[3.0] Lifting's Skele Mage, Zombie, Wicker Man & Vanguard SUMMONER - All Content "Viable"

"
Carlovski написал:
"
Mayhem69 написал:
Hey Carlovski, thanks a lot for your feedback :) about those res, i was thinking of adding Wyrmsign and use haste in it, thats one extra aura that will give you 20% more res from Commander and no extra mana reserve, what do you think?

I assume you mean essence worm, not wyrmsign?
Won't work I'm afraid. For starters, the resist bonus is a binary thing, you get it if affected by an aura, it doesn't matter how many. And although haste would be 'Free', discipline and anger would reserve an extra 40% mana each.
An extra aura would give 3% attack/cast speed, you could try and squeeze in a low level clarity, but doubt it is worth it.

On the stun immunity issue, I'm not sure what to do. I don't like Valyrium, despite what lifting said in his video, it is a net resistance loss. It's also not 100% immunity.
So either chayula (Got a minion damage corrupt one if I can handle the stats), or just ignore stun.
Ignore, for a summoner in softcore isn't that bad. If we could squeeze in a CWDT or cast when stunned convocation, I definitely would.
Or brine king will probably help. Can always swap if you need/want to run a chain map (Do any mobs/exiles have 'natural' chain?).
I'll have a play, probably want to mix up gearing depending on content anyway. Run a bisco for map clears at least.

On that note, biscos leash is nice if you can fit it in, it helps clear with the rampage bonuses (Could probably do trick with dancing dervish swap too, but too clunky for me) and gives some MF. Or a flow untethered might be nice too.
Would need pretty GG resist gear everywhere else though.

Ummm that made me a little sad tbh :P yeh and i mean essence worm :P well gonna stay with CI than and just use chayula for that stun immunity, thanks to that i can use 2 rings with some res and ES, thanks again for answering :) cheers
This'll be the first league I bother to attempt Shaper, and likely with this build. I finally managed to get to 8.2k ES, but I can't imagine where I'll squeeze in more without getting a more (very) expensive chestpiece; is this enough for the end game in softcore?

Edit: Another question: it seems like sometimes the right corpses just wont desecrate in the maps you've listed (yes I'm making sure to bring in the low level versions from the story zones, and the desecrate is level 19). Am I being impatient, or is it possible for them to not spawn sometimes?
Последняя редакция: Gevrael. Время: 14 сент. 2017 г., 19:30:34
should i use valyrium

i didn't understand this ring :(

Thanks for this build, after following a couple of builds I'm trying to take a build and make some adjustments. I want to learn about different builds, gear and the skilltree.

My next challenge is building my own char, in SC SFF. If that works, I want to build that char in HC SSF to improve my playstyle.

I took Master of Sacrifice, and a movement skill. The build feels very smooth so far. The fact that I want to try to inlcude an Animated Guardian (never played with that skill), forced me to make some changes. So far this build is a blast for me, cleared T14 maps but going to do some shaped Ashen Woods // Shore and Race Course to get some extra levels.

Going to try my first shaper run around 85 - 90.

Level 79 atm, I know my gear isn't sorted out yet, but didnt have te make any ajustments so far. Everything melts around me. Going to min-max before shaper.

Thanks LiftingNB.

Последняя редакция: Hatebeard. Время: 14 сент. 2017 г., 19:27:09
Why is no one using the Bone Helmet with up to 40% Minion dmg? Do i miss something? Ok, u miss the +2 minion setting, but still. Ok, and u lose a bit of ES, thtas right.

Be true to yourself and you will never fall.
ign @DingOfFire
ign @Tormented_Bowjob
ign @UmEinharKeinenNamen
Последняя редакция: Schlachtviehh. Время: 15 сент. 2017 г., 12:21:58
"
Schlachtviehh написал:
Why is no one using the Bone Helmet with up to$0% Minion dmg? Do i miss something?

If I had to guess, Lifting probably figures it's more important to get more energy shield than more minion damage. The minions already do a lot of damage as is, and that helm isn't a pure-es helm so you're sacrificing some ES.
I have a Jewel that has besides 7% increase to maximum energy shield,
a 20% increase burning damage, will this apply to my minions attacks?

.:It's never too late to become what you might have been:.
Hey Lifting, can you tell me why you aren't taking either the Essence Surge or the Zealot's Oath skill nodes? Thanks loving the build man :D
Currently level 67. Just a tip for anyone leveling this build. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT use Tukahama's Vanguard's in act 10. They just die too fast because they're so far below level of everything else. Just use 4 Wickermen. They're really powerful and you won't notice a difference from having Tukahama's. You can go back to using the combo lifting recommends once you get to maps or once you get your 3rd ascendancy (the one with spectre life).

I was able to do Kitava deathless with this build (first time in Harbinger) using 4 wickerman so it's still really strong.
I would recommend the following skill tree instead - I tweaked the original a bit, however you get the most out of it, if you put in some chaos rings/jewels (resistance) and leave the "immune to chaos dmg, but 1 life" talent.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAMDAAceDXwN4g5IEHsRLxFQEZYVJxhWGyUc3B0UHU8dqh8YIvQo-iqYKwospi9vMtE0CjW5N2Y3gzkLRARFR0ZxR4VIjklRSbFLrkyzTblR-1IpVeBXyVhaWpFca13yZlRmnmh0aqxr22wLbRltbHC7cg99GH_GgseESIVgiECIQox2jLGPGo9GkDOTJ5RvlS6YrZuhnjyhL6aspuunCKcrqH2qxLQMtUi3MbiTvjq-ir-XwQDBxcNtyT3K08y8zRbQH9P718_ZC9kT2VvZXtpi2xrfiuGI53TpAuq662Pr7uwY7IrviO_r8NXyHvVL99f5N_no-oD60v5J_oE=

Also there were a few points in a few things that didn't really benefit the build, so i removed them and changed them to something that did benefit. Also this talent link you get +1 skeleton etc.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация