🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

man they really not fixing this VD fps drop right
"
Wyra написал:
"
FurtiveGadfly написал:
"
Wyra написал:

1: Follow the skill tree with the provided POBs, call to arms is fine if you use enduring cry but going for divine judgement is the dumbest thing anyone can do that node is pure garbage.

I realize it's a different tree than OP to go down left side, but why do you say divine judgement is garbage? POBs out as +7% combined damage for me on VD.

Because the points you spend going over to divine judgements are needed to be able to get your cluster jewels setup which gives you way more damage for the same ammount of points. Also going for the undertaker should be priority over those tree nodes if you need damage...I've yet to see anyone who knows what they're doing with any of their elemental builds take that cluster for good reasons, there's much better stuff accessible in clusters and on other parts on the tree for those 5-6 points.

I think you're being a little hyperbolic. Check the passive heatmap on POE ninja. Given how hard it is to roll cluster jewels (which will hopefully improve), picking up divine judgement, when you're already left edge pathing seems entirely viable.
Последняя редакция: FurtiveGadfly. Время: 27 июня 2020 г., 15:42:00
"
FurtiveGadfly написал:

I think you're being a little hyperbolic. Check the passive heatmap on POE ninja. Given how hard it is to roll cluster jewels (which will hopefully improve), picking up divine judgement, when you're already left edge pathing seems entirely viable.

Not really, there is literally 0 reasons to pick that node in any iterations of the build. It doesn't warant enough damage to be worth speccing into it. If you lack damage upgrade your gear. If you don'T follow the skill tree as the POB suggest and aren't upgrading your gear above 20c worth of currency for your entire set then don't come asking for whats wrong with the build when you're not even following the guide posted by OP. Cluster jewels with 1 DPS notable also are not hard to get, you could get a jewel with smoking remains or doryani's lesson and 1 additional socket to go into the herald setup and that'd already be more damage than that entire divine judgement section for the same ammount of points that you spent pathing.
"
Glithy написал:

Oh dam, my bad. That's real nice then :D

All good you scared me at first though, I thought they changed their mind lol
"
Wyra написал:
"
FurtiveGadfly написал:

Not really, there is literally 0 reasons to pick that node in any iterations of the build. It doesn't warant enough damage to be worth speccing into it. If you lack damage upgrade your gear. If you don'T follow the skill tree as the POB suggest and aren't upgrading your gear above 20c worth of currency for your entire set then don't come asking for whats wrong with the build when you're not even following the guide posted by OP. Cluster jewels with 1 DPS notable also are not hard to get, you could get a jewel with smoking remains or doryani's lesson and 1 additional socket to go into the herald setup and that'd already be more damage than that entire divine judgement section for the same ammount of points that you spent pathing.

Take a deep breath. It's not like it's your OP, and I never said I had problems with DPS or only spent 20c on my gear... Nice strawman though.

At any rate, I'm just pointing out that not everyone agrees with you, including the majority of players on the ladder that are running VD SS.
How do you achieve hoa mana reservation at 46%? The nerf makes it only 20 max instead of 24 max

is it even possible to do this iteration in 3.11 harvest?
"
Dwejisekki написал:
How do you achieve hoa mana reservation at 46%? The nerf makes it only 20 max instead of 24 max

With mana/life catalysts you can reach 24 on each ring.
"
Wyra написал:
"
FurtiveGadfly написал:

the build in pob is not gospel stop acting like an idiot. OP using this build is lvl 78 currently... divine judgement is pretty good stepping stone between first stages of late game and late end game min maxing which cluster jewels seems to be nowadays, especially if you're using inpulsa, considering you also get 10% shock effect which stacks, ending up giving you a very good more multiplier.
Последняя редакция: psimmis80. Время: 27 июня 2020 г., 18:04:21
"
iargue написал:
"
Fosuya написал:
Hey I'm following the guide just like everyone else here as well. With Cluster jewels possibly coming out next week I'm unsure where to advance from here. Circle of anguish rings or a CDR bone helmet for spellslinger, i have about 6 ex saved up from trading and feel like I hit a wall. Thank you for any consideration. Bosses wreck me.

Your shield is missing gain 5% of life when you block, which is pretty important when at max block.

Your gloves could also have the alva mod for increased damage against chilled enemies.

I'm pretty sure the guide says to not run Hearld of Ash until you have the rings and cluster jewels? Instead of hearld of ash you can run enduring cry (Spec into the warcrys are instant node for 2 points and put it on your left click so it's always up) or get endurance charges on block.

Thank you for the tip on something I can work on! I'm doing that as I type this. Yeah the guide says wait to run the Ash when you have rings and I haven't found a couple I'd like to get. Do i get 2 rings with mana reserve or just one? Also one last question is, for the helmet do i buy a spellslinger CDR one...like anyone or should I hold out until there is a bone helmet so I get the minion dmg 20% from that.
"
shokilicious написал:
"
Dwejisekki написал:

With mana/life catalysts you can reach 24 on each ring.

many thanks put myself out of misery

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация