Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Rolled a sai
22% crit with spells
14 ele to chaos
9% ele pen

What are my best options moving forward?
Slap double mods on it for 2ex?

Edit

Its yellow not even sure I can add double mods??
Последняя редакция: Deklnu. Время: 14 янв. 2019 г., 21:38:04
"
kenthuza написал:
hello,how can i craft a dagger with faster casting and all other stats ? ( sth like the sai dagger in path of building)

Its under the gear section, he has a link
"
jackieh917 написал:
"
Mathue24 написал:
One day I'll get a response!

Try following the guide.

Follow the tree properly and take the jewel nodes. This is the Jewel section.

Buy minimum life + 1 or 2 offensive affix jewels (whatever you can afford that are specifed in the guide. This is in the Path of Building section..

Upgrade your flasks. This is in Flask section.

These are all very inexpensive quality of life things that will greatly improve your gameplay.

Keep leveling your gems and quality the ones that the guide says to. The guide explains how to do it if you are unsure. This is in the Gem Setup section.

Unless you've got 3.5 ex to burn, don't spend money on an Inpulsa until you've gotten everything else above it on the chart. A rare 6 link or Queen's Hunter 5 or 6 link is fine until you get your Watcher's Eye and other stuff sorted out.

Enki updated the upgrade order guide with an easy to follow flow chart. Follow it. It will answer your question. It can be found under Additional Guides "What to upgrade next," near the bottom of the opening post of this thread.

Thank you, this will help me alot.

I'll upgrade my chest later but the question still stands, which is better?

5-Link Inpulsa or 6-link Queen's Hunger?
"
Mathue24 написал:
"
jackieh917 написал:
"
Mathue24 написал:
One day I'll get a response!

Try following the guide.

Follow the tree properly and take the jewel nodes. This is the Jewel section.

Buy minimum life + 1 or 2 offensive affix jewels (whatever you can afford that are specifed in the guide. This is in the Path of Building section..

Upgrade your flasks. This is in Flask section.

These are all very inexpensive quality of life things that will greatly improve your gameplay.

Keep leveling your gems and quality the ones that the guide says to. The guide explains how to do it if you are unsure. This is in the Gem Setup section.

Unless you've got 3.5 ex to burn, don't spend money on an Inpulsa until you've gotten everything else above it on the chart. A rare 6 link or Queen's Hunter 5 or 6 link is fine until you get your Watcher's Eye and other stuff sorted out.

Enki updated the upgrade order guide with an easy to follow flow chart. Follow it. It will answer your question. It can be found under Additional Guides "What to upgrade next," near the bottom of the opening post of this thread.

Thank you, this will help me alot.

I'll upgrade my chest later but the question still stands, which is better?

5-Link Inpulsa or 6-link Queen's Hunger?

Havent used queens but i think everyone would agree 5L inpulsa is king for clear. Im currently on a 5L and running t15 maps so im gonna say use this, since he has it as BiS anyways.

On helm i could use shaped helm, with X-X inc spell dmg mod instead of mana. and the weps to be perf could be gain x of ele as chaos and Pen. then multimod. but that is a work in progress, both of those pieces will take me a while

The 98% completed min max, Highly recommend these type of gloves. 2.2m dps, or around 1.6m shaper dps, can do all content just like original post with some neat new pieces from previous patches. Thx for all the help with build, tried to improve it where i could! :D very neat.
Последняя редакция: Jzweet. Время: 14 янв. 2019 г., 21:59:39
Seriously though, 37dex from gear. If anyone can take a look at their own gear and tell me where they are currentlu fulfilling 37dex from? Im at the endgsme point where i feel like other than 6L my chest and craft these perfect daggers, everything else is at the min/max point. Trying not to spend more currency than i have to.

I need to fix res for wise oak and get a bone helmet or enchant helmet, in the process i need 22 more dex. Its all just alot for me, im assuming my ring, ammy and the helmet will all have to be replaced and all with dex, just don't think i can find ones as good with the more dex for under a ton of ex
Well, don't I feel stupid. Been trying to craft a helmet.

I was debating trying to anull the lightning res and multimod or just doing a slam...then I noticed it was missing a key lab enchat. Guess I'll just run labs till something good pops up on it and sell the darn thing.
"
Jzweet написал:

On helm i could use shaped helm, with X-X inc spell dmg mod instead of mana. and the weps to be perf could be gain x of ele as chaos and Pen. then multimod. but that is a work in progress, both of those pieces will take me a while
The 98% completed min max, Highly recommend these type of gloves. 2.2m dps, or around 1.6m shaper dps, can do all content just like original post with some neat new pieces from previous patches. Thx for all the help with build, tried to improve it where i could! :D very neat.

You can't use "enemy is shocked" checkmark in PoB, you clearly don't have 150% shock effect
Still good dps :) but 4800 HP and 1600 unreserved mana on lvl 96 :O

"
rvaHammer написал:

I need to fix res for wise oak and get a bone helmet or enchant helmet, in the process i need 22 more dex. Its all just alot for me, im assuming my ring, ammy and the helmet will all have to be replaced and all with dex, just don't think i can find ones as good with the more dex for under a ton of ex
swap two "4% attack and cast speed" talents to Precision
Последняя редакция: blg_RealiZe. Время: 14 янв. 2019 г., 22:18:06
"
Epileptic_Toad написал:
Hi,
First of all, thanks for the build. I've been playing it since the beginning of Betrayal and really having some fun and hoping to reach end game at some point!

I've been trying to find an answer by myself and on global chats in PoE but people didn't seem to agree, so here's the question :
Is the temple mod that gives "increased Damage with Hits against Chilled Enemies" worth it for this build?

I have added cold damage from a ring (and all ascendencies) but can't really tell if enemies will be always (or enough) chilled for the mod to be worth it? (I don't use hypothermia yet)

Thanks in advance for the reply!

I must admit that I’m not entirely certain which mod you’re referring to as I haven’t paid much attention to Incursion. However, I can confirm that with a source of cold damage 100% of hits with spells will chill for you. I’m not looking at you, but if you can change Added Lightning Damage for Hypothermia it will be a good dps upgrade.
Dealing with high tier bosses:

How is everyone dealing with T15+ when bosses practically kill me in a split second? My DPS melts most mobs from normal to orange (depending on a select few). But I find bosses nerve wracking.

I always feel like I am constantly in danger of being one shot. My profile is public, and I am sure I need to swap out some gear for more defensive play.

What should I look at doing to give myself a slightly higher chance than a queef in the wind?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация