🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

"
Exzentrile написал:
"
Ngau написал:
I just started this build and wondering how do i get enough mana to reserve for 3 Spellslingers and 1 Herald?

I already have Circle of Anguish and Sovereignty

If you had actually done a minimal amount of reading/research you would've seen that you dont use 3 spellslinger setups once you get your trigger wand and when you start running HoAsh aswell

I've read the 1st Iteration before started and the PoB shows 2 Circle of Anguish in the Item section and Skill Gems section show Heard of Ash which got my confused

I did read some of it when i posted this and am still wondering which skill/item allows us to do so?

EDIT: Nvm, got it to work by using higher % reduced mana reserved. Thanks
Последняя редакция: Ngau. Время: 28 июня 2020 г., 6:40:57
Wow! this guide is so well writen!
Congrats the POB is so detailed and the notes are so well explained!
First time playing witch so a guide like this is a god send!

I'm playing on PS4 so is this build good for a controller?
Builds with too much active skills and flasking and kind of hard on console.
Looking at the skill setup it looks very doable.
This build can have same damage that low life builds? because in poe ninja all the people use the low life version of this build, what is all the difference between this build and low life?
Can someone explain why we are going after local fire damage mod on wands?
"
Ngau написал:
"
Exzentrile написал:
"
Ngau написал:
I just started this build and wondering how do i get enough mana to reserve for 3 Spellslingers and 1 Herald?

I already have Circle of Anguish and Sovereignty

If you had actually done a minimal amount of reading/research you would've seen that you dont use 3 spellslinger setups once you get your trigger wand and when you start running HoAsh aswell

I've read the 1st Iteration before started and the PoB shows 2 Circle of Anguish in the Item section and Skill Gems section show Heard of Ash which got my confused

I did read some of it when i posted this and am still wondering which skill/item allows us to do so?

It's actually quite silly how blatantly people like you expose that you're RMT'ing, wtf. Not being able to read or understand this build guide but running around with a 6L inpulsa and some multiple exalt items in the current league while not a single character above level 80. And the funny thing is you're not even the first person in here, this is so god damn hilarious.
Has anyone tried this with ES, instead of HP?
Hi all, can i check, do we run Vaal Detonate Dead as a link in our VD 6L? Don't seem to be the case due to mana reservation.

I'm not sure whats the mechanics behind it but seems like most people are doing that in terms of VD builds. But the latest POB seems to use SS-VD with 4 sppts.

any reasoning which would be better?
i just changed to HOAsh x2 rings and 1x Clamatious but the single target still feels a bit lacking (might be just my gems not 20% yet.. but is the links any issue?) appreciate the time to check if possible.

my POB as of now :
https://pastebin.com/d2pKJy8F

(updated to 5L SS+VD and a SS+DD as it felt better.. but still seems low dmg on bosses)
Последняя редакция: pandadarren. Время: 28 июня 2020 г., 14:39:52
What's the point of Avatar of Fire & Xoph's Blood ? I don't understand the suibtility of this node because my VD still only do fire damage (i guess oO)
"
phax90 написал:
"
Ngau написал:

It's actually quite silly how blatantly people like you expose that you're RMT'ing, wtf. Not being able to read or understand this build guide but running around with a 6L inpulsa and some multiple exalt items in the current league while not a single character above level 80. And the funny thing is you're not even the first person in here, this is so god damn hilarious.

This.. this on so many levels... Guys barely passed 80 and already has every piece of gear this calls for? ... Yea, Okay.
"
Arkhandar написал:
What's the point of Avatar of Fire & Xoph's Blood ? I don't understand the suibtility of this node because my VD still only do fire damage (i guess oO)

I presume it's for Wave Of Conviction, so you will do more Fire damage and fire would be the highest damage inflicted so mobs gain the exposure to fire damages
IGN : Azga

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация