🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

"
Wyra написал:

1: Follow the skill tree with the provided POBs, call to arms is fine if you use enduring cry but going for divine judgement is the dumbest thing anyone can do that node is pure garbage.

2: You don't need avatar of fire OR GLANCING BLOWS AFTER RUMIS IS OBTAINED, replace your trigger wand setup for wave of conviction-tempest shield-bone offering then use a 3rd spellslinger setup with vall detonate dead - combustion - spellslinger 3L not 4L. Put hypothermia on your 6link and remove inspiration for conq effect(this doesnt affect clear speed and should always be part of your setup)

3: get a rumi's concoction. Now your mana issues are completely solved : Flame dash when available to keep arcane surge up (0.6%+ mana regen multiplier) (mystic bulwark node grants you mana regen PER % BLOCK CHANCE TO SPELL WHICH YOU WILL HAVE CAPPED WITH TEMPEST SHIELD RUMIS AND GLANCING BLOWS.) you'll still get "I need more mana" stuff popping once in a while thats normal ,you'll have enough regen to have 4.00 average APS which is more than enough APS for even the 69% CDR treshold later on. Don't worry about it at all.

4: respect all the useless nodes you took like reduced mana usage and JUST BLOODY READ THE POB GOD DAMNIT PEOPLE THIS AINT DIFFICULT AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

5: with your new found skill points go for the Undertaker cluster, its a massive dps boost.

6: congratulations you followed the POB instructions and didn't skip to the last iteration of the build that costs over 150ex worth of gear to accomplish enjoy your new found working build!

I'm having an issue with this.
After getting the Vaal DD + SPS + Combustion 3L setup going, setting my VD + Hypo on a 6L gets me down to 11 unreserved mana. I need 19 for enduring cry (my highest cost spell).
The only way to make it work would be to get Charisma or X% Reduced Mana reserved anywhere.

Also, I see no PoB with a Vaal DD setup on a 3Link. I guess we drop Vaal DD as soon as we swap to HoA?

I literally don't know if I'm just dumb as fuck or if I'm missing something in the picture.
"
Miyavi написал:
"
Wyra написал:

1: Follow the skill tree with the provided POBs, call to arms is fine if you use enduring cry but going for divine judgement is the dumbest thing anyone can do that node is pure garbage.

2: You don't need avatar of fire OR GLANCING BLOWS AFTER RUMIS IS OBTAINED, replace your trigger wand setup for wave of conviction-tempest shield-bone offering then use a 3rd spellslinger setup with vall detonate dead - combustion - spellslinger 3L not 4L. Put hypothermia on your 6link and remove inspiration for conq effect(this doesnt affect clear speed and should always be part of your setup)

3: get a rumi's concoction. Now your mana issues are completely solved : Flame dash when available to keep arcane surge up (0.6%+ mana regen multiplier) (mystic bulwark node grants you mana regen PER % BLOCK CHANCE TO SPELL WHICH YOU WILL HAVE CAPPED WITH TEMPEST SHIELD RUMIS AND GLANCING BLOWS.) you'll still get "I need more mana" stuff popping once in a while thats normal ,you'll have enough regen to have 4.00 average APS which is more than enough APS for even the 69% CDR treshold later on. Don't worry about it at all.

4: respect all the useless nodes you took like reduced mana usage and JUST BLOODY READ THE POB GOD DAMNIT PEOPLE THIS AINT DIFFICULT AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

5: with your new found skill points go for the Undertaker cluster, its a massive dps boost.

6: congratulations you followed the POB instructions and didn't skip to the last iteration of the build that costs over 150ex worth of gear to accomplish enjoy your new found working build!

After getting the Vaal DD + SPS + Combustion 3L setup going, setting my VD + Hypo on a 6L gets me down to 11 unreserved mana. I need 19 for enduring cry (my highest cost spell).
The only way to make it work would be to get Charisma or X% Reduced Mana reserved anywhere.

Also, I see no PoB with a Vaal DD setup on a 3Link. I guess we drop Vaal DD as soon as we swap to HoA?

I literally don't know if I'm just dumb as fuck or if I'm missing something in the picture.

Try rings with -mana cost to non channelling skill craft!
"
Edeka написал:
"
Miyavi написал:
"
Wyra написал:

Try rings with -mana cost to non channelling skill craft!

Yes, that's another option, but I see it mentioned nowhere, so I thought it would be possible to achieve without getting this.
"
lance1258 написал:
Its taking me awhile to kill bosses, not sure why, please see my current set up.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/lance1258/characters

Hey guys. Any help on this please. Should I be running hypothermia for my 6L? but I can run Hoa quite easily with all my mana reserves. Have about 150 mana spare.

Hello guys!
Can you advice me what should I upgrade now?
I got 1 ex and single target boss dmg is pretty low.
Blighted maps are impossible even on T1

Скрытый текст
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAHnBAcEswj0C2EQURBYFCAUTRUnFm8XLxiRGnIb-h0UHwIi9CSqJd8nLyycLOIv1jD4MtE1kjbFNug26TrYPC09Dz38QkpEq0VHRmlG_kqfTLNQR1H7Va5VxlXWVkhYY1ivW9VcFF8_Y19k52aeZrpncWjyakNqu2vbbAttGW87eA15aHy7gKSCEIKbg8yD24dlibyMsYzPj0aPppBVkTeTJ5shm4qg5qIApBmnCKg1qW6u_69stfK3PryfvOq-T76KwBrAZsEExorGrsbYzRbYJNi92t3fsONq6-7siu8O8B_2SPrS_Ev-Cg==?accountName=Mohops&characterName=Cheatoris
"
Mohops написал:
Hello guys!
Can you advice me what should I upgrade now?
I got 1 ex and single target boss dmg is pretty low.
Blighted maps are impossible even on T1

Скрытый текст
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAHnBAcEswj0C2EQURBYFCAUTRUnFm8XLxiRGnIb-h0UHwIi9CSqJd8nLyycLOIv1jD4MtE1kjbFNug26TrYPC09Dz38QkpEq0VHRmlG_kqfTLNQR1H7Va5VxlXWVkhYY1ivW9VcFF8_Y19k52aeZrpncWjyakNqu2vbbAttGW87eA15aHy7gKSCEIKbg8yD24dlibyMsYzPj0aPppBVkTeTJ5shm4qg5qIApBmnCKg1qW6u_69stfK3PryfvOq-T76KwBrAZsEExorGrsbYzRbYJNi92t3fsONq6-7siu8O8B_2SPrS_Ev-Cg==?accountName=Mohops&characterName=Cheatoris

Your wand is complete garbage, for 1 ex you can probably get a slightly worse wand than what kelza is using. Also your VD setup is on a 6 link yet the actual spell is only linked to SS and SC (make it a 6l).
"
FurtiveGadfly написал:
"
Wyra написал:

I realize it's a different tree than OP to go down left side, but why do you say divine judgement is garbage? POBs out as +7% combined damage for me on VD.

I didn't understand this too. Care to elaborate, please?
"
bloodfish5 написал:
"
FurtiveGadfly написал:
"
Wyra написал:

I realize it's a different tree than OP to go down left side, but why do you say divine judgement is garbage? POBs out as +7% combined damage for me on VD.

I didn't understand this too. Care to elaborate, please?

Because the points you spend going over to divine judgements are needed to be able to get your cluster jewels setup which gives you way more damage for the same ammount of points. Also going for the undertaker should be priority over those tree nodes if you need damage...I've yet to see anyone who knows what they're doing with any of their elemental builds take that cluster for good reasons, there's much better stuff accessible in clusters and on other parts on the tree for those 5-6 points.
Последняя редакция: Wyra. Время: 27 июня 2020 г., 13:24:49
Hey I'm following the guide just like everyone else here as well. With Cluster jewels possibly coming out next week I'm unsure where to advance from here. Circle of anguish rings or a CDR bone helmet for spellslinger, i have about 6 ex saved up from trading and feel like I hit a wall. Thank you for any consideration. Bosses wreck me.
"
Fosuya написал:
Hey I'm following the guide just like everyone else here as well. With Cluster jewels possibly coming out next week I'm unsure where to advance from here. Circle of anguish rings or a CDR bone helmet for spellslinger, i have about 6 ex saved up from trading and feel like I hit a wall. Thank you for any consideration. Bosses wreck me.

Your shield is missing gain 5% of life when you block, which is pretty important when at max block.

Your gloves could also have the alva mod for increased damage against chilled enemies.

I'm pretty sure the guide says to not run Hearld of Ash until you have the rings and cluster jewels? Instead of hearld of ash you can run enduring cry (Spec into the warcrys are instant node for 2 points and put it on your left click so it's always up) or get endurance charges on block.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация