Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi Enki,
thank you so much for all the work and effort you put in this awsome guide. There are so many layers and it has such a depth. Amazing!

It's my first build ever and I play it in Standard. I took my time enjoying the build, the storyline and the mechanics. Though I am not very efficient currencywise, I have more than enough by now to gear up for the endgame. I guess playing around and trying to get to know EVERYTHING has it's merrits, too.

When I was still very low LVL I happened to stumble over an Unnatural Instinct. I just kept it and for three weeks I didn't even know what I had found.

Since I don't need the currency I tried to integrate it into this build. After 3 hours of putting things back and forth with Path of Building I am quite frustrated. I didn't manage to find a real good slot for this mighty jewel.

Any advise, hint or pointer would be highly appreciated.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.
"
Skrible написал:
hello,

what should i craft on my gloves? the only decent one i can see is +hp/armor/es mixed mod.

also, for my gloves and boots, what kind of lab enchants should i look out for?

for my weapons, should i craft +9-10% cast speed and 10% arcane surge instead of 13-15% cast speed? i dont quite understand the "trigger socketed gem" craft

i am doing t14-15 maps now. the thrash feels easy but i'm having some dps problems with the bosses or elder guardians. pob shows i have 260k dps. big_realize has like 2.6mil dps which is 10x mine! how can i gear myself to slowly reach that level?

i have about 3ex at the moment.

thanks in advance!

"minions deal (10-20)% increased damage" - prefix for gloves
or
24-28 hp hybrid, both are good
You already have arcane surge in your storm brand setup, not worth crafting it on your weapon. "trigger socketed spell" - people put storm brand, arcane surge and culling strike or onslaught support in the dagger so you don't have to manually use storm brand. You lose some DPS, but it's more comfortable this way and you open up one extra slot on your skills panel (for vaal arc for example).
Buy lvl 21 arc, it's a very good dps boost for cheap and probably just start saving money to craft endgame daggers (it's like 7-8ex each).
Lab enchants: for bosses - 10% penetration or 1-160 lightning damage if you havn't killed recently, both kinda equal
For gloves - doesn't matter really, you can try to get commandment of reflection - it makes a copy of your character which absorbs some damage.

Also good dps upgrades: cast and attack speed gloves (12-14%), cast speed + penetration on amulet, good abyss jewels (with HP, effect of shock and lightning damage to spells)
but daggers should be first I think

something like that is gonna give you 29% DPS MORE, which is just insane. Two daggers - and your shaper dps jumps from 266k to 433k
Последняя редакция: blg_RealiZe. Время: 25 дек. 2018 г., 3:40:40
Damn. I don’t have that mod for gloves yet. And my hybrid is rank3

Been trying to improve my abyss jewel. No luck...

I know about the lvl21aec. Trying to make one myself.

What? 1 dagger is 29%??? That’s a hell lot. Should I make it now instead of getting watcher eye with leech?

Also, double t1 penetration+chaos vs chance to do double damage. It seems u highly recommend the latter because it’s way cheaper and it’s only a 1% difference in dps?
Последняя редакция: Skrible. Время: 25 дек. 2018 г., 3:50:56
"
Skrible написал:

What? 1 dagger is 29%??? That’s a hell lot. Should I make it now instead of getting watcher eye with leech?
Also, double t1 penetration+chaos vs chance to do double damage. It seems u highly recommend the latter because it’s way cheaper and it’s only a 1% difference in dps?

probably daggers instead of watcher's if you struggle for damage. You can still sustain mana with mana leech support in your storm brand setup, it's just less comfortable.

and yes, t1 penetration and 7% double damage are basicly the same, but crafting only "t1 extra chaos" with alterations is a lot easier.

I'm spend 2k alts,10 anuls,many scor and regals..Imo good self craft, any suggestion?
Последняя редакция: Hamcioo. Время: 25 дек. 2018 г., 4:12:18
"
Schmorinder_Hölle написал:

When I was still very low LVL I happened to stumble over an Unnatural Instinct. I just kept it and for three weeks I didn't even know what I had found.
Since I don't need the currency I tried to integrate it into this build. After 3 hours of putting things back and forth with Path of Building I am quite frustrated. I didn't manage to find a real good slot for this mighty jewel.

Just sell it and buy other gear, there is no good way to use this jewel in this build
"
blg_RealiZe написал:
"
PerkyPsycho написал:
"
blg_RealiZe написал:
btw, turns out we don't really need to roll t1 penetration on a dagger while crafting it
There is a suffix mod "7% chance to deal double damage" for 1ex, PoB shows me 1% more DPS with it than with 10% penetration. And it's so much easier to get just t1 extra chaos than both t1 extra chaos and t1 penetration

15 alterations, 1 regal, 1 annul
1 million shaper dps and 1.55 mil with "enemy is shocked" checkmark

Interesting mod, that double damage.
I was testing it few days ago and results weren't that good. Maybe i did something wrong.

Did you tried it with less penetration on the rest of the gear?
My thoughts are if people dont have crazy penetration watcher's eye and shaped penetration amulet, penetration will actually be more effective.

Could you test that please, if you have time.

I put this dagger on Enki's character :) He doesn't have much penetration yet.
So it's 1% less DPS for him (compare to 10% penetration), which is about the difference between t1 10% and t2 8% penetration mods. And once you get a lot of penetration on other items - it's 1% dps more for 7% to deal double damage
But.. it's like 10 times easier to craft just t1 extra chaos instead of t1/t1 extra chaos and penetration

I have a lot of currency saved up right now and I am looking to upgrade my daggers but want to make sure I do the right thing before crafting. Should I go for this strategy instead of what enki has posted in the guide? Can anyone recommend one or the other? Should I go with 1 platinum kris and 1 sai or should I do 2 kris'? Also, why does enki's guide say ilvl 86, poe affix says you only need ilvl 85 for the ele to chaos damage t1, am I missing something? thank you.
How do you guys handle getting out of mana and not even be able to cast anything when you rely solely on watchers eye and have no mana flask?
There are a lot of situations where i get hit by something and it drains all of my mana and either the map has no regen mod or i have a dot on me at the same time preventing any regen. Even with mana flask i die a lot in those situations.
"
warrri написал:
How do you guys handle getting out of mana and not even be able to cast anything when you rely solely on watchers eye and have no mana flask?
There are a lot of situations where i get hit by something and it drains all of my mana and either the map has no regen mod or i have a dot on me at the same time preventing any regen. Even with mana flask i die a lot in those situations.

what is your life/mana ratio? Your mana should be at least 40-43% of the amount of your health

get this crafted mod on a ring or amulet too, you'll always have mana at least for movement skills
and yes, watcher's mana leech is more than enough
Последняя редакция: blg_RealiZe. Время: 25 дек. 2018 г., 7:08:57
I am surprise none of you guys are going for atk speed on your daggers,i wonder if i should craft mine with multimod, i got T1 elem to chaos and T2 Atk speed (24-25%) on a yellow shaped ilvl 86 Plat kris base.
You lose dps using atk speed instead of Pen but you gain alot of mobility.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация