Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
HollowDean написал:
"
Ubering написал:
"
HollowDean написал:
Noob question guys! Does it matter the order of linked sockets? For example, if I have a weapon with B-R-B, can I put Enfeeble first, then CWDT and Clarity last? Does it still work?

Yeah you can do that :) order doesn't matter.

Thank you very much :D

Order does matter in some cases.
"
"
Badtwo написал:
Questions on getting quality gems..

1. On the front page it says gem quality is not important on Arc. Is this still true? I have a 0 quality lv 21

2. On 1st page it also says to quality enfeeble.

Though I have read a few times in here to keep it at 10.. thoughts?

Is there a complete list on these pages anywhere that shows more than 1st page in guide does by chance?

Quality on Arc serves absolutely no purpose. It increases the chance to shock when we already shock 100% of the time. Quality on Enfeeble is excellent and has nothing to do with its level. You keep it at L10 so that it procs from a L7 CWDT. You simply cannot continue leveling it past 10 while still using it in a CWDT setup. Either buy one with quality or level a second one up in your secondary weapons.

Thank you for the response it is much appreciated!!
"
vaachi написал:
Hello i'm a noob. Can someone tell me what can i upgrade next? character magicznagocha. Thanks.

Your helm and sapphire ring stand out as pretty bad. The helm in particular is in completely the wrong build, since you benefit from none of the actual interesting mods, and are basically wearing a 2 affix item that would be a 6-Link helm on another build.
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
"
rvaHammer написал:
When i switched over to the trap setup i dropped inc duration from my storm brand/arcane surge setup. Mainly due to coloring my helmet which needs replacing eventually anyways. But man is it noticable going from 7s of arcane surge down to 4s. I noticed blg_realize doesnt have inc duration either? Do you really cast storm brand every 4 seconds to keep arcane surge up?

Was this question ever answered? I am wondering the exact same thing!

No, but ive gotten used to it. Dont worry about it and just make sure you cast storm brand at every mob. And against bosses i just try to keep in mind to keep it up every 4 or 5 seconds. Usually try to be killing boss in less than 4sec so most cases its a non issue.
Hi,
First of all, thanks for the build. I've been playing it since the beginning of Betrayal and really having some fun and hoping to reach end game at some point!

I've been trying to find an answer by myself and on global chats in PoE but people didn't seem to agree, so here's the question :
Is the temple mod that gives "increased Damage with Hits against Chilled Enemies" worth it for this build?

I have added cold damage from a ring (and all ascendencies) but can't really tell if enemies will be always (or enough) chilled for the mod to be worth it? (I don't use hypothermia yet)

Thanks in advance for the reply!
Последняя редакция: Epileptic_Toad. Время: 14 янв. 2019 г., 19:37:45
Okay, ive finally got my watchers eye. Also picked up a wise oak but in terms of incorporating it into my build ive got to balance my res better, my lightning is 2nd highest. I am wondering where most people are getting their dex from? Ive been using a starkonja since the beginning but i know its time to get bone helm/enchanted helm. Which will fix my res problem for wise oak. But will bring me 22dex below what i need, i already have a good bit on amulet and ring so i dno exactly what to do
Hey!

loving the build so far, i can run t15 maps just fine but bossing is a no go for me. would really appreciate it if you could point out what im doing wrong?(i know im doing something wrong, i always do)

im working with about 2ex atm to fix this.

thanks in advance!

Скрытый текст

i play standard btw
Последняя редакция: Binkyyy. Время: 14 янв. 2019 г., 19:46:13
"
blg_RealiZe написал:
"
peaceandhumor написал:
Hello,
Really love this guide, it is really detailed and helpful! I was able to reach T16 maps with a friend of mine, and we just beat Elder on Red maps today. It seems like at the moment this may be my limit as T16 bosses are giving me a really hard time, especially Guardian of the Hydra's boss. My res seems good, my life is at around 4.7k and can definitely be a tad higher, but I'm unsure why I am getting nearly one shotted after getting hit once by a boss. Any advice to improve both my defensive and offensive capabilities is greatly appreciated.

Hydra is actually the easiest guardian. Just stay in melee range and sidestep her skills
about "what to upgrade" - cheat-sheet on the front page

Surprisingly, I've beaten 2/4 T16 but Hydra was by far the most difficult lol.

In terms of upgrade, it seems like it helps DPS, but not survivability. Any other idea? I'm kinda lost. Perhaps I should invest in jewels with more health and/or mana regen (since MoM is a critical keystone)
"
Binkyyy написал:
Hey!

loving the build so far, i can run t15 maps just fine but bossing is a no go for me. would really appreciate it if you could point out what im doing wrong?(i know im doing something wrong, i always do)

im working with about 2ex atm to fix this.

thanks in advance!

Скрытый текст

i play standard btw

your weapons are not good man, try to use path of building for upgrades.
hello,how can i craft a dagger with faster casting and all other stats ? ( sth like the sai dagger in path of building)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация