Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Crafted this today, will the -light mod beat flat lightning on helm? my previous one was similair but did have that instead. not sure what's better
"
XuuKee написал:
"Hypothermia is another damage increase that's not represented in our tooltip. It gives a huge more multiplier against chilled enemies while also buffing the effect and duration of our chills.
To reliably make use of this, we need Beacon of Ruin and atleast 1 cold damage dealt with Arc, which we can gain through gear or jewels. Due to that, it's our 6th link choice."

I have Beacon of Ruin. What you mean by atleast 1 cold damage dealt with Arc. Can you show me an example of a gear or jewel?

I'm going to buy Inpulsa 6l soon and thinking about 6th gem. Hyptothermia looks nice but I wonder if it will proc often. Was thinking also about Faster casting support gem as the 6th. What you think?

Cold dmg to spells
"
vegeta1991 написал:

Crafted this today, will the -light mod beat flat lightning on helm? my previous one was similair but did have that instead. not sure what's better

yes, it's slightly more dps than t1 lightning damage to spells
good helmet
Im kind of new also, if anyone can look at my character and point on some flaws or items i can improve on.

Not sure if im using hypothermia correctly, etc...

Thanks!
"
Reaperstwo написал:
Im kind of new also, if anyone can look at my character and point on some flaws or items i can improve on.

Not sure if im using hypothermia correctly, etc...

Thanks!

You may want to read the Flasks section on the very first post.

You have no jewels ? Would be easier to just get a life + cold dmg to spells abyss jewel than use Call of the Brotherhood.

Elemental Dmg to Attack skills on amulet is wasted. Mouse over Arc .. its a spell.
A 6L impulsa is about 3x more expensive than a mana leech watchers eye. Do i grind out more currency and get the impulsa's first or is the QoL of a mana leech wathers eye worth it for the smaller currency investment?
Been using this build since day 1 hardcore. I am trying out the alternative gem setup with culling strike / onslaught / storm brand, but having some mana problems, so might switch back to leech.

One other thing that is kinda frustrating is that delving is such a pain to get fossils cause its so dangerous to go anywhere near the darkness cause you just get melted so fast.

Any suggestions on either of these?
Why is Inpulsa's so fukin' expensive this league? As I remember the most expensive unique chest in history of POE is shavronne chest (about 3-4 ex non-linked) And now the price of Inpulsa is 5 exalt +++ wtf????
Is inpulsa really worth for its price anyone? especially damage boosting aspect?
"
blg_RealiZe написал:
I put this dagger on Enki's character :) He doesn't have much penetration yet.
So it's 1% less DPS for him (compare to 10% penetration), which is about the difference between t1 10% and t2 8% penetration mods. And once you get a lot of penetration on other items - it's 1% dps more for 7% to deal double damage
But.. it's like 10 times easier to craft just t1 extra chaos instead of t1/t1 extra chaos and penetration

Yes, that base is so easy to craft. 1% damage difference is nothing and people will not have such hard and currency consuming crafting experience. Awesome dude!
hello,

what should i craft on my gloves? the only decent one i can see is +hp/armor/es mixed mod.

also, for my gloves and boots, what kind of lab enchants should i look out for?

for my weapons, should i craft +9-10% cast speed and 10% arcane surge instead of 13-15% cast speed? i dont quite understand the "trigger socketed gem" craft

i am doing t14-15 maps now. the thrash feels easy but i'm having some dps problems with the bosses or elder guardians. pob shows i have 260k dps. big_realize has like 2.6mil dps which is 10x mine! how can i gear myself to slowly reach that level?

i have about 3ex at the moment.

thanks in advance!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация