment on whether or not the "Arc chains an additional time" affects the normal "Arc" portion of a Vaal Arc skill gem?
hey was just wondering what would be a really good (rare or unique) endgame one handed weapon for this build that isn't specified in this post really appreciate it
i'm willing to spend a bit on the item since it's currently my main character

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация