🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

I hope this build gets better as you progress. So far its terrible, glass cannon without the DPS, struggles against any mob with HP. Map clear speed isn't even that impressive when you have to stop and clear elite mobs.
"
Sed1tion написал:
I hope this build gets better as you progress. So far its terrible, glass cannon without the DPS, struggles against any mob with HP. Map clear speed isn't even that impressive when you have to stop and clear elite mobs.

Glass Cannon?
For me, it's totally the opposite.
My VD damage feels low (I'm about to start with red maps, I didn't transition to HoAsh yet) but so far the survavility is superb.
Последняя редакция: Miyavi. Время: 26 июня 2020 г., 14:05:07
check the POB/guide, compare with your gear and you'll find where's the problem.
"
Sensylis написал:
Regarding the upgrade path. Currently I'm swapping my jewels (in terms of quality) and have also obtained xoph's blood with deflection annoint.

How should we progress further at this point?
I see that the Herald of Ash setup needs some adjustments, and to juggle around with the resists cause we need both rings, and the small cluster jewel.

Should we get an inpulsas before switching to herald of ash?

And are there any herald of ash mods on the ring mandatory? cause I wanted to start with the "budget" ones, which are reduced mana and increased damage.
Mabye only one time reduced mana.

Just a bump, regarding gear progression. Nothing is mentioned in the guide, if we should get inpulsas before the HoA setup.
"
Arkhandar написал:
check the POB/guide, compare with your gear and you'll find where's the problem.

I think the problem is VD itself, you really have to know the game to progress with it, it seems. Tried various fixes and running the best that I have come across. Leveling was terrible never died so much, much less deaths now. All phys mitigation is from flasks. Got through my first set of conquerors deathless. Which was surprising. El-Hezmin is going to be a nightmare with so little DPS.

Blight maps - sell them. Can do T12 map but will fail T1 Blight!!!

Don't mention the FPS drops!
Последняя редакция: Sed1tion. Время: 26 июня 2020 г., 15:41:46
Hey why there is Xoph's Blood Amber Amulet in POB version, and another amulet on site? :) Which one is actuall, cuz i try to follow pob link and im curious if im doing well so far and what should i do next :P

This is my profile(character Hyang):
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/assumi/characters
"
assumi написал:
Hey why there is Xoph's Blood Amber Amulet in POB version, and another amulet on site? :) Which one is actuall, cuz i try to follow pob link and im curious if im doing well so far and what should i do next :P

This is my profile(character Hyang):
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/assumi/characters

A lot of people are running either Xoph's or Avatar of Fire, so get Xoph's if you're able to, I guess.
Hi, I have seen that you used some addon for the flasks? May I know what it was?
"
Sed1tion написал:
"
Arkhandar написал:

I think the problem is VD itself, you really have to know the game to progress with it, it seems. Tried various fixes and running the best that I have come across. Leveling was terrible never died so much, much less deaths now. All phys mitigation is from flasks. Got through my first set of conquerors deathless. Which was surprising. El-Hezmin is going to be a nightmare with so little DPS.

I'm positive that the issue is yours, and not with the build or VD.

I've never used VD before, started this build as a leveler and used the 3x spellslinger setup from the second I was able to. Zero issues with dps or survivability.
"
iargue написал:
"
Sed1tion написал:
"
Arkhandar написал:

I'm positive that the issue is yours, and not with the build or VD.

I've never used VD before, started this build as a leveler and used the 3x spellslinger setup from the second I was able to. Zero issues with dps or survivability.

I've actually realized a 5L with 3SPS setup is better than a 6L with 2SPS setup.
Detonate Dead is just too powerful.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация