🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

Its taking me awhile to kill bosses, not sure why, please see my current set up.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/lance1258/characters
My map clear speed is amazing even in T16 maps.

My single target boss dps however is possibly the worst of any build I have played ever. Is the switch to HoAsh that much of a single target dmg boost or am I missing something extremely important?

My gear is not great by any means as I try to find my own stuff in trade league when I can. I can't see any major gear update (aside from going HoAsh) that would change the completely awful single target damage I am seeing right now.

First time using VD or Spellslinger so I may be missing something.
"
G3Nexis написал:
My map clear speed is amazing even in T16 maps.

My single target boss dps however is possibly the worst of any build I have played ever. Is the switch to HoAsh that much of a single target dmg boost or am I missing something extremely important?

My gear is not great by any means as I try to find my own stuff in trade league when I can. I can't see any major gear update (aside from going HoAsh) that would change the completely awful single target damage I am seeing right now.

First time using VD or Spellslinger so I may be missing something.

1: Follow the skill tree with the provided POBs, call to arms is fine if you use enduring cry but going for divine judgement is the dumbest thing anyone can do that node is pure garbage.

2: You don't need avatar of fire OR GLANCING BLOWS AFTER RUMIS IS OBTAINED, replace your trigger wand setup for wave of conviction-tempest shield-bone offering then use a 3rd spellslinger setup with vall detonate dead - combustion - spellslinger 3L not 4L. Put hypothermia on your 6link and remove inspiration for conq effect(this doesnt affect clear speed and should always be part of your setup)

3: get a rumi's concoction. Now your mana issues are completely solved : Flame dash when available to keep arcane surge up (0.6%+ mana regen multiplier) (mystic bulwark node grants you mana regen PER % BLOCK CHANCE TO SPELL WHICH YOU WILL HAVE CAPPED WITH TEMPEST SHIELD RUMIS AND GLANCING BLOWS.) you'll still get "I need more mana" stuff popping once in a while thats normal ,you'll have enough regen to have 4.00 average APS which is more than enough APS for even the 69% CDR treshold later on. Don't worry about it at all.

4: respect all the useless nodes you took like reduced mana usage and JUST BLOODY READ THE POB GOD DAMNIT PEOPLE THIS AINT DIFFICULT AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

5: with your new found skill points go for the Undertaker cluster, its a massive dps boost.

6: congratulations you followed the POB instructions and didn't skip to the last iteration of the build that costs over 150ex worth of gear to accomplish enjoy your new found working build!
Последняя редакция: Wyra. Время: 27 июня 2020 г., 0:06:54
"
Sed1tion написал:
I hope this build gets better as you progress. So far its terrible, glass cannon without the DPS, struggles against any mob with HP. Map clear speed isn't even that impressive when you have to stop and clear elite mobs.

your gear really sucks dude, you have like 600 armor between all your items lol, dunno how can yo totally ignore the gear part of the build and then come here crying because you die too much

Now I just have to wait for the patch to give me my jewel sockets!
Can I check if an explody chest is better than inpulsa at some point?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

finally finish this bad boooi
How do you guys get 6L Inpulsa's so quickly without buying it straight up already 6 linked? Do you just get that lucky or am I bad at making currency? Currently have 6 ex.
"

Now I just have to wait for the patch to give me my jewel sockets!

Existing items aren't going to be affected by the patch
What's the general stance on going low life with this build? I have seen a streamer do it (link to profile) and it looks really promising. High damage against A8 Sirus and while the clear might be a little worse without explo it's still pretty good.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация