Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Roolstar написал:

I'm level 89 and have no mana issues whatsoever so I replaced my Clarity with Conductivity
Is that a good idea? It seems to be but what do I know, I'm still a n00b

You can't apply two curses at the same time without special talents or items
So no, it's not a good idea
Use tempest shield lvl 10. It's not super great, but it's fine. And it looks cool :D
Последняя редакция: blg_RealiZe. Время: 1 нояб. 2018 г., 20:41:48
so after 7 days playtime starting from level 1 with 0 currency i'm at this point now and level 93:

https://i.imgur.com/I1MJXWV.jpg

everything done solo except a friend helped me on hall of grandmasters map since im not sure I could even complete it solo with current gear and no knowledge of it but will try at some point, have not even tried yet but will see soon enough :D

things left to do is kill atziri/uber atziri, the 4 shaper guardians and shaper, and red elder/uber elder and his guardians, it will probably take a long time and/or some serious investment in gear and learning of mechanics for some of those fights I can imagine, but will try my best :D

I just want to say getting to this point has been VERY smooth and easy, many of my items are still trash to be honest like belt gloves boots helm and ring/amulet, they are like placeholder items I have now for 10+ levels while farming currency and stuff for the big dps upgrades in the meantime, only expensive item was 6link impulsa and level 21 arc/added lightning, still only couple exalts for all that and could probably do it almost as easy with 5link impulsa and just level 20 gems,

also want to say every map has been really easy to complete, except for *some* crazy corrupted rare t13-15 bosses (going for 159/159 atlas completion) like core or dark forest, lava lake kitava, vaal temple etc , but when trying the same maps again noncorrupted just yellow or white/blue it was super super easy :)

still never died more than 1 or max 2 times in a row on those crazy corrupted bosses and never failed a map or ran out of portals, good use of decoy totem/portal in and out for flask charges and some kiting + learning the mechanics was all it took! quite good singletarget damage for such little investment imo,

also if we take map boss out of the picture and only think about clearing the maps without killing boss, it doesnt matter how crazy mapmods you roll really, whole screen dies in 1-2 arcs doesnt matter the mods :D bosses are different story in some cases but is natural imo, so want to say you can easily farm ANY map with ANY mods/corrupted/whatever and still get a ton of xp/currency/loot without even killing the boss, the only annoying mod for me is temporal chains because of how slow you move but I guess is same for everyone, curse immune flask with extended duration could help there I guess but is such a small problem is not even an issue,

now time to upgrade some of my trash gear and try to complete the endgame fights, just want to say a very big thank you to Enki for the guide and for the build, it get 11 out of 10 from me and I am living proof even a noob with no currency can get to endgame easy, fast and smooth with your build :)

hopefully will make update in the near future or atleast in the future with 159/159 completion and all endgame bosses down !

cheers ^^

update #1: red elder and his guardians completed first try deathless, was surprised but was also close to dying a lot of times and had to resummon stone golem many times aswell :D lots of kiting and running around aswell but got it done, that was the easy part though now on to shaper guardians + shaper + uber elder though :S will farm for some currency and upgrades before trying that though ! good luck in the meantime to everyone and see u in some weeks or something :D

Последняя редакция: secret_service86. Время: 31 окт. 2018 г., 17:57:52
This is my first build and I'm really enjoying it. I ran my first t11 map last night with no problems.

I wanted to get some advice on what to upgrade next. I want to get the watchers+essence worm upgrade but i'd probably replace my ruby ring which has most of my fire res. Should I upgrade boots/gloves with fire res before getting watchers eye?

Any other advice on my build?
"
blg_RealiZe написал:
"
Roolstar написал:

I'm level 89 and have no mana issues whatsoever so I replaced my Clarity with Conductivity
Is that a good idea? It seems to be but what do I know, I'm still a n00b

You can't apply two curses at the same time without special talents or items
So no, it's not a good idea
Use tempest shield lvl 10. It's not super great, but it's fine. And it looks cool :D

Wow I can't believe I didn't know that, thx for the response. I'll definetly try tempest shield. Should work at lvl 11 according to wiki.
I feel like I'm missing something. Just hit level 90 yet I seem to be 2 skill points shy according to the guide's passive tree at lvl 90. Help please.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Thehealthygamer/characters

KMajere is the character.
"
Thehealthygamer написал:
I feel like I'm missing something. Just hit level 90 yet I seem to be 2 skill points shy according to the guide's passive tree at lvl 90. Help please.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Thehealthygamer/characters

KMajere is the character.

type /passives in the game
Последняя редакция: blg_RealiZe. Время: 31 окт. 2018 г., 19:34:44
so I am currently using Doryani's catalyst and a tabula for 6 link arc setup, but I just crafted https://imgur.com/a/itHXWo1 using the fossil recipe (aethric/metallic/Sanctified).

Is the crafted sceptre better than Doryani's? And if so would I use Arc+Hypothermia+echo? Or Arc+hypothermia+destruction?

(newb to the game. help would be appreciated greatly)
Последняя редакция: Alchemykillr. Время: 1 нояб. 2018 г., 9:21:00
Hello there!
I play arc for the first time, and i must say this build is good.
Im 96 lvl for now and 38 challenges.
Maping is super fun and easy, i kill shaper and elder.

My gear:

And jewells:

And now i find this Bad Boy

And don't have idea, how to use it and what item drop, and what to change to push it forward.

Please help me.
Gratz.
Последняя редакция: jac00l. Время: 1 нояб. 2018 г., 14:56:22
Hello all. I have been following this build for the past several months and I've hit a wall at fighting The Elder. I'm not really sure what I need to do, unable to fight The Elder due to low DPS. I looked at the PoB for Enki's character and it's 700k+ DPS and my character shows 4.5k DPS, and I'm not sure how that's possible either. I have the exact same passives as listed on Enki's character, my character is level 91. I appreciate any feedback.

Passive tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAALjBLMFQgelCPQRDxEtEzUWbxa_F6QYXRo4Gmwc3CL0JKok2CaVJy8o-iycLX0w-DLRNZI26TpYOtg64TsNPC1Bh0VHRZ1GUkbXSU9JskyzUEJTNVNSVEdVS1XGVkhXKVnzXfJfKmHiaPJqG2pDa3psC20ZcYVyD3RVfIN-r4IQgpuCx4Nfg8yD24UyhW2MNo0ZjxqQVZMnly2a4J2unsShL6IAplemvqcIrJit8a6zrv-xQrWFtz64k7yqvOq-isBmwbTIv9Af1AfVgdWm2CTYvdlf2rncjd2M37DgEuNq6-7vUO_r8B_yRfno_Ez-Cv6z?accountName=TheEntelechy&characterName=Zinnica

Items:

Последняя редакция: TheEntelechy. Время: 1 нояб. 2018 г., 16:52:45
"
jac00l написал:

And don't have idea, how to use it and what item drop, and what to change to push it forward.
Please help me.
Gratz.

Drop Clarity and get a rare amulet with +dexterity, resists you need and some damage bonuses? That Aul's amulet is pretty bad tbh, you can get so much more from a good rare (my amulet gives me 11% DPS for example).
Maybe you can compensate lightning resist loss from the jewel in your Stygian with Lightning walker talent on your tree.
Too bad you don't have a space for watcher's eye because of three Grand spectres =\ Good abyss jewels and watcher's eye with mana leech are a lot better.
Also, I can't see any cold damage source for Hypothermia in your items (profile is private so maybe I'm missing something).

"
TheEntelechy написал:
Hello all. I have been following this build for the past several months and I've hit a wall at fighting The Elder. I'm not really sure what I need to do, unable to fight The Elder due to low DPS. I looked at the PoB for Enki's character and it's 700k+ DPS and my character shows 4.5k DPS, and I'm not sure how that's possible either. I have the exact same passives as listed on Enki's character, my character is level 91. I appreciate any feedback.

Скрытый текст
You should read the guide once again, it's too many different (mostly wrong) things in your character.
You are missing 1 more passive point for lvl91, type /passives in the game and to the quest.
Get rid of Purity of flesh, chaos res is just not worth it. Get Alchemist node for flasks and "attack and cast speed" talents (after coordination)
Or two more jewel sockets for watcher's eye jewel with mana leech and a good abyss jewel.
Also, Coldhearted calculation, from what i've tested, is just not worth it. But if you like it, it's not a mistake to keep it.
Boots. Why do you use them? Just because of immunity to bleeding? You are basicly wasting your jewel slot because of them.
Get a rare boots with resists and "+% elemental res penetration if you havn't killed recently" enchant - it gives a lot of damage on bosses.
Using wrath in the rare ring instead of essence worm is not worth it even with mark of the shaper, you are losing so much mana because of it. Mana is basicly our life in this build. And you probably end up with empty mana after any heavy hit - it's very bad too, you can't even use your shield charge with empty mana to escape dangerous situations. As Enki is recommending, your mana should be at least 40-43% of your total HP. Also, "+lightning damage to attacks" on your rare ring doesn't work for spells.
Why do you use cold penetration in orb of storms setup? Use culling strike instead.
Level up all your arc support gems to lvl 20, you are losing a lot of damage because of it. Maybe get lvl21 arc - it gives a lot of DPS but it's not cheap.

If you are able to get watcher's eye with mana leech, you can turn off clarity and use Mind over matter jewel with "corrupted blood can't be inflicted on you" corruption - it would compensate your bleed immunity loss from the boots (you are still gonna need anti-bleeding flask)

Also, you have 132k dps vs shaper vs enki's delve character 430k (I have 703k). You are doing something wrong in PoB.

Overall, you have to rework a lot in your character to gain more DPS for the end game bosses, it's not gonna be cheap to do. You can message me in the game if you have more questions, I'll try to help.
Последняя редакция: blg_RealiZe. Время: 1 нояб. 2018 г., 20:54:10

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация