Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi, i'm new to the game, i don't understand the spreadsheet you posted in Act 2 of the guide, do you think you can shed some light on that? I'm almost to the end of Act 4 and my Arcane Surge is still level one b/c i couldn't understand when to level it
"
Nokturnal00 написал:
What is the significance of having elemental resist capped through Loreweave?

It is pretty much the first thing you need to do. Always keep your resistance capped (other than chaos res).
"
GreenDomo написал:
Hi, i'm new to the game, i don't understand the spreadsheet you posted in Act 2 of the guide, do you think you can shed some light on that? I'm almost to the end of Act 4 and my Arcane Surge is still level one b/c i couldn't understand when to level it

It depends on the level of your Storm Brand and whether or not you have Increase Duration linked. Ex: If your Storm Brand is level 10 and with ID linked, Arcane Surge should be kept, at most, level 4. If you look at the end game section, Arcane Surge should not go beyond level 6.

From Enki: "Arcane Surge procs based on total mana spent with the linked spell. To reliably proc it with every cast you need to keep it at whatever your mana cost allows, usually Lv6!"
"
GreenDomo написал:

The point of the spreadsheet is to help you tell what level you should keep your Arcane Surge gem at, depending on the level of your Storm Brand gem and whether or not you're using an Increased Duration support as a third link.

If you don't want to min-max this while you're progressing through the acts, just keep an eye on the mana cost of Storm Brand on the skill's tooltip on the skillbar. The value displayed there is its modified mana cost (after support gems, modifiers from gear and passives, etc.). Now look at the number on your Arcane Surge gem. If the XX in "Gain Arcane Surge after spending a total of XX mana (...)" is greater than the aforementioned modified mana cost, you need multiple casts of Storm Brand to get the Arcane Surge Buff.

The idea behind all this is to have a skill that you can quickly cast once by clicking anywhere (though preferably still targeting mobs) that grants a buff boosting spell damage multiplicatively while also applying a cast speed bonus and some mana regen. Doing one click with Storm Brand every 4 seconds (5-7 when supported by Increased Duration) is no hassle and gives a noticable DPS boost.

You can leave AS support at level 1 and you'd still get the buff after every cast once Storm Brand reaches level 10 (or level 4 while supported by Increased Duration), but as you reach higher levels, you'll want that buff to reach max effectiveness while still being easy to recast.

If you overleveled the AS support gem, just level a new one or if you have Orbs of Scouring to spare, selling the gem together with an Orb of Scouring will reduce its level by 1.
Последняя редакция: sny83. Время: 14 янв. 2019 г., 14:09:19
Noob question guys! Does it matter the order of linked sockets? For example, if I have a weapon with B-R-B, can I put Enfeeble first, then CWDT and Clarity last? Does it still work?
Hello i'm a noob. Can someone tell me what can i upgrade next? character magicznagocha. Thanks.
"
HollowDean написал:
Noob question guys! Does it matter the order of linked sockets? For example, if I have a weapon with B-R-B, can I put Enfeeble first, then CWDT and Clarity last? Does it still work?

Yeah you can do that :) order doesn't matter.

"
vaachi написал:
Hello i'm a noob. Can someone tell me what can i upgrade next? character magicznagocha. Thanks.

https://i.imgur.com/1U7818U.png

Follow that!
Последняя редакция: Ubering. Время: 14 янв. 2019 г., 16:49:14
"
vaachi написал:

When you click this link https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1147951

There is the best written guide i've ever read, unfortunately you never followed from the start or you would actually have gems in your gear.

I'd suggest starting there first. Especially the gem section. You have no quality on any of your Arc link gems.

Then you will want to look at the skill tree. Because you surely didnt follow that at all. You didnt take the 3 points after MOM. Thats huge mana right there.
Последняя редакция: Artwebb1986. Время: 14 янв. 2019 г., 17:02:45
"
Skaydaniel написал:
Hi,

someone could enter my profile and tell me if my helmet to which you would cold resistance is fine or shoul i scouring, alts... ?

ty guys !

PD: and if you can comment something about the jewelry, sry for my bad english
Help

You should worry about your very crappy weapons first.

You are lvl93 and yet you didnt even take Inspiration after MOM. You really need to look over the skill trees. You took Elemental Focus over on the right side for what reason ?
Последняя редакция: Artwebb1986. Время: 14 янв. 2019 г., 16:59:59
"
Ubering написал:
"
HollowDean написал:

Yeah you can do that :) order doesn't matter.

Thank you very much :D

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация