🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

Thanks for the answer !
Another questions (i saw it asked later, but i don't sawn any answer...) how much "mana reserve reduced" do you need on both Anguish ring for the final setup ?
last one, have you some tricks for the blighted maps ? Minion lvl 3 for the shield boss ? fire tower to benefit our fire bonus/vulnerability ?
Still with my Tabula Rasa and I seem to die even on alched T8-9 maps.
I hoped to have more survivability to be able to farm more cash.

Can someone check how i can boost my survivability? Thank you
Последняя редакция: Sexyme. Время: 28 июня 2020 г., 23:26:28
Is it worth switching over to the 2x Anguish Rings and HoA even if I can't afford a Calamitous Visions Small Cluster Jewel? Or is it not worth the DPS loss from losing the 3rd Spellslinger (DD)? Thanks.

BTW, really enjoying this build! Normally I would have re-rolled by now, but I really want to take this character as far as I can.
"
Sexyme написал:

You have Rumi, so remove your Glancing BLow node, also go for Call to Arms (and bind your enduring cry to your left clic), Avatar of Fire & Undertaker.
(check the pob budget for the skill tree)
Sorry if stupid question but.
What applies the shock to enemies for the inpulsa ?
Corpse Pact with our ascendancy.
"
Arkhandar написал:
Corpse Pact with our ascendancy.

Thank you. :)
How do you guy use all 5 flasks and the two buttons to move plus the extra buttons for skills ?

I am finding it hard to find a keybind setup that alows me to press all of those in a fast manner.
"
Arkhandar написал:
"
Sexyme написал:

You have Rumi, so remove your Glancing BLow node, also go for Call to Arms (and bind your enduring cry to your left clic), Avatar of Fire & Undertaker.
(check the pob budget for the skill tree)

Thank you so much! I chose call to arms, binded enduring cry and got avator of fire. I will need to level few more lvls to get undertaker
"
BL1P написал:
How do you guy use all 5 flasks and the two buttons to move plus the extra buttons for skills ?

I am finding it hard to find a keybind setup that alows me to press all of those in a fast manner.

It's not a keyboard you fool!

It's called Razer Naga Trinity! :D

It will change your PoE life forevahhhh! haha

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация