Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Big shout for this awesome guide.

As it's my first ever char, found it really clear to level up and proceed to new content. Lots of basic and not-so-basic mechanics are explained, priceless for a new player.

Got some questions. Would you mind helping me with these?

The first one - why do we use mental rapidity instead of nimbleness? I've checked - everyone who does this has a watchers eye with Mana leach , so what's the point in Mana regen rate and es ? 4 points in movement speed isn't so much,but we can use this, while 20 30 es and Mana regen makes 0 difference to me. Cast interruption avoidance isn't bad either. Mb I'm missing something, can you point it for me?

And the second one, what's you suggested improvement for my char? Can't decide what my next step should be.

Once again, great guide and great forum thread, really appreciate everyone's effort.
Последняя редакция: Ho0p. Время: 15 янв. 2019 г., 3:57:40
So first, thank you too Enki, jlh165, Big_realize and the other veterans helping us begginers around here!

I killed the shaper this weekend, it was thrilling. I have set up the atlas for uber elder now and might test my skills next weekend, although I doubt I have the skills to dodge both elder's and shaper's attacks ^^

Just a comment for other begginners: I was not wealthy enough to follow Big_realize dagger crafting procedure, so I bought 2 fast-hitting daggers (10 chaos each) with 2 affixes, one being the multi crafted mode that normally cost 2 ex. Then I crafted all the nice mods costing a few alch/chaos. Sure I'm nowhere close to the daggers advertised by big_realize, but I believe it's a good very cheap alternative. I've done that with my amulet too ^^
If big_realize you can comment on that alternative, I would be really glad.

Finally, one question. The context is that I have crafted this helmet
https://imgur.com/a/XQgUJnw
https://imgur.com/a/0WotbM7
(sorry I did not manage to embed the image...)

It's a bit all over the place. It has the two mods I really wanted (life+%life and -lightning resist) but the bonus to minions and the accuracy is not good to me. Plus, I'm still doing labs to get a nice enchant, but the current implicit has some synergies (sounds weak enchant to me though).
So would a different build (melee lightning build?) like this helmet? Or is it worth trying to annul accuracy at least? But then what are the option to make the hemlet better..
I personnaly don't like the +2 minion level because using the minions here would need to move storm brand in a 3 link. Maybe it's the solution.
Then I would put stormbrand+ArcaneSurge+Cullingstrike in a dagger and the two minions+dash+empower in the helmet.
I don't know, maybe I should just give up on this helment...

Edit: I call myself a begginer because I have started the game a month before betrayal where I build up a single character in Standard (I was too high level once I realized Delve existed XD). Maybe I should not call myself a begginer, anyway, who cares, I still feel like I learn everyday.

Edit2: Just in case, I know that the last mod on my belt does nothing for us. I try to craft rather than buy and this is just the best belt I made and I wear it while waiting for finding more fossils in Delve.
Последняя редакция: Rootsmann. Время: 15 янв. 2019 г., 4:48:09
Hey,

As some of you suggested, made some changes to the build.

The Elder Sai is temporary till i manage to craft and Shaped one.

I have made some changes in the Tree path ( Still have to change to the Purity Of Flesh Nod.)

I have Crafted my helmet and the Shaped Sai (Cost Aprox 5 ex + Base)

Changed some Items and some Jewels.

Please let me know if i did the right thing.

Regards,
Hey, I feel a bit squishy against physical and chaos syndicate / boss encounters, even with wise oak, basalt and atziri promise flask.
I only have 5% physical damage reduction without basalt flask.

This is my first time > 90 so I should level up my game and step up,but I'm also broke AF.

3 of my jewels are not ideal, but good ones cost at least 1ex each...
I'm thinking about buying lowcost multicraft SAIs and essence worm with wrath.
And maybe other gloves with more resistances and defenses (%armor).
Saving my ex for inpulsa.

What tier should I be farming with my gear?
What should be my next upgrades considering I only have 2ex and around 200c?

Thanks.
Последняя редакция: EtRnitY. Время: 15 янв. 2019 г., 5:00:04
is a level 4 empower better than added lightning only with +1 gem level on chest?
Hey guys.

I would like some suggestions for upgrades.

This is my character

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Simmewhiff/characters

I have a tough time killing even minotaur on tier 16. I know i only have 4k hp

I just brought Bubonic Trail with 2 abyssal sockets, but which gems do i have to put in these boots?
"
Simmewhiff написал:
Hey guys.

I would like some suggestions for upgrades.

This is my character

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Simmewhiff/characters

I have a tough time killing even minotaur on tier 16. I know i only have 4k hp

I just brought Bubonic Trail with 2 abyssal sockets, but which gems do i have to put in these boots?

Your character is set to private
"
EtRnitY написал:
Hey, I feel a bit squishy against physical and chaos syndicate / boss encounters, even with wise oak, basalt and atziri promise flask.
I only have 5% physical damage reduction without basalt flask.

This is my first time > 90 so I should level up my game and step up,but I'm also broke AF.

3 of my jewels are not ideal, but good ones cost at least 1ex each...
I'm thinking about buying lowcost multicraft SAIs and essence worm with wrath.
And maybe other gloves with more resistances and defenses (%armor).
Saving my ex for inpulsa.

What tier should I be farming with my gear?
What should be my next upgrades considering I only have 2ex and around 200c?

Thanks.

You dont have much gear with chaos resist, once I got closer to 0 (before any flasks) I felt more comfortable. But its also just a case of spamming them quickly and avoiding the mobs they spawn, run away if necessary to not get 1 shot by syndicate members. I still find myself dying sometimes and my gear is much better than yours. I didnt have as much trouble with physical ones. Have you levelled up your pantheon stuff?

The main thing for essence worm/wrath is so you can run the watchers eye, and dropping clarity then lets you add a clear mind jewel. This fixes mana issues and boosts dps all in 1. But costs a fair investment.

Inpulsa for me is about mob clear speed, I don't feel like it helped much with bosses. The wrath/watchers eye helped more there, because I could swap the mana leech setup out for a culling strike setup. And I felt more able to adopt the popular lightning spire traps setup then. These both help massively on boss encounters. SO I say save up the currency for that upgrade, then do Inpulsa after that.

There are so many ways to make currrency this league if you don't mind spending a few hours doing lower level content (low level delve for a few hours, sell the fossils etc or low level spamming syndicate is popular too, or just finding a low level map you really like, grab 50 and roll them up get some sextants and spam that 1 map for a few hours). Any of these will get you a few Ex if you can spend good few hours doing it.
also my first time doing endgame content. Would my gear be enough to do uber elder as is? (shaper was quite easy with my dps) or do i need to upgrade something specific
Последняя редакция: kentnoh. Время: 15 янв. 2019 г., 6:34:02
"
"
Epileptic_Toad написал:
Hi,
First of all, thanks for the build. I've been playing it since the beginning of Betrayal and really having some fun and hoping to reach end game at some point!

I've been trying to find an answer by myself and on global chats in PoE but people didn't seem to agree, so here's the question :
Is the temple mod that gives "increased Damage with Hits against Chilled Enemies" worth it for this build?

I have added cold damage from a ring (and all ascendencies) but can't really tell if enemies will be always (or enough) chilled for the mod to be worth it? (I don't use hypothermia yet)

Thanks in advance for the reply!

I must admit that I’m not entirely certain which mod you’re referring to as I haven’t paid much attention to Incursion. However, I can confirm that with a source of cold damage 100% of hits with spells will chill for you. I’m not looking at you, but if you can change Added Lightning Damage for Hypothermia it will be a good dps upgrade.

The mod is "of Puhuarte" :
+(46–48)% to Cold Resistance
(30–50)% increased Damage with Hits against Chilled Enemies

So that means that as long as I have cold damage from gear, those gloves are basically a +30-50% damage? Sounds pretty good.

Thanks for your reply anyway!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация