[3.9] Enki's Arc Witch - a beginner & SSF-friendly Lightning Caster - new Setup!

"
HollowDean написал:
Noob question guys! Does it matter the order of linked sockets? For example, if I have a weapon with B-R-B, can I put Enfeeble first, then CWDT and Clarity last? Does it still work?

Yeah you can do that :) order doesn't matter.

"
vaachi написал:
Hello i'm a noob. Can someone tell me what can i upgrade next? character magicznagocha. Thanks.

https://i.imgur.com/1U7818U.png

Follow that!
Последняя редакция: Ubering. Время: 14 янв. 2019 г., 16:49:14
"
vaachi написал:
Hello i'm a noob. Can someone tell me what can i upgrade next? character magicznagocha. Thanks.

When you click this link https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1147951

There is the best written guide i've ever read, unfortunately you never followed from the start or you would actually have gems in your gear.

I'd suggest starting there first. Especially the gem section. You have no quality on any of your Arc link gems.

Then you will want to look at the skill tree. Because you surely didnt follow that at all. You didnt take the 3 points after MOM. Thats huge mana right there.
Последняя редакция: Artwebb1986. Время: 14 янв. 2019 г., 17:02:45
"
Skaydaniel написал:
Hi,

someone could enter my profile and tell me if my helmet to which you would cold resistance is fine or shoul i scouring, alts... ?

ty guys !

PD: and if you can comment something about the jewelry, sry for my bad english
Help

You should worry about your very crappy weapons first.

You are lvl93 and yet you didnt even take Inspiration after MOM. You really need to look over the skill trees. You took Elemental Focus over on the right side for what reason ?
Последняя редакция: Artwebb1986. Время: 14 янв. 2019 г., 16:59:59
"
Ubering написал:
"
HollowDean написал:
Noob question guys! Does it matter the order of linked sockets? For example, if I have a weapon with B-R-B, can I put Enfeeble first, then CWDT and Clarity last? Does it still work?

Thank you very much :D
"
HollowDean написал:
"
Ubering написал:
"
HollowDean написал:

Thank you very much :D

Order does matter in some cases.
"
"
Badtwo написал:
Questions on getting quality gems..

1. On the front page it says gem quality is not important on Arc. Is this still true? I have a 0 quality lv 21

2. On 1st page it also says to quality enfeeble.

Though I have read a few times in here to keep it at 10.. thoughts?

Is there a complete list on these pages anywhere that shows more than 1st page in guide does by chance?

Quality on Arc serves absolutely no purpose. It increases the chance to shock when we already shock 100% of the time. Quality on Enfeeble is excellent and has nothing to do with its level. You keep it at L10 so that it procs from a L7 CWDT. You simply cannot continue leveling it past 10 while still using it in a CWDT setup. Either buy one with quality or level a second one up in your secondary weapons.

Thank you for the response it is much appreciated!!
"
vaachi написал:

Your helm and sapphire ring stand out as pretty bad. The helm in particular is in completely the wrong build, since you benefit from none of the actual interesting mods, and are basically wearing a 2 affix item that would be a 6-Link helm on another build.
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
"
rvaHammer написал:
When i switched over to the trap setup i dropped inc duration from my storm brand/arcane surge setup. Mainly due to coloring my helmet which needs replacing eventually anyways. But man is it noticable going from 7s of arcane surge down to 4s. I noticed blg_realize doesnt have inc duration either? Do you really cast storm brand every 4 seconds to keep arcane surge up?

Was this question ever answered? I am wondering the exact same thing!

No, but ive gotten used to it. Dont worry about it and just make sure you cast storm brand at every mob. And against bosses i just try to keep in mind to keep it up every 4 or 5 seconds. Usually try to be killing boss in less than 4sec so most cases its a non issue.
Hi,
First of all, thanks for the build. I've been playing it since the beginning of Betrayal and really having some fun and hoping to reach end game at some point!

I've been trying to find an answer by myself and on global chats in PoE but people didn't seem to agree, so here's the question :
Is the temple mod that gives "increased Damage with Hits against Chilled Enemies" worth it for this build?

I have added cold damage from a ring (and all ascendencies) but can't really tell if enemies will be always (or enough) chilled for the mod to be worth it? (I don't use hypothermia yet)

Thanks in advance for the reply!
Последняя редакция: Epileptic_Toad. Время: 14 янв. 2019 г., 19:37:45
Okay, ive finally got my watchers eye. Also picked up a wise oak but in terms of incorporating it into my build ive got to balance my res better, my lightning is 2nd highest. I am wondering where most people are getting their dex from? Ive been using a starkonja since the beginning but i know its time to get bone helm/enchanted helm. Which will fix my res problem for wise oak. But will bring me 22dex below what i need, i already have a good bit on amulet and ring so i dno exactly what to do

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация