Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Последняя редакция: _Netdiver. Время: 14 янв. 2019 г., 23:37:48
"
Vociferate_ написал:
Dealing with high tier bosses:
How is everyone dealing with T15+ when bosses practically kill me in a split second? My DPS melts most mobs from normal to orange (depending on a select few). But I find bosses nerve wracking.
I always feel like I am constantly in danger of being one shot. My profile is public, and I am sure I need to swap out some gear for more defensive play.
What should I look at doing to give myself a slightly higher chance than a queef in the wind?

you need lvl 21 vaal arc and lvl 4 empower instead of added lightning damage to make use of your +2lvl duration gems inpulsa's, it's a huge DPS boost

You are only lvl 87, level up to like 95+ (leveling in pure breachstones is just insane, you can get lvl 94-95 in like 1.5 hours). And get more HP talents on your tree (purity of flesh for example). Swap spell critical chance talents for lord of the dead. And you have one 10% elemental damage talent (on the way to lightning walker) - you don't need it too
get another belt - too low hp on the belt
And you have crafted life on almost every item - it's just not good enough, try to aim at least for 100+ HP on your gear when you chose future upgrades
Последняя редакция: blg_RealiZe. Время: 14 янв. 2019 г., 23:38:51
"
blg_RealiZe написал:
"
Vociferate_ написал:
How is everyone dealing with T15+ when bosses practically kill me in a split second? My DPS melts most mobs from normal to orange (depending on a select few). But I find bosses nerve wracking.
I always feel like I am constantly in danger of being one shot. My profile is public, and I am sure I need to swap out some gear for more defensive play.
What should I look at doing to give myself a slightly higher chance than a queef in the wind?

you need lvl 21 vaal arc and lvl 4 empower instead of added lightning damage to make use of your +2lvl duration gems inpulsa's, it's a huge DPS boost

You are only lvl 87, level up to like 95+ (leveling in pure breachstones is just insane, you can get lvl 94-95 in like 1.5 hours). And get more HP talents on your tree (purity of flesh for example). Swap spell critical chance talents for lord of the dead. And you have one 10% elemental damage talent (on the way to lightning walker) - you don't need it too
And you have crafted life on almost every item - it's just not good enough, try to aim at least for 100+ HP on your gear when you chose future upgrades

Awsome! Thank you! :D
"
blg_RealiZe написал:
"
Vociferate_ написал:

Maybe I am missing something (very likely), But with Lord of the Dead, I rarely see my minions die. Is there a reason to move points into this skill tree?
"
Vociferate_ написал:

Maybe I am missing something (very likely), But with Lord of the Dead, I rarely see my minions die. Is there a reason to move points into this skill tree?

it's not for minion HP, it's for damage
read spiritual aid and then read lord of the dead again
"
blg_RealiZe написал:
"
Vociferate_ написал:

I just saw that! I refunded a couple points of Lightning Damage/Shock Duration up top to move into Health as well, for the time being.
"
blg_RealiZe написал:
"
Vociferate_ написал:

Lastly, should I continue using Mind of the Council, or use this instead:

"
blg_RealiZe написал:

"
rvaHammer написал:

I need to fix res for wise oak and get a bone helmet or enchant helmet, in the process i need 22 more dex. Its all just alot for me, im assuming my ring, ammy and the helmet will all have to be replaced and all with dex, just don't think i can find ones as good with the more dex for under a ton of ex
swap two "4% attack and cast speed" talents to Precision

Thanks for the response! Lvl92 and would like to soon not have to do this tho and lose those 2 skill points.
"
Vociferate_ написал:

Your life rolls on several pieces of gear are low. You have 173% increased life but only 4507 total. You’ve sacrificed a lot of damage to try and pick up more life, but that will most easily come in gear.

You only have 68% Lightning res.

You should replace both the quicksilver and mana flasks.

Unless you are manually casting Molten Shell, CWDT won’t proc it.

You can move your bottom jewel to the right side of the tree and free up a passive.

Your avendencies aren’t maxed

In general focus on your character and not so much on progression. You aren’t ready yet for T15 maps, maybe T12-13. Also remember, the more dps you have the less time for bosses to kill you.

Edit: Not a clue what all I missed since viewing your original post. Listen to blg_RealiZe.

"
blg_RealiZe написал:
level up to like 95+ (leveling in pure breachstones is just insane, you can get lvl 94-95 in like 1.5 hours).

Maybe I’ve missed something with Pure Breachstones, but isn’t that extremely expensive? Not everyone is swimming in currency...granted, I don’t have that excuse. I could easily afford either paid runs or ROTAs.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 15 янв. 2019 г., 1:17:11
20-30c per run is not that much.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация