Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
blg_RealiZe написал:
"
Anarkicz написал:

pretty interesting actually, I'm gonna try this

upd. So it's like 20% less DPS, a lot less cast speed and attack speed (a lot worse movement with whirling blades). But with 6646 HP, 2350 mana, acrobatics and phase acrobatics I feel really tanky, I can literally facetank t16 syndicate. But I'm not sure if its worth it for softcore.

Could someone explain how this works?

Righteous Fire seems like it would be eating at least a quarter of our health every second - so anytime we're not smashing mobs wouldn't our health drop to zero fast? (between boss stages?) Is RF leech on bosses enough to keep it top?

How does Grace and 30% dodge stack to significant safety if running multiple auras means we have a huge chunk of mana reserved away from MoM?
Hi guys, I am just starting my journey in POE. So let my ask, could be a option to use the Assassin's Mark with Cast when Damage taken, Immortal Call and Increased Duration?
Tks
"
ShawnDream написал:
"
blg_RealiZe написал:
"
Anarkicz написал:

pretty interesting actually, I'm gonna try this

upd. So it's like 20% less DPS, a lot less cast speed and attack speed (a lot worse movement with whirling blades). But with 6646 HP, 2350 mana, acrobatics and phase acrobatics I feel really tanky, I can literally facetank t16 syndicate. But I'm not sure if its worth it for softcore.

Could someone explain how this works?

Righteous Fire seems like it would be eating at least a quarter of our health every second - so anytime we're not smashing mobs wouldn't our health drop to zero fast? (between boss stages?) Is RF leech on bosses enough to keep it top?

How does Grace and 30% dodge stack to significant safety if running multiple auras means we have a huge chunk of mana reserved away from MoM?

You don't use regular righteous fire and grace, only their vaal versions
Hey Enki's, first of all let me thank you for this guide, this is the most complete guide I've seen to date and i really really thank you for taking your time on writing such a beautiful thing...

I use Path of Building and at the moment I'm at equal strength to your Betrayal character (on DPS atleast, i have 75% to all resists too, even chaos) but i think i can improve on a lot since i only have 4.7k HP and I'm not using daggers but Maces to get that juicy DPS.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Corviinho93/characters

Can you possible take some of your time to see what I've built this season? I never went as deep as this on a character so i really want to learn what I've been doing right and wrong until today.

Thank you for your time Enki's, this is the most fun I've had in this game on over 550h of gameplay.
Последняя редакция: Corviinho93. Время: 14 янв. 2019 г., 11:54:46
Can't link sai since on Xbone can you tell me if these are a good start for multi modding:

Sai 1
Gem supported 20 ele damage
8% penetration
37% ele damage with attack spells (does this work)

Sai 2

Gems supported with faster cast
40% spell damage
17% cast speed

Sorry new at the crafting thing, any advice would be great.
Hi,

someone could enter my profile and tell me if my helmet to which you would cold resistance is fine or shoul i scouring, alts... ?

ty guys !

PD: and if you can comment something about the jewelry, sry for my bad english
Help
How important is it to have a 6-Link? Should this be my highest priority after act 10?
"
sny83 написал:
"
DarkAddict87 написал:

Thank you a lot. i will check the thing that you suggested.
About the Weapons, i am in the middle of crafting the Elder Sai, and use that insted of shild. I got Psycho's guide to craft it.
I will make the changes and let you know the results.
Regards!

I'm not sure where you got the idea to craft an Elder Sai from, but for the "elemental damage as extra chaos damage" affixes - and most other spellcaster affixes useful to us - a Shaped Sai is what you should be looking for. PerkyPsycho's guide doesn't mention Elder weapons anywhere.

Shaped, sorry!
"
rvaHammer написал:
When i switched over to the trap setup i dropped inc duration from my storm brand/arcane surge setup. Mainly due to coloring my helmet which needs replacing eventually anyways. But man is it noticable going from 7s of arcane surge down to 4s. I noticed blg_realize doesnt have inc duration either? Do you really cast storm brand every 4 seconds to keep arcane surge up?

Was this question ever answered? I am wondering the exact same thing!
What is the significance of having elemental resist capped through Loreweave?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация