Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Enki how is that your KappaSparkMen using different gems layout than those suggested in 1st post on endgame setup?

Последняя редакция: r4plez. Время: 24 дек. 2018 г., 17:09:17
How much of an upgrade is a watchers eye prismatic jewel with 40% extra lightning dmg? I cant find the mod in path of building. So i cant calculate the upgrade
"Hypothermia is another damage increase that's not represented in our tooltip. It gives a huge more multiplier against chilled enemies while also buffing the effect and duration of our chills.
To reliably make use of this, we need Beacon of Ruin and atleast 1 cold damage dealt with Arc, which we can gain through gear or jewels. Due to that, it's our 6th link choice."

I have Beacon of Ruin. What you mean by atleast 1 cold damage dealt with Arc. Can you show me an example of a gear or jewel?

I'm going to buy Inpulsa 6l soon and thinking about 6th gem. Hyptothermia looks nice but I wonder if it will proc often. Was thinking also about Faster casting support gem as the 6th. What you think?

which one is better?: Using Sai and Kris or Using Doble Sai's for 12% block damage.
delete duplicate
Последняя редакция: Badtwo. Время: 24 дек. 2018 г., 19:56:23
Do I have enough cold damage for Hypothermia to work? I have cold damage, but I do not have "cold damage to spells" A bit confused on this , and is there any way in pob to check if Hypo is working? DannnosWitch is the char.
Последняя редакция: Badtwo. Время: 24 дек. 2018 г., 19:55:36
"
PerkyPsycho написал:
"
blg_RealiZe написал:
btw, turns out we don't really need to roll t1 penetration on a dagger while crafting it
There is a suffix mod "7% chance to deal double damage" for 1ex, PoB shows me 1% more DPS with it than with 10% penetration. And it's so much easier to get just t1 extra chaos than both t1 extra chaos and t1 penetration

15 alterations, 1 regal, 1 annul
1 million shaper dps and 1.55 mil with "enemy is shocked" checkmark

Interesting mod, that double damage.
I was testing it few days ago and results weren't that good. Maybe i did something wrong.

Did you tried it with less penetration on the rest of the gear?
My thoughts are if people dont have crazy penetration watcher's eye and shaped penetration amulet, penetration will actually be more effective.

Could you test that please, if you have time.

I put this dagger on Enki's character :) He doesn't have much penetration yet.
So it's 1% less DPS for him (compare to 10% penetration), which is about the difference between t1 10% and t2 8% penetration mods. And once you get a lot of penetration on other items - it's 1% dps more for 7% to deal double damage
But.. it's like 10 times easier to craft just t1 extra chaos instead of t1/t1 extra chaos and penetration
I really do not understand why I am getting obliterated by some stuff. This really could be a L2p issue, and likely is, but I could use some veteran guidance. I also do not understand why we use daggers over scepters, i.e. the scepter I am using offers SO much more spell damage.
"
blg_RealiZe написал:
"
PerkyPsycho написал:
"
blg_RealiZe написал:
btw, turns out we don't really need to roll t1 penetration on a dagger while crafting it
There is a suffix mod "7% chance to deal double damage" for 1ex, PoB shows me 1% more DPS with it than with 10% penetration. And it's so much easier to get just t1 extra chaos than both t1 extra chaos and t1 penetration

15 alterations, 1 regal, 1 annul
1 million shaper dps and 1.55 mil with "enemy is shocked" checkmark

Interesting mod, that double damage.
I was testing it few days ago and results weren't that good. Maybe i did something wrong.

Did you tried it with less penetration on the rest of the gear?
My thoughts are if people dont have crazy penetration watcher's eye and shaped penetration amulet, penetration will actually be more effective.

Could you test that please, if you have time.

I put this dagger on Enki's character :) He doesn't have much penetration yet.
So it's 1% less DPS for him (compare to 10% penetration), which is about the difference between t1 10% and t2 8% penetration mods. And once you get a lot of penetration on other items - it's 1% dps more for 7% to deal double damage
But.. it's like 10 times easier to craft just t1 extra chaos instead of t1/t1 extra chaos and penetration

So the crafting choice is now this:
1) Item level 85 base for shaped Sai/Platinum Kris 1-2ex.
2) “Can have multiple crafted mods” 2ex
3) "% increased cast speed" 15-18% craft 1ex
4) Either
4a) Craft penetration + ele as extra chaos T1/T2 for 0-4ex worth of alt/regal/annul
OR
4b) Buy 1ex double damage craft

Total: Either 5-6ex guaranteed OR 5-10ex gamble.

Btw if you settle for 15% "elemental damage as chaos damage" instead of 20%(so for base you get ilvl 75+ shaped Sai/Plat Kris), the budget drops to ~4,3ex.

For cheapest craft option you can also select lower cast speed craft 12-14%(instead of 15-18%) and lower double damage 4-5% (instead of 6-7%) for ~2,3ex total.

Source:
https://poedb.tw/us/CraftingBenchOptions
https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Dagger
Последняя редакция: odersky. Время: 24 дек. 2018 г., 20:53:23
"
odersky написал:

So the crafting choice is now this:
1) Item level 85 base for shaped Sai/Platinum Kris 1-2ex.
2) “Can have multiple crafted mods” 2ex
3) "% increased cast speed" 15-18% craft 1ex
4) Either
4a) Craft penetration + ele as extra chaos T1/T2 for 0-4ex worth of alt/regal/annul
OR
4b) Buy 1ex double damage craft

exactly

I have everything unlocked for crafting btw, for free. But tips appreciated :)

got another one

230 alterations, 2 regals, 2 annuls
Последняя редакция: blg_RealiZe. Время: 24 дек. 2018 г., 21:04:06

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация