🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

"
FurtiveGadfly написал:
"
Wyra написал:
"
FurtiveGadfly написал:

I think you're being a little hyperbolic. Check the passive heatmap on POE ninja. Given how hard it is to roll cluster jewels (which will hopefully improve), picking up divine judgement, when you're already left edge pathing seems entirely viable.

Not really, there is literally 0 reasons to pick that node in any iterations of the build. It doesn't warant enough damage to be worth speccing into it. If you lack damage upgrade your gear. If you don'T follow the skill tree as the POB suggest and aren't upgrading your gear above 20c worth of currency for your entire set then don't come asking for whats wrong with the build when you're not even following the guide posted by OP. Cluster jewels with 1 DPS notable also are not hard to get, you could get a jewel with smoking remains or doryani's lesson and 1 additional socket to go into the herald setup and that'd already be more damage than that entire divine judgement section for the same ammount of points that you spent pathing.

Take a deep breath. It's not like it's your OP, and I never said I had problems with DPS or only spent 20c on my gear... Nice strawman though.

At any rate, I'm just pointing out that not everyone agrees with you, including the majority of players on the ladder that are running VD SS.

Here's the thing bud, you come on this thread asking question on whats wrong with your build when there's a fully written guide with multiple skill trees setup / gear setups and skill link setups for you to follow through and not struggle like you currently are. If you're not struggling then why would you even ask for help in the first place? I'm not OP but hes not playing harvest at all nor responding in these threads at the moment so most people try and help eachother. You asked what you could improve on and I gave you my personal tips based on this thread's build and since you asked for help on a specific build in here and not on an other forum post then golly you bet you're gonna get tips regarding this build and not whatever other VD build you're doing right now. It's your choice to take advice or not and if you feel like doing your own thing then hey go for it but don't come QQing when someones trying to help you out.
If we skip the 30% CDR helm enchant, is all we need the 15% reduced mana reservation enchant and nothing else to start running HoA / Circles of Anguish / Lone Messenger along with 6l VD/DD and non-awakened gems?
Последняя редакция: Overmasterr. Время: 27 июня 2020 г., 18:57:45
"
Wyra написал:
and aren't upgrading your gear above 20c worth of currency for your entire set

Doubt 20c can get me anything. I didnt craft the jewel yet and I absolutely refuse to trade until they add proper auction house, so I effectively play ssf. That node looks like a good alternative until I roll a decent jewel.
Nice buid. But explain me plz.
If I out of mana I loose dps or not)?

Standart wand attack fire only 1proj as opposed of barrage support.

May be better to use barrage+faster attacks, it cost less mana and attacks are faster.

thx
"
jioiictep2 написал:

May be better to use barrage+faster attacks, it cost less mana and attacks are faster.

thx

You shouldn't be losing dps unless you have CDR reduction on spellslinger. The biggest thing for DPS is going to be your spellslinger CDR. You can check this by putting one of the skills that are tied to spellsling on your bar and attacking. You can see how long it takes for them to go off cooldown. You should always be able to regen enough manage to cast again before the CDR finishes.

Faster attacks does absolutely nothing unless your attack speed is slower than the cdr on your spell, which it shouldn't be. Running frenzy + barrage+ curse on hit gives you stronger single target dps (Thanks to the curse) and gives you frenzy charges to boost your attack speed. A good wand + frenzy charges + bonus aps from your charge should give you more than enough attack speed to trigger spellslinger on cooldown, which is where all of your damage comes from.

"
iargue написал:
"
jioiictep2 написал:

thx

You shouldn't be losing dps unless you have CDR reduction on spellslinger. The biggest thing for DPS is going to be your spellslinger CDR. You can check this by putting one of the skills that are tied to spellsling on your bar and attacking. You can see how long it takes for them to go off cooldown. You should always be able to regen enough manage to cast again before the CDR finishes.

Faster attacks does absolutely nothing unless your attack speed is slower than the cdr on your spell, which it shouldn't be. Running frenzy + barrage+ curse on hit gives you stronger single target dps (Thanks to the curse) and gives you frenzy charges to boost your attack speed. A good wand + frenzy charges + bonus aps from your charge should give you more than enough attack speed to trigger spellslinger on cooldown, which is where all of your damage comes from.

why then do we use barrage support with frenzy? if one proj is not worse.
it slows down our attack speed. I have a good value cdr, but the first attack is sometimes slow. its can be dangerous or annoying)
I dont understand at all how I am applying a 2nd curse.... what allows me to apply 2 curses?
"
Tatis420 написал:
I dont understand at all how I am applying a 2nd curse.... what allows me to apply 2 curses?
Awakened Curse on Hit Support Level 5.
I just started this build and wondering how do i get enough mana to reserve for 3 Spellslingers and 1 Herald?

I already have Circle of Anguish and Sovereignty
"
Ngau написал:
I just started this build and wondering how do i get enough mana to reserve for 3 Spellslingers and 1 Herald?

I already have Circle of Anguish and Sovereignty

If you had actually done a minimal amount of reading/research you would've seen that you dont use 3 spellslinger setups once you get your trigger wand and when you start running HoAsh aswell

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация