🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

"
Glithy написал:
"

Now I just have to wait for the patch to give me my jewel sockets!

Existing items aren't going to be affected by the patch

and? he can vendor it for the sockets. its in the announcement.
IGN: RennacVD
"
Glithy написал:
"

"
Existing items won't be affected so this won't change your tree when it goes live but if you trade an old Medium or Large Cluster Jewel to a vendor, they'll give you back a new version with the new Jewel socket enchantment and with any existing Jewel sockets removed. This means that existing jewels would then have space for an additional modifier. We've implemented it this way to prevent the technical problems associated with changing socket numbers on already-socketed cluster jewels.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2885363
"
"
Glithy написал:
"

"
Existing items won't be affected so this won't change your tree when it goes live but if you trade an old Medium or Large Cluster Jewel to a vendor, they'll give you back a new version with the new Jewel socket enchantment and with any existing Jewel sockets removed. This means that existing jewels would then have space for an additional modifier. We've implemented it this way to prevent the technical problems associated with changing socket numbers on already-socketed cluster jewels.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2885363

Oh dam, my bad. That's real nice then :D
"
Laere написал:
How do you guys get 6L Inpulsa's so quickly without buying it straight up already 6 linked? Do you just get that lucky or am I bad at making currency? Currently have 6 ex.

If you have 6ex just buy fusing and link it yourself. Make sure to set quality to at least 20% before you do it. Should easily hit a 6link with that many fusings. I am not sure what they cost now but I got 500 fusings for 1ex in the first couple days.
"
Gorillagrip написал:
"
Laere написал:
How do you guys get 6L Inpulsa's so quickly without buying it straight up already 6 linked? Do you just get that lucky or am I bad at making currency? Currently have 6 ex.

If you have 6ex just buy fusing and link it yourself. Make sure to set quality to at least 20% before you do it. Should easily hit a 6link with that many fusings. I am not sure what they cost now but I got 500 fusings for 1ex in the first couple days.

Word I just finished doing this and got my 6 link in around 300-400 fusings. Less painful than I thought.

Where should I go from here? I am sort of waiting for the cluster jewel changes to swap to cluster jewels. Even then the ring of anguish rings are pretty much 3ex for mana reserve + buff effect and even more for fire dam + buff effect. Lone messenger is 4 ex itself. I am wondering how people make currency so quickly to afford all the shit week 1.

Not sure where to go from here until I get more currency.
Последняя редакция: Laere. Время: 27 июня 2020 г., 6:10:40
Hi all, im just starting out this build today, have some qns regarding the links.

Why are we using hypothermia with ele focus? can someone explain to me?
i thought that since VD cannot inflict ele ailments, we do not get the benefits of hypothermia? or am i wrong somewhere?..

sorry not very sure with mechanics.
"
pandadarren написал:
Hi all, im just starting out this build today, have some qns regarding the links.

i thought that since VD cannot inflict ele ailments, we do not get the benefits of hypothermia? or am i wrong somewhere?..

Our ascendancy gives us Corpse Pact, giving our enemies chill and shock!
Последняя редакция: Edeka. Время: 27 июня 2020 г., 8:16:50
"
Wyra написал:

1: Follow the skill tree with the provided POBs, call to arms is fine if you use enduring cry but going for divine judgement is the dumbest thing anyone can do that node is pure garbage.

I realize it's a different tree than OP to go down left side, but why do you say divine judgement is garbage? POBs out as +7% combined damage for me on VD.
"
Edeka написал:
"
pandadarren написал:

Our ascendancy gives us Corpse Pact, giving our enemies chill and shock!

AHHH that makes sense. omg thanks alot. missed that.
"
Jerle написал:
Can I check if an explody chest is better than inpulsa at some point?

Hmm anyone has insight to this? I am wondering if the guaranteed explosion might be better than the conditional explosion of inpulsa.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация