Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
exhya написал:
I am surprise none of you guys are going for atk speed on your daggers,i wonder if i should craft mine with multimod, i got T1 elem to chaos and T2 Atk speed (24-25%) on a yellow shaped ilvl 86 Plat kris base.
You lose dps using atk speed instead of Pen but you gain alot of mobility.

why not to get 1.5 attacks per second daggers then if you want more mobility?

it's actually feels amazing, I clear maps fater than with Headhunter in delve league. And I have golems and flame dash on faster casting affix too. But it's harder to proc elemental overload with only 5% crit chance, implicits are basicly worthless. Might double corrupt it later, but it's so hard to get lvl 3 corruption altar
Hi, I'm currently playing as self-cast arc and having fun.(Late Delve league noob) However I can't decide what items I should prioritize to upgrade. It feels relatively strong, but not that great I think. I'm not familiar to this game yet so I may be wrong.

https://pastebin.com/qUQ2r5ei <- my pob link

Thanks.

To proc EE easily :)
BEST Defensive Hubris mirror service : /view-thread/1868006
Thank you for this guide!

I'm new to PoE and this detailed guide really takes me be the hand and explains WHY the choices are made and explains really well how to progress through the game into the endgame build. (and not just post the lvl99 path-of-building-link and the required gems and items). therefore its very valuable to actually LEARN the game instead of just copying a build.

Thank you!
"
blg_RealiZe написал:
"
exhya написал:
I am surprise none of you guys are going for atk speed on your daggers,i wonder if i should craft mine with multimod, i got T1 elem to chaos and T2 Atk speed (24-25%) on a yellow shaped ilvl 86 Plat kris base.
You lose dps using atk speed instead of Pen but you gain alot of mobility.

why not to get 1.5 attacks per second daggers then if you want more mobility?

it's actually feels amazing, I clear maps fater than with Headhunter in delve league. And I have golems and flame dash on faster casting affix too. But it's harder to proc elemental overload with only 5% crit chance, implicits are basicly worthless. Might double corrupt it later, but it's so hard to get lvl 3 corruption altar

Your daggers are pretty sick, since this build doesn't really need crit chance going for 30% base doesn't really matter and you have the same atk speed as a plat kris with 24% + atk speed. It would be cheaper to craft aswell. I guess i am selling my Base it's probablt still worth 3-4 exalt.

Thx for the advice.
Whats the best way to farm the base items for those daggers?
"
FatalD4mage написал:
"
FatalD4mage написал:
"
FatalD4mage написал:
selling this jewels pm ign:SoDynamic_Arc_

anyone interested pm im online
Can you stop spamming your trade shit? This is not a trade topic. There are only 2 posts between your ups, what is wrong with you.

Should I try to get t1 ele pen? or is this good enough

Just crafted these two within 15mins of each other, 2 days ago!
Got the first one after 6 or 7k of alts, and was only the second time that I had extra chaos dmg with ele pen on it. First time was T3 extra chaos dmg, and T1 pen. Second dagger spawned from ~50 chaos spams, and did 3 annuls so that came out pretty decent.. :)
ingame name - WetLock

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация