[3.10] Volatile Dead Tankomancer | Facetank with eyes closed | Farm t16 while eating pizza*

"
Daibom написал:
Been awhile. Happily killing A8 Sirus with this build. Sometimes No deaths, sometimes i get careless and die.

Question...its at level 97 and I may wanna push to 100. However, the map movement speed is too slow. You think I can swap in other movement speed boots and what would u recommend .

This is only for levelling. I can switch back to Craiceann's when Bossing.

thanks

For maps I'd recommend to swap not boots, but shield for surrender. Both better protection against map mobs and no move speed reduction.
(lioneye give more EHP against bosses, but it's usually not needed during general mapping and 5% reduced move speed slow you down)
ok, need an opinion on 2 watchers eye's plz

Which should i go for and why!

OR

"
Eag1e написал:

OR

Second one. Block is already capped when used rumi(unlike spellblock) and %phys damage reduction work against bad things like elder and sirus corrupting ground etc.
(also immune to velnurability is nice. Another map mode you can now do no problems at all)
Последняя редакция: TwiceBorned. Время: 22 мая 2020 г., 17:42:14
ok, with a little tweaking here and there, i think this is quite good.

One thing i DID do is to swap out Soul of Steel annointment for deflection. If i don't like it, i can always swap back.

But this is my PoB if anyone is interested.

https://pastebin.com/hL18VEGW

If anyone wants to say that it can be improved, be my guest & say so, i'm still learning

And btw, thanks @TwiceBorned for a great, fun and tanky build
"
Eag1e написал:

OR

wow the 2nd eye is uberness.
okay, I am trying to Min Max this build:

I use a different pair of boots/shield combo when I map. I use the recommended Lionesye and Craicean's boots when I boss

here is my gear:

here are my boots for bossing:

so far, no deaths yet (60% level 97 on the way to 98). much faster and smoother movement speed. I just swap in the original pair of boots for bosses.

QUESTION:

if you look at my gloves, it already has chance to Unnerve. What can I replace in my 6 link (blade blast?) for even more DPS ? I want even faster mapping .

QUESTION 2:

I found this with the 45% damage implicit. It's corrupted but i have a couple thousand Vaal orbs, chromatics and fusings. Is it worth it to 6-link and try to find the right color combo? Or the expense isnt worth it ?

thanks

Последняя редакция: Daibom. Время: 24 мая 2020 г., 6:24:51
"
Daibom написал:

I use a different pair of boots/shield combo when I map. I use the recommended Lionesye and Craicean's boots when I boss

here is my gear:

here are my boots for bossing:

so far, no deaths yet (60% level 97 on the way to 98). much faster and smoother movement speed. I just swap in the original pair of boots for bosses.

QUESTION:

if you look at my gloves, it already has chance to Unnerve. What can I replace in my 6 link (blade blast?) for even more DPS ? I want even faster mapping .

QUESTION 2:

I found this with the 45% damage implicit. It's corrupted but i have a couple thousand Vaal orbs, chromatics and fusings. Is it worth it to 6-link and try to find the right color combo? Or the expense isnt worth it ?

thanks

FIRST - What about swapping blade blast with culling strike?

SECOND - no, i don't think it's worth it with the chest

THIRD SELL ME THAT HELM!!! LMAO I got the 9/7 one but lab won't let me get the enchant :(
"
Daibom написал:

QUESTION:

QUESTION 2:

thanks

Well, to answer your questions...
1)You can replace blade blast with blade vortex. That way you will almost-always have a curse-applying ring around you, kinda like poor man's blashemy, so packs will be cursed faster when you jump in.
2)That's will be like 10% more damage. Are you ready to pay that much currency for it? Well, decide for yourself.

Also your "bossing" boots should be changed for "penetration if not killed recently" IMHO - that's extra boss damage in many boss encounters without adds.

And, finally, clear speed will never be "great" with this build. It's just not ice shot ranger or smth. Sad truth. You can optimize it, ofc, but even then it won't be top tier :(
"
TwiceBorned написал:
"
Daibom написал:

QUESTION:

QUESTION 2:

thanks

Well, to answer your questions...
1)You can replace blade blast with blade vortex. That way you will almost-always have a curse-applying ring around you, kinda like poor man's blashemy, so packs will be cursed faster when you jump in.
2)That's will be like 10% more damage. Are you ready to pay that much currency for it? Well, decide for yourself.

Also your "bossing" boots should be changed for "penetration if not killed recently" IMHO - that's extra boss damage in many boss encounters without adds.

And, finally, clear speed will never be "great" with this build. It's just not ice shot ranger or smth. Sad truth. You can optimize it, ofc, but even then it won't be top tier :(

thank you! Yes i have the elemental penetration boots in my stash somewhere, forgot to use it. But i prefer the regen since Im trying to level to 100 for safety. Im not doing any Sirus A8 with this char until I hit 99 or 100 just to be safe. But all the conquerors etc I still do.

Blade Vortex should be level 1? Manually triggered or CWDT triggered?

thanks!

[/quote]

FIRST - What about swapping blade blast with culling strike?

SECOND - no, i don't think it's worth it with the chest

THIRD SELL ME THAT HELM!!! LMAO I got the 9/7 one but lab won't let me get the enchant :([/quote]

my gloves have culling strike as well and Unnerve.

yeah the helm was very lucky indeed. :)
Последняя редакция: Daibom. Время: 24 мая 2020 г., 19:29:09

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация