🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

"
BL1P написал:
How do you guy use all 5 flasks and the two buttons to move plus the extra buttons for skills ?

I am finding it hard to find a keybind setup that alows me to press all of those in a fast manner.

For the flasks i just roll my left hand over 1-5 in a certain rythm when the flask is about to end. happens automatically once you get used to it.
I know it's Bad but i made a macro for them with my keyboard...
With my currect gear, i can clear entire content include a8 sirus but i feel like single target is lacking.

What should i focus first? I was thinking about cheast but rings looks good too.
Hey,
Ive been following your build/guide since day 1 of the league but now i cant seem to figure out how to increase my DPS,
im at 15k tooltip dmg and 23k dps in PoB.
Can you tell me what upgrades i need in order to get at least 100k dps in pob?
I got a t1 fire damage + +1 fire skills wand and dual Anguish rings but i dont know what else to do.
Thanks in advance

EDIT: pob id J6eCsdz2
Последняя редакция: Gnawty_Princess. Время: 29 июня 2020 г., 4:13:39
Sorry to ask - maybe obvious - questions, but i already read the guide and didn't found an answer to my questions yet.

I'm actually at the second iteration of the build and i don't really now where my next upgrade is.

Here is my actual gear :

I think next upgrade is getting a cluster jewel (but it cost like 2 ex for only smoking remains at the moment soo it's little too hard for me to get), then getting calamitous (but it's like 4 ex so out of my budget for now too xD), and rings of anguish.

I'm also wondering if i need to get more block to drop glancing blows or if i'm already able to drop it. Should i get avatar of fire too to be able to proc fire WoC 100% of the time ?

I don't have undertaker yet (level 89).

Thanks in advance !

A question

Is it recommended to use xoph blood? Fire avatar is really a bonus? fire damage is clear that improves our balls, but also affects explosions?

Thank you!
"
Demokdawa написал:
Sorry to ask - maybe obvious - questions, but i already read the guide and didn't found an answer to my questions yet.

I'm actually at the second iteration of the build and i don't really now where my next upgrade is.

Here is my actual gear :

I think next upgrade is getting a cluster jewel (but it cost like 2 ex for only smoking remains at the moment soo it's little too hard for me to get), then getting calamitous (but it's like 4 ex so out of my budget for now too xD), and rings of anguish.

I'm also wondering if i need to get more block to drop glancing blows or if i'm already able to drop it. Should i get avatar of fire too to be able to proc fire WoC 100% of the time ?

I don't have undertaker yet (level 89).

Thanks in advance !

You have a lot of upgrade options, depending of your budget:
Wand - (I believe Coldres & Mana of kill both are suffixes?) you may want to remove suffixes and then multimod it with trigger a socketed spell and double damage craft; after that you will still have one free prefix and may try your luck with an exalt slam;
Your helm obvously needs an upgrade, there are many options, see page 1 gear section;
Shield - a very importand mod "recover % life when you block" is missing here, and that is one of our most important leeching sources. It is not hard to craft it yourself on a rare tower shield, or buy one, they are not so pricy;
Belt is missing CDR;
Boots are missing CDR;
Your flask setup is suboptimal, see page 1 flask setup.

Последняя редакция: T40K_Unnamed. Время: 29 июня 2020 г., 8:05:57
First, thanks for your reply !
I'm pretty new to poe (less than 250 hours), so i'm still trying to figure out things.

1. About the wand, basically i just changed it like 30 hours ago, i got a wand with high fire dmg(i buyed it for 50c for spellslinger) but i didn't got an open suffix, so i removed a "gain life on attack" suffix. For the others useless prefixes i got, i know i shouldn't have them, but a better wand would cost me around 130 c and i cannot afford it for now unfortunately.
The amulet miss coldres because i have it on the wand for now.

2. Yeah my helmet is bad, i will try to find one with VD enchant if it's not too pricy

3. For shield, i searched shields with this mod without finding one yet. I'm gonna check by wich ways you can obtain this mod and try to apply on looted tower shield.

4. Thanks for pointing this out for boots and belt, i'm gonna check what i can do.

5. About my flasks, is atleast my rumi okay ? Or the rools are too shitty to be kept ?

Thx for all your answers !

Note : I'm level 89 and didn't got a single exalted, so i'm pretty poor for now xD
Последняя редакция: Demokdawa. Время: 29 июня 2020 г., 8:28:43
Could somebody pls explain me how to get those numbers in PoB?
I've already compared my imported char, with the OP one, but I cant get even close to his dmg numbers in the VD setup.

Which settings have you set?

100 PoB with VD/Hypothermia: https://pastebin.com/H52G9w3B
100 PoB with VD/Cont. Dest: https://pastebin.com/p69tsby5
100 PoB with VD/DD: https://pastebin.com/8fz32cAk

Are these the actual PoBs? Im kinda confused because in one we swapped out
frenzy and play with Barrage and in the iterations of the guide there are
slight differences to that too. I just swapped to the HoA Rings so i chose
the pob with controlled destr.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация