[3.10] Volatile Dead Tankomancer | Facetank with eyes closed | Farm t16 while eating pizza*

"
Daibom написал:

Blade Vortex should be level 1? Manually triggered or CWDT triggered?

thanks!

Well, that's up to you. I'd go for lvl 1 for CWDT, but I'm uber lazy.
(I'd play like "finish one pack with corpse explosions from VD, jump in next with flam dash, auto-curse it with BV, let balls from previous pack kill them off while you jump to next one to repeat the process" - that way you'll have every second pack "for free", time wise)
Последняя редакция: TwiceBorned. Время: 24 мая 2020 г., 19:17:55
"
TwiceBorned написал:
"
Daibom написал:

Blade Vortex should be level 1? Manually triggered or CWDT triggered?

thanks!

Well, that's up to you. I'd go for lvl 1 for CWDT, but I'm uber lazy.
(I'd play like "finish one pack with corpse explosions from VD, jump in next with flam dash, auto-curse it with BV, let balls from previous pack kill them off while you jump to next one to repeat the process" - that way you'll have every second pack "for free", time wise)

fantastic! thats what i will do. thank you for the tip!

Hey OP,

I just wanted to leave a quick note. Your build was actually the only one that worked exactly as advertised of the ones I played in this league. Tried a herald stacker, pumped 40 ex in it, and died a lot. I wonder what had happened if I spent 40 ex on this one....

Thanks again!
nvm, helps if i read posts here more :)
Последняя редакция: Eag1e. Время: 25 мая 2020 г., 6:52:30
Level 98 (no breach stones or anything). Just pure T14-t-16 grind. died maybe 2x due to carelessness near the end.

This build is super duper tanky. Though 99 and 100 looks daunting now in terms of time investment.....
"
von_Thurgau написал:
Hey OP,

I just wanted to leave a quick note. Your build was actually the only one that worked exactly as advertised of the ones I played in this league. Tried a herald stacker, pumped 40 ex in it, and died a lot. I wonder what had happened if I spent 40 ex on this one....

Thanks again!

With 40 ex you could get like 30-40% more damage(extra curse, VD enchant on helmet may be). That's all. Yeah, build have really low "gear seiling", after that it will be more or less marginal improvement.
My build costed around 10 ex(could build this for less than 5 tbh, but wanted a good CDR belt), I didn't even use lvl 21 VD(dropped 21/23 VD once, but sold it to buy some random things for some other experemental build)

P.S. it's easy to "work as advertised" when there is nothing huge in advertisement :)
Последняя редакция: TwiceBorned. Время: 25 мая 2020 г., 6:42:49
"
TwiceBorned написал:
"
von_Thurgau написал:
Hey OP,

Thanks again!

With 40 ex you could get like 30-40% more damage(extra curse, VD enchant on helmet may be). That's all. Yeah, build have really low "gear seiling", after that it will be more or less marginal improvement.
My build costed around 10 ex(could build this for less than 5 tbh, but wanted a good CDR belt), I didn't even use lvl 21 VD(dropped 21/23 VD once, but sold it to buy some random things for some other experemental build)

P.S. it's easy to "work as advertised" when there is nothing huge in advertisement :)

Been trying to get VD on helm for ages, no ones is selling sadly :(
How much APS do I need for this build? it goes up to 5aps with barrage. Is this normal rate for this build or do I need more?
"
jay5323 написал:
How much APS do I need for this build? it goes up to 5aps with barrage. Is this normal rate for this build or do I need more?

It's fine :)
Why are you taking minion passives?

VD is not minion. The only advantage is to your spectres right, and you only use spectres to gain high hp corpses?

Couldn't you get a lot more damage nodes instead?

If it is only for spiritual aid, can't you just annoint that?
Последняя редакция: infrasonicreturns. Время: 2 июня 2020 г., 12:59:54

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация